ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well I want the girl who scammed me of flowers during date with one of the girls. Bitch took my money I hope I could impregnate her as a reward haha.
Moko did asked if the protagonist wanted to do the horizontal dance with this lady in chapter 1 iirc:
1722661095744.png
Coincidentally, she shares her name with Suzy from Madame's club. Since Vicky could make a comeback, there might be a possibility she can go to Mohoro for work reasons and so on. And there's of course Sasha's friend Hanna, Betty, Lynn and others who could end up becoming members of the maternity club.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Moko did asked if the protagonist wanted to do the horizontal dance with this lady in chapter 1 iirc:
View attachment 3893842
Coincidentally, she shares her name with Suzy from Madame's club. Since Vicky could make a comeback, there might be a possibility she can go to Mohoro for work reasons and so on. And there's of course Sasha's friend Hanna, Betty, Lynn and others who could end up becoming members of the maternity club.
Hanna & Betty will be. The coding has already been done for it. Just gotta wait.

IIRC Lynn no. Maybe a chance of having a one off sex, but not harem or pregnancy.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
View attachment 3893842

Bad news:

1722696458572.png

:(:(:(

• Sad
Reactions: ArDZer

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Never say never with Lynn. Her husband could die and Anna wants her mom to be happy so she asks you to take care of mommy dearest as well.

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes