chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
lol went to check my game to see what's new my girls had 3 kids in 2 days 2 on first day 1 on second..I think the dev doesn't want mc to sleep or maybe he wants all to turn prude..nah won't work with these guys here...so no sleep it is...reminder to myself get another job you knocked up elena :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah quite awhile ago he also said the same thing about the flower girl. For Lynn I'm not sure what the Patreon rule would be it's not incest or anything like that
I believe he is just staying away from any hint of incest whatsoever with the Patreon crackdown. 2 people from same family in harem might just be enough for Patreon to shut down and investigate. I'd do the same, make sure there is nothing even remotely or by assocation.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I can see that, but it would really weak on Patreons part considering it's not, he also said in past she would never be part of the harem
Very weak on Patreon's part and it would obviously be okayed. But I have seen other ones shut down for extremely weak links while they are reviewed.

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes