Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 909046

DB skincare tray. polycount 21k. DB makeup palette. polycount:19k
Zip of both
Happy simming fam!
if you decimate the meshes try removing doubles first it might distort the texture a little more but it keeps the mesh from splitting

D

Deleted member 3137218

You're def welcome and it definitely is the macarons one was 100k originally i believe lol oh that's generous hm there was a random matter set i really liked i'll attach the pic below but i'm really just glad to help make sims a more beautiful game for everyone .
you are lucky because this is one of my favourite creators. i have bought most of their sets because she's a creator i do love and respect hehe. i have most of this already converted :-D

i can upload here tonight (still have to do the spilled ramen and the bento box)
only items i'm missing are the churro and the fish bread

simpai

Jul 14, 2019
you are lucky because this is one of my favourite creators. i have bought most of their sets because she's a creator i do love and respect hehe. i have most of this already converted :-D

i can upload here tonight (still have to do the spilled ramen and the bento box)
only items i'm missing are the churro and the fish bread
Oh mann really? thatss freaking awesomee to hear, i love their stuff and would love to have it in my game too what a great coincidence haha. thanks a bunch!

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
her items are mostly deco but i just find a creator who has done something similar (vespertine, half deer, nutmeg or ionic usually have the same style) or i just remesh it myself. nutmeg's meshes are also high poly and i've suspected that dusty bunny and nutmeg share the same person who textures for both of them. the styles are too similar (the painterly style that works good with SL lighting)

i have these (my daes aren't scrubbed so obj files it is)

you can use GIMP as well.
Do you know any SL creator who makes Japanese style CC like this kopo set by slox?

dunkxcrazy

Apr 7, 2019
is there a faster way of saving txtures right now im clicking and saving every color on the demo hud(?) just wondering if there is a faster alternative

D

Deleted member 2147972

is there a faster way of saving txtures right now im clicking and saving every color on the demo hud(?) just wondering if there is a faster alternative
For DOUX hair you can click on HUD and save as collada, you will have all textures.

Reactions: dunkxcrazy
D

Deleted member 3137218

Oh mann really? thatss freaking awesomee to hear, i love their stuff and would love to have it in my game too what a great coincidence haha. thanks a bunch!
47615508491_0aeb870240_z.jpg
snack haul set poly is 4-15K. highest one is the lunch tray at 22K
(simfileshare link edit)

i'm only missing the white swatch of the lunch box and kimbap, the churros, and the boba pile

Last edited by a moderator:

CanariaRose

Apr 9, 2020
Hello Everyone! This would be my second conversion, I think it got a lot better than the first. If there is anyone need for it, I will be happy to share it. But I used my own texture for it. I don't know how much trouble this ... Doux Sins hair. I really love it! :love:Thank you for everyone! I would never have been able to do it without your help and tutorial!:giggle:
TS4_x64 2021-01-31 16-17-30.jpg TS4_x64 2021-01-31 16-16-39.jpg TS4_x64 2021-01-31 16-18-05.jpg

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Hello Everyone! This would be my second conversion, I think it got a lot better than the first. If there is anyone need for it, I will be happy to share it. But I used my own texture for it. I don't know how much trouble this ... Doux Sins hair. I really love it! :love:Thank you for everyone! I would never have been able to do it without your help and tutorial!:giggle:
View attachment 1013146 View attachment 1013149 View attachment 1013150
i love it would you mind sharing your conversions

Reactions: Nooh76251
D

Deleted member 2105436

Hey ya'll! I've been trying to convert objects and can pretty much follow along with the blender stuff, but when I get to s4studio to export my reference object's mesh I get this error message. Can anyone let me know why I might be getting this message so I can fix it? Thanks for all of your help on this forum!

Reactions: hereforthecc

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1013146 View attachment 1013149 View attachment 1013150

It was wonderful !! please share :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CanariaRose
D

Deleted member 3287737

hi if anyone already did the dae files of hairs can i get in in package file? pls share link thank you.

simmer79

Mar 22, 2019
But I'll still be a beggar! I just don't really like it when hair covers the face or part of the face of sims as well as breasts (forgive me, but I'm a stylist by profession), this is important to me! I will ask you for an important hairstyle for me, if anyone will be able!
Oooh, that would be beautiful for a Sim bride!

Status
Not open for further replies.