VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
i think it’ll be like the MC with 2 chicks. So like the chicks have fun wth each other but MC is involved. So more like a threesome
Appreciate the answer (y), though i already tried it and moved on.

MC's personality and demeanor which is partly shaped by the lack of dialog choices is as bad as any undesirable tag, followed by the fact that for some reason dev here likes to announce every so often about LI's not being virgins on multiple occasions in the dialogs.
I'm pointing this out because generally i don't mind that most of the time because virgin LIs are the rarest of the rare creatures to find in the AVNs and actively seeking them is just asking for a big disappointment, but i do mind the constant reminder about how they lost their virginities and how many partners/boyfriends/sexfriends they had and them being main LIs and not the side hookups makes this so much more worse for me and this particular thing happened here several times.

If i wanted this kind of insightful information about how the main LIs got dicked down and by how many, before confessing their everlasting love for the MC then i would not be playing this game, there are other specific tags for that. Phrasing and wordings are just as important as the tags describing the nature of the content of the game.

Anyway, good luck to the dev.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I know this is all fantasy and everything but some of you people need to loosen your grip on these fictional characters. The mc fucks all the girls in the harem they're not going anywhere even if they do stuff with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand this didn't she have a crush on the mc? He says she gave her v card to some random hookup at a party. It would seem like she would have saved it for her crush.:unsure:
I thought that too, but when I think about it...we don't know how long she's had that crush. I mean...maybe it was after said hookup? Just cuz she's had one hookup doesn't mean she ALWAYS had a crush on MC. Hell, maybe she had that hookup in an attempt to find someone else out of fear of ruining the friendship? Or...maybe for MC's safety since her sis is overprotective if not a jealous bitch (I don't like the vibes I'm getting from Hazel). And maybe the hookup was when she was, like, 16?

Not every chick/dude saves their virginity for only 1 person lol

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Appreciate the answer (y), though i already tried it and moved on.

MC's personality and demeanor which is partly shaped by the lack of dialog choices is as bad as any undesirable tag, followed by the fact that for some reason dev here likes to announce every so often about LI's not being virgins on multiple occasions in the dialogs.
I'm pointing this out because generally i don't mind that most of the time because virgin LIs are the rarest of the rare creatures to find in the AVNs and actively seeking them is just asking for a big disappointment, but i do mind the constant reminder about how they lost their virginities and how many partners/boyfriends/sexfriends they had and them being main LIs and not the side hookups makes this so much more worse for me and this particular thing happened here several times.

If i wanted this kind of insightful information about how the main LIs got dicked down and by how many, before confessing their everlasting love for the MC then i would not be playing this game, there are other specific tags for that. Phrasing and wordings are just as important as the tags describing the nature of the content of the game.

Anyway, good luck to the dev.
Eh, I don't think the dialogue overdoes it. And they didn't specify the exact number of lovers each heroine has had tbf. MC's had his mentioned. Not sure about each and every heroine. But, honestly, I just wanna see the story and all play out. And I'm a sucker for thicc lol. And this game seems to be...unique. Idk why, but I feel like it's all about having fun mixed in with story. Reminds me of The Emperor's New Groove in that it has story but also silliness

I say give the game a chance. I'm a patreon and Dev stated that the lack of dialogue choices in Episode 3 was for the sake of the story, and that the next episode will have more. He also said he's working on a discord. :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I know this is all fantasy and everything but some of you people need to loosen your grip on these fictional characters. The mc fucks all the girls in the harem they're not going anywhere even if they do stuff with each other.

I don't understand this didn't she have a crush on the mc? He says she gave her v card to some random hookup at a party. It would seem like she would have saved it for her crush.:unsure:
The issue is that there are terms with meanings, and people only like one and not the other.
(more in DM)

Also of note, poly will have it's own tag in the new tag system... so assuming devs don't misuse tags, and mods don't allow them too... a lot of games be losing the harem tag soon.

As for after that.... yeah... that tells me it's probably an NTR dev XD

Cause typically when I find such hilariously bad continuity of "O I always loved you!" but went and fucked another dude while supposedly having those feelings.... yeah... bullshit, you now wrote them as a hoe XD[/QUOTE]

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not every chick/dude saves their virginity for only 1 person lol
When they supposedly always liked them they do....

And only harem worthy ones do as well XD why create a harem of chicks bringing their past with them... that's just asking for constant drama...

Eh, I don't think the dialogue overdoes it. And they didn't specify the exact number of lovers each heroine has had tbf. MC's had his mentioned. Not sure about each and every heroine. But, honestly, I just wanna see the story and all play out. And I'm a sucker for thicc lol. And this game seems to be...unique. Idk why, but I feel like it's all about having fun mixed in with story. Reminds me of The Emperor's New Groove in that it has story but also silliness

I say give the game a chance. I'm a patreon and Dev stated that the lack of dialogue choices in Episode 3 was for the sake of the story, and that the next episode will have more. He also said he's working on a discord. :)
.... Famous last words... And I don't mean to knock you for having hope... but the amounts of times I have seen similar statements and the game goes to shit... is most :|

Remember the Joy/Sorrow dev?.... yeah.... That's a great example and recent too.

I will leave you with this quote "Where there's smoke, there's fire.", ignore the warning signs.... at the risk of your time and emotional investment.

Anyway, Imma bounce from this thread.
Peace everybody.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Yeah, I didnt need to know shit like that, specially if she is the typical "Oh I've always loved mc" then why fuck some random dude lmaoo. As if being a "blowjob virgin" is something someone would care about when what matters is only the v card.
If she isn't a virgin then just don't mention it, how hard it is. Literally adds nothing to mention she gave her first time to someone else mid sex scene, it is a huge turn off and it doesn't go with her story of her having a crush on mc for a long time, if anything it makes you question if she is just bullshitting us

Last edited:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Yeah, I didnt need to know shit like that, specially if she is the typical "Oh I've always loved mc" then why fuck some random dude lmaoo. As if being a "blowjob virgin" is something someone would care about when what matters is only the v card.
If she isn't a virgin then just don't mention it, how hard it is. Literally adds nothing to mention she gave her first time to someone else mid sex scene, it is a huge turn off and it doesn't go with her story of her having a crush on mc for a long time, if anything it makes you question if she is just bullshitting us
Dev, if you’re reading this…edit the script like right now lol

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
When they supposedly always liked them they do....

And only harem worthy ones do as well XD why create a harem of chicks bringing their past with them... that's just asking for constant drama...

.... Famous last words... And I don't mean to knock you for having hope... but the amounts of times I have seen similar statements and the game goes to shit... is most :|

Remember the Joy/Sorrow dev?.... yeah.... That's a great example and recent too.

I will leave you with this quote "Where there's smoke, there's fire.", ignore the warning signs.... at the risk of your time and emotional investment.

Anyway, Imma bounce from this thread.
Peace everybody.
devs see these comments and I did notice, via releases, he seemed to address things. So, if he reads these he might adjust lol. He even quickly confirmed no NTR when many erupted from the uncertainty

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
The issue is that there are terms with meanings, and people only like one and not the other.
(more in DM)

Also of note, poly will have it's own tag in the new tag system... so assuming devs don't misuse tags, and mods don't allow them too... a lot of games be losing the harem tag soon.

Cause typically when I find such hilariously bad continuity of "O I always loved you!" but went and fucked another dude while supposedly having those feelings.... yeah... bullshit, you now wrote them as a hoe XD
[/QUOTE]

Read back. The dev commented that NTR is officially never gonna be in the game. Strongly clarified and even made a joke about it in the game via dialogue lol

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
(more in DM)

Cause typically when I find such hilariously bad continuity of "O I always loved you!" but went and fucked another dude while supposedly having those feelings.... yeah... bullshit, you now wrote them as a hoe XD
We are NOT doing any NTR! We made our decision on that long ago, stated it right here on this thread, and we are standing by it!

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Reading through this recent discussion, I'll concede that point. I shall edit this script immediately. Only mentioned it cuz many asked me via messages which characters are or aren't virgins and felt dialogue could give them their answers. But yeah, I see your point.

I read through all comments.

Jul 19, 2023
Melanie not being a virgin... is disappointing to say the least, and that's when the game ended for me.

And if someone is not a virgin, i really don't even want to know mid-sex scene.. Hell, I would rather not know at all because it's just going to annoy me tbh.

Another case of "I always loved, and had a crush on you MC" syndrome. But ya know, just fucked a random guy to lose my v card, but aye, I always loved you."

I honestly was expecting at least her, which makes the most sense, to be a virgin.

And her announcing she is not a virgin, but first time giving a bj suppose to sweeten the deal? Who cares, the main prize already been popped by a random guy.

AT A PARTY, nonetheless...
So that means she's just for the streets then...

Before anyone say "what you expect her to wait on you"

Well, it's a game, not real life, so HELL YEA! Why df not? :p
And if she “Loved” the mc so much she could have just talked it out with him about it.

Like ya know, no one would ever complain about having more virgins. To me? More, the better when it comes to harem games.. But aye, maybe that's just me and only my preference.
Can't win them all, and that's fine by me. Just don't rub it in my face, announcing you're not a virgin mid sex scene. What a way to kill the vibe.

Not saying all LIs gotta be virgins, BTW.
But aye a good amount would be nice... :whistle:

But at least the ones you expect to be one..
yea it's predictable if the LIs you expect to be a virgin, are one..
but predictable is not always a bad thing.

But yea overall this my opinion and biggest gripe about this recent update.

Also I do appreciate the dev in reading the feedback and taking them into consideration as well.

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Melanie not being a virgin... is disappointing to say the least, and that's when the game ended for me.

And if someone is not a virgin, i really don't even want to know mid-sex scene.. Hell, I would rather not know at all because it's just going to annoy me tbh.

Another case of "I always loved, and had a crush on you MC" syndrome. But ya know, just fucked a random guy to lose my v card, but aye, I always loved you."

I honestly was expecting at least her, which makes the most sense, to be a virgin.

And her announcing she is not a virgin, but first time giving a bj suppose to sweeten the deal? Who cares, the main prize already been popped by a random guy.

And if she “Loved” the mc so much she could have just talked it out with him about it.

Like ya know, no one would ever complain about having more virgins. To me? More, the better when it comes to harem games.. But aye, maybe that's just me and only my preference.
Can't win them all, and that's fine by me. Just don't rub it in my face, announcing you're not a virgin mid sex scene. What a way to kill the vibe.

Also I do appreciate the dev in reading the feedback and taking them into consideration as well.
It was to get the people messaging me over and over and over about who is or isn't a virgin to stop doing so. Now the dialogue of those scenes is being changed to let you decide whether they are or aren't.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022

We all know humans aren't all the same. Some humans confront those they love about their feelings. Some are too chickenshit to confess. Some even try to find someone else ASAP to avoid ruining a great friendship. Some folk also don't even realize how they feel about someone until a situation occurs, such as seeing them nearly die.

Also, I've had a hookup at a party once (college) and I'm not on the streets. Party hookups are frequent in the human world. Alcohol, lol. A woman is not a "hoe" for a hookup. Plus...where did the Dev say Melanie has ALWAYS had a crush on MC since the very day they first met? Maybe she fucked BEFORE she fell for him?

And....CALLED IT! lol, knew the dev was gonna do something in response to the comments. After the NTR confusion, I had a felling this "virgin debate" would cause a response. It's why I'm a patreon of their game...well, also cuz of those thicc booties

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I see comments like this all the time and wonder, why is an imaginary person not being a virgin in VNs such a problem?

It begs the question:
Virgin.gif

Is that where the problem lies with folks that have a problem with this?

Jul 19, 2023
I see comments like this all the time and wonder, why is an imaginary person not being a virgin in VNs such a problem?

It begs the question:
View attachment 2861628

Is that where the problem lies with folks that have a problem with this?
I see your comments all the time, and make me wonder how someone who insults people, and constantly picks fights on here, isn't banned.

But I will humor you.

If you cannot get a clue why someone, or some people like, and prefer, some virgins in harem games, then find a clue.

I cannot find it for you.

I get that I will be disappointed most of the time on my virgin hunt, but it is what it is.

Virgin is one of my biggest kinks, but I am not pushing it on no one, just sharing my opinion on the game I tried.

games are fantasies, right? so don't insult me over it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes