VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
It's pretty obvious that is what it is. It's fourth wall breaking tongue in cheek nonsense, but it's also endearing, because at least they are trying with their world building and stuff. They found a way to excuse edits on the fly and shortcutting by writing lore around it. So it makes the game more flexible to the patrens demands. That is why it's pretty clever and it's not like another game that just bamboozles you at the end, looking at you Lust Theory. The game that pulled the classic 'it was all a dream/simulation,' so it never actually happened. In simulation 69, the simulation is the world and they are living souls within that world. Hopefully it keeps up at this level and doesn't shit the bed, like so many games do, after having a solid start.
I finished Lust Theory not too long ago. Uuuugh! That ending was like...the ending of LOST combined with the ending of Game of Thrones! The writer of that game CLEARLY just ran out of ideas and said "Fuck it" with that ending. Plus it's an excuse to keep it going...rather than give it closure.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
How long does it take to go public? official release has been out for a week now
Just do a quick 1-time payment of the lowest tier. Then turn off the subscription.

That’s what I did recently and I got to play the newest update. It was awesome!
Not sure why the public release isn’t out yet but $3 isn’t gonna make me homeless lol.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just do a quick 1-time payment of the lowest tier. Then turn off the subscription.

That’s what I did recently and I got to play the newest update. It was awesome!
Not sure why the public release isn’t out yet but $3 isn’t gonna make me homeless lol.
Dev said they've been extremely busy, might have just not enabled it yet.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes