VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Another case of "I always loved, and had a crush on you MC" syndrome. But ya know, just fucked a random guy to lose my v card, but aye, I always loved you."
The whole "i was fucking around but i always loved you" is one of the worst tropes a game can have for me.
Wouldn't really care about her not being a virgin (too much) if not for that part.
Whatever, moving on.

edit.

Now the dialogue of those scenes is being changed to let you decide whether they are or aren't.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Incest patch updates as well.
Hi there. Thanks for that. I don't think your patch registered the changes made in episode 3 dialogues though (I just checked for discrepancies before playing cause I know it happens sometimes from experience when a changelog mentions changes in past episodes :p).
Do you know if the game was meant to be played with a patch on or is this more like an added bonus for those who love taboo content? I usually try to play the game as it's meant to be played (most of the times, it's with a patch on or it doesn't make much sense but sometimes, it actually goes against some plot points to make the characters into family members ^^).

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Hmm this was a bit disappointing. The Beth blowjob scene was one frame. Her being stuck was a bit rapey. A lot of time was spent teasing Jennifer in full knowledge she's probably the main attraction. But nothing happens there.

I do hope this doesnt turn into something that just takes advantage of characters because the angel/demon provide a get out of jail free card for MC.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi there. Thanks for that. I don't think your patch registered the changes made in episode 3 dialogues though (I just checked for discrepancies before playing cause I know it happens sometimes from experience when a changelog mentions changes in past episodes :p).
Do you know if the game was meant to be played with a patch on or is this more like an added bonus for those who love taboo content? I usually try to play the game as it's meant to be played (most of the times, it's with a patch on or it doesn't make much sense but sometimes, it actually goes against some plot points to make the characters into family members ^^).
It can be played either way, which way ends up being who like or doesn't like such content.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
A simple update number isn't? Lol, how is v0.79 (as an example) less ambiguous?
The ambiguous statement was about the fact the description of the updates mostly just says Episode 3 or Episode 4. That is ambiguous, so i was asking what an episode includes in it. As opposed to the majority of changelog updates for the majority of games, that list whats actually in the update.

The is no difference between the naming of them, a number or an episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Played through it for the first time, seems like a run of the mill game where the MC has to step by step every girl in order. As in Girl A kiss then B kiss, then C kiss, then D kiss, then A petting, then B petting, then C etc. Such a silly way to have content.

Also seems like every girl model in the game is from a way, way more popular game. Like the dev just took a mashup of all his favorites and threw them in one game and its really strange.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I find the sassy IPatch warning amusing, considering the instructions don't state you need to delete the _patched part of the name in order to rewrite the original. While it's common sense to many veteran players it's clearly not to newer players and not as " clearly " as claimed lol

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes