VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Interesting spot to end this update on. Truly leaving me wanting to see what happens next. Thank you so very much for this, and totally be looking forward for Chapter 5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Mouse and Angel every update: "We need to move the plot forward and get to the sex"

Every update: A lot of talking, no actual moving forward, no sex.

His relationships with absolutely EVERYONE remains largely unchanged from the first version.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Okay, so MC's mom was looking for a casual hookup(already not good for a harem/incest game), met some guy and went to his home with him, and thought it was alright when he shared his BDSM kink, and allowed him to lock her up in the dungeon waiting for sex. Nothing really happened so it's not NTR, but that scene was supposed to be funny? I'm sorry but i don't see it. It was actually sad to see that MC's mom is so desperate that she would let a man she just met at a bar lock her up in some BDSM dungeon and make her crawl like a fucking dog, after that i lost all my interest in her, and you can't avoid doing things with her either. When she wakes up with mc's dick in her mouth she thinks to herself "why couldn't this have happened with guy from yesterday?" so while she's with the MC, she's actively thinking about the other guy and what could have been:HideThePain:. And now we got the classic sister becoming stripper trope. Which certainly will generate more almost NTR but not really scenarios. Harem is a planned tag, i wonder when we're gonna get to that, right now this looks like it's one bad update away from turning into cuck-fest

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Okay, so MC's mom was looking for a casual hookup(already not good for a harem/incest game), met some guy and went to his home with him, and thought it was alright when he shared his BDSM kink, and allowed him to lock her up in the dungeon waiting for sex. Nothing really happened so it's not NTR, but that scene was supposed to be funny? I'm sorry but i don't see it. It was actually sad to see that MC's mom is so desperate that she would let a man she just met at a bar lock her up in some BDSM dungeon and make her crawl like a fucking dog, after that i lost all my interest in her, and you can't avoid doing things with her either. When she wakes up with mc's dick in her mouth she thinks to herself "why couldn't this have happened with guy from yesterday?" so while she's with the MC, she's actively thinking about the other guy and what could have been:HideThePain:. And now we got the classic sister becoming stripper trope. Which certainly will generate more almost NTR but not really scenarios. Harem is a planned tag, i wonder when we're gonna get to that, right now this looks like it's one bad update away from turning into cuck-fest
I'm a patron so here's a spoiler alert. Messaged the Dev and they said "Jennifer will not have even physical contact with any male at the strip club, minus the MC. Stripper isn't a hooker. Again, no NTR."

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
This is just a headshot to the head of a LI. aka the most important of them all, THE MOM. even if it's ntr or not. (we all have our limits or definitions of what we consider ntr) even if it's shown, or not.. it's still not a good look for her in general... And I don't get the "joke." i personally do not see a LI acting so desperate and crawling on all fours for anyone not the MC as funny.. It's just red flags for me, But that's just me. Don't see how he think this will go over well with harem fans, TBH... This just a shit storm waiting to happen.

I was waiting this game out, to support down the line when it has more content, but now I see no point.

Wish the dev luck, tho.
Really? Jennifer is way sexier and more interesting than the godmother. Always felt the "step-sis" or in this case the godsister, was the most important.
Ya want a disappointing game? just...play Lust Theory and see the ending of season 2 lol. I'm also a patron and I've seen the recent teasers for Episode 5....and boy is it lookin' good. They just jumped right into making the next episode.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Simulation69-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Feel free to assume. But I've always found prophesying to be the least profitable of occupations. We have an established set of rules, and we have no desire to break them. If you fear we will, I'm sorry we've given that impression as it was not our intent.

Now then...our patrons await Episode 5. We have work to do.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Honestly quite dissapointed with the new update, i remember playing this a while ago, and in the early stages i thought this game is right up my alley. But with this new episode with the Mom NTR baiting scene and the sister becoming a stripper is so off putting. I understand its your game dev but even if ur intent was humor i feel like it was misplaced.

That scenario had the major LI of the Mom being completly naked and submitted to a random man she met at a bar the same night, dragged on all fours to a sex dungeon with full intent to let him do whatever to her. That is a NTR scenario no matter what you say, just because atcual sex didnt happen on or off screen doesnt matter at that point. The intention of the LI wanting to fuck someone else and being naked infront of them is already NTR, even if it not shown on screen, implication of NTR is also NTR. Not only that but does infact make her come off as a cheap slut that will sleep with anyone. With the dialgue i understand she is lonely and insecure, but this is next level. The only reason that scenario didnt become a reality according to dialogue was not because of mom wanting it to stop, but because the random npc didnt have the time to fuck her, and that doesnt sit right with me. Also going back to what someone previously said in this thread of when she wakes up with the MC dick in her mouth she is thinking of the same man from the night before saying she wished it was him. This is not as severe becuase of the taboo of him being her son might make her not want his dick in her mouth at that moment, but the dialogue could be changed to not mention specific npc which LI was going to fuck the night before. I just feel like the mom in this updated was killed by cuck baiting story telling. Sister being a stripper is the same thing, and im sure we will see more of these baiting gray area scenarios in the next episode. I just hope you understand we dont want our LI being seen in suggestive or sexual ways by other men, i understand she isnt a hooker and she isnt fucking them. However, getting naked or borderline naked and dacing in front of a large crowd of men who all are thinking of fucking her doesnt bode well for a non ntr game.

Im sure you are intellingent enough to understand the concerns of this thread, and you know exactly what you are doing, and why people are unhappy. At the end of the day its still ur game and u do what u want with it. I apologize if i came off as disrespectful, just wanted to honestly state my opinion on the game and the direction its going. like people always say on here, if you dont like it dont play it. Anyways all the best.
That's not NTR. I say we wait 'til next update to see if they're keeping their word.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
That's not NTR. I say we wait 'til next update to see if they're keeping their word.
We r VERY grateful for your continued loyalty. Just understand...you cannot control the assumptions of others. Simulation 69 is a passion project...and we believe it will bring smiles, laughs, and...satisfaction in the long run. It's a shame many think we plan to deceive them, as other devs have. But...if they wish to assume they know our plans, then so be it. We'll allow future updates to speak for us.

Episode 5 is already in progress. Thanks again for your continued loyalty.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
My problem with even having them do a reset is that the mother's character has changed for the worse for me.

She has shown she is so desperate to have sex she's willing not only have sex with the first man that shows her any affection but be degraded, tied up, begs for the person to cum in her, and still thinks of that man she only meet a few hours ago even after finding out he's married. There is little to no reason for any developed relationship to get to sex with her. she would just jump on him the moment she thought she could have sex.

And then the sister getting a job as a stripper. So she's not doing lap dances? taking any customers into the back? She's the only stripper there that won't touch a guy? I know this happens in real life but in Adult visual novels it's an accepted implication that they do all of that off screen at the very least.

Again it's a personal problem, some will be happy to have a family of sluts, I was hoping for something a bit more then what has been done over and over again just to get to sex scenes quickly with little to no development.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
My problem with even having them do a reset is that the mother's character has changed for the worse for me.

She has shown she is so desperate to have sex she's willing not only have sex with the first man that shows her any affection but be degraded, tied up, begs for the person to cum in her, and still thinks of that man she only meet a few hours ago even after finding out he's married. There is little to no reason for any developed relationship to get to sex with her. she would just jump on him the moment she thought she could have sex.

And then the sister getting a job as a stripper. So she's not doing lap dances? taking any customers into the back? She's the only stripper there that won't touch a guy? I know this happens in real life but in Adult visual novels it's an accepted implication that they do all of that off screen at the very least.

Again it's a personal problem, some will be happy to have a family of sluts, I was hoping for something a bit more then what has been done over and over again just to get to sex scenes quickly with little to no development.
Don't worry my guy, those scenes are only for humor :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

Jennifer will NOT be doing anything off-screen with any man. No implications either.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes