Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, I think it's rare to see game with female protagonist and revenge plot, and I'm very interested. Can't wait to see the update. Keep it up dev.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FroKe88 and Hera.N

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sin Heels [v0.4] [Hera Novels] - Compressed

Win/Linux [93 MB]
- - - -

Mac [88 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinHeels-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I have absolutely no interest in BDSM or any domme/sub mechanics, but I love the outfits and the renders are gorgeous, so I'll plod through it all anyway. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Is played from the point of view of Evelyn, the psychotic daughter? I've only read the synopsis, but I think Maraya is in danger :oops:.

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Damn ! it's really good work Hera ! I'll play for the first time and usually VN is not what I like the most, ( I play sandbox generally) but you convince me with the character of Evelyn she is absolutely stunning and the nylon footjob scene without shoes under the table ..... OFFFF :love:I want more scene like that in the futur, I'll should consider pledge and support you keep your good work !(y)

• Love

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Damn ! it's really good work Hera ! I'll play for the first time and usually VN is not what I like the most, ( I play sandbox generally) but you convince me with the character of Evelyn she is absolutely stunning and the nylon footjob scene without shoes under the table ..... OFFFF :love:I want more scene like that in the futur, I'll should consider pledge and support you keep your good work !(y)
WOW! Thank you! I am glad that you liked it so much! In VS you must have well written characters and strong story, otherwise you loose the strong points of this genre.

About the footjob scene I liked the idea of see what happened under the table with the of what they say above it. I am happy that you liked it. I will try to add something like that again, a lot of people loved it.

I will keep working, this is just the beginning! Thank you!

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
I agree there are not enough games where you play as a Dominant Female what Kinks do you plan to add?
Most femdom things will be in the game, but needs time. Eve is more vanilla femdom type. Do you want something specific to suggest?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Palemlem
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote