Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm honestly not sure where this story is going, but it already seems like the classic Weenie Hut Junior MC who's been away for years and still can't make decisions without mommy. Granted, I'm only at the part where MC first gets to his front door, so who knows if it changes from here.

edit: well, it didn't

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtDan

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
it felt exactly the same as the 1st time i played this months ago, like others have said the story makes no sense and the aunty is shockingly bad so if we are forced to sleep with her then its a joke and not a funny 1

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
"Surprisingly... he finds himself placed in situations... to pursue the different women around him."
Yes, it is a complete shocker that a game on this website went there. Who knew? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: VossJck

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Uhm, why should NTR not matter when it is an incest game? :p You know I might be strange, but immersing in a story and have a character being abused and raped (Blackmail and such is exactly that) by an asshole NPC, that I identify with as a sister or mother for the purpose of the story and getting excited and fap to that to me feels way more bad and uncomfortable as having consensual sex with them even while it is incest. Admittedly I might be strange, but whatever consensual sex there is in a game, whether scat, BDSM, or whatever still feels better as non consensual (whether the women or males are supposed to like that or not).

That I am not too much of a fan of NPC's having sex without MC there is another thing (means certain games are not for me), just really did not get where you wanted to go with your remark. :p
they removed it from the tags, did he remove that content, or is it still in the game? I don't want to waste bandwidth on such content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
they removed it from the tags, did he remove that content, or is it still in the game? I don't want to waste bandwidth on such content.
Do not think this game ever had that content. Suspect someone was either just trolling or someone really was asking from his own point of view. If want to be sure there will never be the three letter word ask the Dev though. Not played last version yet though.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Do not think this game ever had that content.
Yeah, I know the def of NTR is fast and loose on this board but I still can't fathom what content that person was talking about? Maybe the Mom's dream? Of course, I think it was pretty obvious it was setting up her fantasizing about her own son.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm gonna be honest with you, the only difference I could see was a throwaway line about a pandemic somehow keeping MC from seeing his family for four years.

Really though that even makes the mom more terrible. Four years of not seeing her son because of a super pandemic and she still couldn't be bothered to be home for him.

Yeah, I know the def of NTR is fast and loose on this board but I still can't fathom what content that person was talking about? Maybe the Mom's dream? Of course, I think it was pretty obvious it was setting up her fantasizing about her own son.
didnt the older version have the mom and dad get in on? maybe thats what they mean?

Reactions: JanisL

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
didnt the older version have the mom and dad get in on? maybe thats what they mean?
Ah you know what you might be entirely correct. I thought I had played the first release but I might have started at 2.0a after the rewrite.

Man if that was the rewrite I'd love to play 1.0. o_O Does anyone have a link for it?

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Do not think this game ever had that content. Suspect someone was either just trolling or someone really was asking from his own point of view. If want to be sure there will never be the three letter word ask the Dev though. Not played last version yet though.
I mean the tags, harem and ntr, they removed both ( so long there is no ntr will give this a go, but is the harem still planned?
AG.?

Reactions: Nospamwss

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
I just did. Maybe your influence will do good on it later, but you only squashed out a few minor problems. Changing it to boarding school, having a 4 year education was the right move, but the biggest problems still existent within the game. The conversation with the "mom" goes exactly the same as it did in the previous version, which was stupid, and very badly written. The whole thing lacked any kind of logic behind it, and it's still not justified. The situation, the explanation, how the conversation goes down between the MC and her is pretty much the same, and there's no improvement on it, neither on the fact that he wasn't at home for 4 years. Even if you're in a boarding school, unless you have a reason not to go home, you'll visit at least on the holidays. One of the biggest problems from the very first version was how that scene played out, and the background that basically destroyed any positive image of the main character and the family members. That issue, wasn't addressed at all. Neither how the "aunt" is portrayed, so does the situation where the MC gives her the towel. He already has a shit reputation but then risks it even more by impersonating her son. After an introduction like that, her jerking him off and starting to lust after him and having a 180 turn in personality is anything but plausible.
I did the best that could be done with the rewrite of the first version of the script (day 1). There are things that should have been changed (total redo of the first release), but it was decided that it was more important to get the 2nd release out with enough content to make it interesting instead of just a redo of the first version. Frankly I missed the hours away thing as that was on my list of notes to change. The aunt never actually dislikes him, but that was his impression from their last meeting. I added the pandemic reason for not travelling home to give some plausibility to not coming home. I've never liked the trope of an 18 year old returning home after being away for years as it is so overdone in SO many games, but that part of the story had been set before I joined the team. A boarding school and the pandemic were the best I could think of to explain that away and give reasons for backstory and characters that will be introduced along the way.

For those who have been asking, there will not be NTR in the classic sense in the game. Will NPCs have sex at any point? Maybe if it moves the story along in some way. Will it be with a character that the MC has had sex with (yet)? Nope! Will this be a happy harem game where the MC ends up with a house full of women? No. Will he have sex with every woman he meets? Probably at some point if we are being honest.

For those who don't like the Aunt and don't want to have sex with her at some point, maybe hold down the control key to fast forward or look at another game. The same can be said for pretty much any model in the game. There is planned to be a wide range of body types and looks that the MC will meet along the way. Day 3 is already written, renders/animations are in the works and frankly is almost as long as day 1-2 combined. Day 4 is in the writing phase as we speak. Hopefully enough of you are interested enough (or just plain horny enough) to keep track of the development and continue commenting along the way.

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Which is the Dev's way of saying "Nope, Fuck you, everyone who complained with a valid complaint about a HYUGE problem in the game."
" For those who don't like the Aunt and don't want to have sex with her at some point, maybe hold down the control key to fast forward or look at another game. "
You're absolutely right. Dev made it clear to us: "fuck you, we both did shit and will continue to do shit." It will be blacklisted most likely.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I liked it so far but it is just starting and there is lots more that can be done. the pics are nice and clear and done well. wtf do you guys want for free? so far everything is flowing well. I could use a few more nude scenes but they were there just often enough. thanks for the share and hell yes I would bang the aunt. what kind of stupid question is that anyway?

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
" For those who don't like the Aunt and don't want to have sex with her at some point, maybe hold down the control key to fast forward or look at another game. "
You're absolutely right. Dev made it clear to us: "fuck you, we both did shit and will continue to do shit." It will be blacklisted most likely.

Which is the Dev's way of saying "Nope, Fuck you, everyone who complained with a valid complaint about a HYUGE problem in the game."
Actually no, but perhaps my humor must have been a bit to cynical for you to have caught as was intended. Trust me, if I wanted to tell you or anyone to fuck off I would have used those exact words. I am actually here welcoming all feedback to the game, the story and being an active member of this community. All constructive criticism will be incorporated as we go forward. Non-constructive criticism will get a sarcastic response (most likely I will not be able to resist). I'm letting AG handle the other boards of which he is a member, but incorporating their feedback as well.

There are still huge plot holes and things that will require lots of time and effort to fix in the game. There are also options to skip the vast majority of lewd scenes with each woman in the game. What can't be fixed is everything in one go. The main dev (AG) chose a rewrite of day 1 and not a complete rework and rewrite. That meant choices had to be made on when things would be revealed, how they would unfold and how the game would progress. Day two is focused on giving the game something to interest people (sex) and day 3 (next release) is much more focused on the MC and relationships with his peers. Day 4 and day 5 will be mainly about explaining the MC's past and family while at the same time giving enough of the new and interactions with (lewds) current characters to be interesting.

One thing that isn't changing is the look of the Aunt (don't interact with her if you don't want to, but her look is her look). The storyline is not centered around ANY look or any single character other than the MC. Day 3's character adds are all 18-20 year old looks, so if that is more your thing, then January will be more to your liking. If you don't like the game at all, then there are tons of others to choose from that may fit your particular tastes better.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ah you know what you might be entirely correct. I thought I had played the first release but I might have started at 2.0a after the rewrite.

Man if that was the rewrite I'd love to play 1.0. o_O Does anyone have a link for it?
If you want to try 0.1 you are in luck I still have it.

Will this be a happy harem game where the MC ends up with a house full of women? No.
The harem was the reason I was interested in the game so I'm out.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes