Oct 3, 2021
It's my first time to see this game, is this good as Milfy city (Unfortunately abandoned)? , also is this two separate games (1-from ep 1 to 12) & (2-from ep 13 to 15) or i can directly merge the two in one folder? , thanks in advance

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
It's my first time to see this game, is this good as Milfy city (Unfortunately abandoned)? , also is this two separate games (1-from ep 1 to 12) & (2-from ep 13 to 15) or i can directly merge the two in one folder? , thanks in advance
Depending on your taste the images might as good as Milfy city, but the story is full of errors like typos, wrong person speaking or thoughts written as spoken lines.
"ep 12" is indeed ep 1-12 and much like a Season 1. "ep 15" is ep 13 and above and a separate game that doesn't use the saves from the previous 12 chapters, but does continue the story just like any other chapters.
So extract them in separate folders and look for a patch by 13lokiz or someone else, to fix many of the errors in the game.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Downloaded the full Mac version and there are some renders missing in every sex scene, (didnt bother to go further than a couple of scenes) but no renders missing in between sex scenes, why?

Oct 3, 2021
Depending on your taste the images might as good as Milfy city, but the story is full of errors like typos, wrong person speaking or thoughts written as spoken lines.
"ep 12" is indeed ep 1-12 and much like a Season 1. "ep 15" is ep 13 and above and a separate game that doesn't use the saves from the previous 12 chapters, but does continue the story just like any other chapters.
So extract them in separate folders and look for a patch by 13lokiz or someone else, to fix many of the errors in the game.
many many thanks .

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
highest of highs…. and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-02

I think it's an amazing game

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
The renders look good, I'm hooked
I have to press so much on my keyboard and mouse
that I'm afraid i have to replace both with this game.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Does this game have a harem path?
Yes and no… This game basically has only one path with a few "game over" choices or optional extra scenes.
Whether it leads to a harem is currently unknown. Yes the MC may have many LIs, but for it to be a harem (according to F95's definition), they all have to know about each others' relationship with MC. Otherwise he's just cheating.

Reactions: tohaib

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
The Dev has his patreon reached 1500$ per month one week after he uploaded episode 15 and then he goes inactive for 1 month and now his patreon is below 1 grand per month.

The dude would have easily reached 3k per month id he is fukin consistent with the updates and stop delaying it.

People nowadays enjoys incest content where hot milfs are getting railed by big dicks

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
When is the next update?
Well he promised every 37 days but it's already long overdue. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn't touch the game for a week, we should at least get some news or previews by this week at least but no word atm. Really we should have got the game at the end of this month.

Reactions: Akiljam

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
Well he promised every 37 days but it's already long overdue. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn't touch the game for a week, we should at least get some news or previews by this week at least but no word atm. Really we should have got the game at the end of this month.
This is one of the few games that I am waiting eagerly. Let's hope the dev gives a good update.

Canuck1980

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Episode 12
Extra: Walkthrough Mod

DoverUK25 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
Mega download link for Epsiode 15 is dead.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Mega download link for Epsiode 15 is dead.
Use the Report function on the Op (first post) and the 'Other' option and ask the Uploaders to re-Upload it to Mega. That is probably the easiest and quickest way to request it. Or grab the Compressed version, those hosts can be pretty good! :>)

Canuck1980

Sep 2, 2020
Use the Report function on the Op (first post) and the 'Other' option and ask the Uploaders to re-Upload it to Mega. That is probably the easiest and quickest way to request it. Or grab the Compressed version, those hosts can be pretty good! :>)
Already grabbed it from one of the other links, so nbd... just figured I should say something but wasn't sure if reporting was the right way to go about it :p

Reactions: Zephea
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes