Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey my dudes. How many episodes are planned for this game? I consider to start playing it but if it's close to the finale, I'd rather waiting.

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Hey my dudes. How many episodes are planned for this game? I consider to start playing it but if it's close to the finale, I'd rather waiting.
I doubt it’s close to the finale. If I had to guess, I’d go with maybe 30 episodes total. Which at the rate they’re being released, maybe another 2-3 years. And that’s if the dev doesn’t drop it or go back to do rework.

Reactions: Amon617

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
I doubt it’s close to the finale. If I had to guess, I’d go with maybe 30 episodes total. Which at the rate they’re being released, maybe another 2-3 years. And that’s if the dev doesn’t drop it or go back to do rework.
Actually, looking through the code, I sometimes wonder if the dev has aspirations to change this game to a sandbox format instead of the essentially kinetic novel we see now.

I kinda doubt that will actually happen, it just gives me a feeling that it could the way it’s laid out.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Cool. Game seems interesting enough. I will give it a try. Thanks for the info.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
EP 16 Preview 3.jpg

Dear Patrons, work is progressing on Episode 16. Release will be within this month. There's still some work to finish. I will release it as soon as it's ready.. Stay tuned everyone, can't wait to share this new episode with you all. Thank you so much :)

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 2095626

Dear Patrons, work is progressing on Episode 16. Release will be within this month. There's still some work to finish. I will release it as soon as it's ready.. Stay tuned everyone, can't wait to share this new episode with you all. Thank you so much :)
hahaha. Post on 9/17 says "first week of October" (20 days out). Post on 10/4 says "mid October" (11-16 days out). This post says "within this month" (20 days out). I'm sure the next post will say "first week of November".

To be sure, I'm not complaining about how long it's taking; take as much time as needed. But these meaningless deadlines are ridiculous. Same thing happened with the last release too. Take a good hard look at what is actually left and make a better estimate, then err on the side of caution and add a few weeks or months. I would rather say it'll be out towards the end of the year and release "early" in November than this constant pushing back of the date.

Sophiawhore

Mar 24, 2022
I think it will be a good idea to abandon this game because of the shit that developers always saying.... I'm leaving this shit

Reactions: vokka
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes