Aug 27, 2020
EP 16 Preview 1.jpg

Dear Patrons, as always thank you all so very much for your support. Just want to let everyone know that Episode 16 will be out in the first week of October. The upcoming Episode is a big one with a lot of content like Episodes 10, 13 etc.

Hence, I don't want to set the deadline too short attempting to release it within this month. In all honesty, work will take till the first week of the coming month. It is a big episode, so please bear with me. The wait will be worth it :) This trip with Mrs. Reigns is going to be another one to remember as always :) :love:

Thank you all so much :)(y)

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
that's mean ep16 out in 4-5weeks later from now.
Are you proactively anticipating the obvious delay in the release date calculation? ;)
If not, then you are probably located outside EARTH. Because in Earth 1st week of October is the 2nd week from current date. :D

bacdef

Jan 24, 2022
It's like $1 to buy the game. I purchased it last night, only because I feel the dev is actually trying to change his ways. I won't be posting it here unless someone else wants too but I will post the incest patch. I just changed the names and there are still some errors in the scripts with who is talking but that's only like 1-2 moments. Not much action with Mrs. Reigns since the story is moving in the guilt route and it's setting up for a big scene (I feel) in the next update, but I pledged to show my support, can't keep hating on a dev forever at least one that's trying.
Could you send the file of the patch and not the link to the text file?

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Could you send the file of the patch and not the link to the text file?
As MrPerson said, the text is the file, you just need to save it as “script.rpy“ and put it in the game folder.

However, if you want more than a simple name change, like multiple errors fixed and tons of grammar fixes, correct a whole bundle of things and make the whole game much more legible.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes