Akiljam

May 11, 2017
I think it will be a good idea to abandon this game because of the shit that developers always saying.... I'm leaving this shit
This is one of the best games. It's worth the wait. But you are right, the updates takes too much time nowadays.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
He did promise by the end of this month so I am hoping this weekend it's delivered. So far he's been "good" with the 2nd deadline (his first deadline is always an underestimate, the second is adjusted).

EDIT:

Does anyone have the post and can share it?

Last edited:

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Can someone share the new full-post of the DEV here? He has posted a new excuse in his Patreon page. :sneaky:

SeryogaViper - Can we expect some update of the latest post of DEV from you, like last time?

Last edited:

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
He did promise by the end of this month so I am hoping this weekend it's delivered. So far he's been "good" with the 2nd deadline (his first deadline is always an underestimate, the second is adjusted).
Now he has surprised you further by messing with his 2nd deadline too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 9, 2021

Status report

Dear Patrons, I've given it all.. but the last parts of work are taking too long to finish. I was hoping to have finished work by this time when I made the last post. Now with only 3 days till the end of the month, I'm afraid there's still some work to finish and I'm under extreme burnout... Apologies everyone.. I'm afraid release could take till the first week of the coming month. I understand if you're upset... please feel free to delete your pledge if you wish. I will still send you the new episode regardless via messenger. I've been burning the midnight oil for days everyone. Been working despite exhaustion. I will release the new episode in the first week of November. Thank you all.

nicosaff

Mar 15, 2021
We all know that this date is also a lie, so I don't think anyone expects much either for the first week of November, honestly I don't know how you still have sponsors, you never meet the agreed dates.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Ngl I'm frustrated with the dev too but that's why I don't pledge, I come here instead. Spouting on about it because we can't get the free version of his work is some quite impressive mental gymnastics lmao

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is the upper ep 15 just episodes from 13 to 15? Should I download and play the ep 12 section are those episdoes from 1 to 12?

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
DEV has again posted now, the release date as 'early this month' from earlier '1st week of this month'. :ROFLMAO:
So it means, definitely it will have more delay than 1st week of this month.

We may get to know more if anyone can post here the entire content of DEV's latest post of today?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes