REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
But there haven't been any updates from Dev pointing that the release will be happening today, is there?
Last post said first week of November and confirmed by yourself in above post if you actually have it unlocked, so just going off that we should have it tonight since we are at the end of the first week of November.

EDIT:

Looks like he didn't deliver, not even a Patreon post or an update on the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: caffeinefilled

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hey, just a quick heads up if the dev does release the update sometime this month I try to upload it with the patch asap. If I don't just dm on here that an update is out . I'm not on as much anymore so when I do come on here I usually have over 100 alerts I quickly check the ones that pop up then jump off again if nothing catches my eye.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Hey, just a quick heads up if the dev does release the update sometime this month I try to upload it with the patch asap. If I don't just dm on here that an update is out . I'm not on as much anymore so when I do come on here I usually have over 100 alerts I quickly check the ones that pop up then jump off again if nothing catches my eye.
Sure DoverUK25 , we will DM you, once we get to know that the update is released. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: DoverUK25

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1667927715867.png

He deleted his old "First week" post and replaced it with this. Now it's "Early this month", this would suggest he only has this week left since the 3rd week of a month is considered late into a month. He also keeps saying "a few days", just ask for a week if you have too. A few days suggests under a week, very simple metrics: days > weeks > month.

My only issue with this delay is if this update doesn't pay off, we'd have to wait until January until the next update at this rate. I hope this isn't another update where MC is moping around, he claimed it to be a big update so I assume there's more than just teasing.

Apr 9, 2021
View attachment 2155876

He deleted his old "First week" post and replaced it with this. Now it's "Early this month", this would suggest he only has this week left since the 3rd week of a month is considered late into a month. He also keeps saying "a few days", just ask for a week if you have too. A few days suggests under a week, very simple metrics: days > weeks > month.

My only issue with this delay is if this update doesn't pay off, we'd have to wait until January until the next update at this rate. I hope this isn't another update where MC is moping around, he claimed it to be a big update so I assume there's more than just teasing.
Yeah the Dev keeps deleting their previous posts mentioning his first few ETAs. Even in this one as you mentioned even though it was broadly mentioned release will be early in the month, it also states release will happen in a few days or end of first week. Instead they can keep the posts on and put on a new one with the updated ETA or give some buffer or a lot for the initial ETAs, so that it doesn't make the users wait or complain and the Dev not to get asked or complained about.

Yeah hoping this update is good. Fingers crossed.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 2155876

Don't push the DEV too hard, else this update will also display the last image as 'End of Episode 13' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(which has been happening from the last 2 releases/updates)

Reactions: Punto and Akiljam

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
View attachment 2155876

I agree with you. Better hope this update is worth the time taken. If not, lot of players will be pissed off. But this game has given us a lot of scenes and contents compared to many other popular games. So I am hoping the update will be worth the wait (fingers crossed).

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
#letsabandonthisgame
DEV's patreon/pledge amount has now decreased to ~$990. It was quite more than 1K couple of days back. If he keeps of delaying the release like this with false dates, the amount may come down a lot more.

Also I don't think 'Temptress_Games' go through the comments here in this forum. #NotSoActiveAnywhere :unsure:

Reactions: john deepak

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Hey i have a question... what kind of game is this? i can't even choose my own path on this game, it's suppose to be like this or i just download the wrong game? I mean like the game with mod or something..

I hope my English is understandable, Lol

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Hey i have a question... what kind of game is this? i can't even choose my own path on this game, it's suppose to be like this or i just download the wrong game? I mean like the game with mod or something..

I hope my English is understandable, Lol
its the same type of game as your manga pfp , fuck every women in your life

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes