sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017

Hi Everyone, I've been burning the midnight oil for too long. But the last parts of the episode are just taking too very long to complete. Bla bla bla ! :unsure::FacePalm:
Maybe..
Dev need 30 days long to completing the last part of the episode from 2days ago..

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
This is a rehash of a reply I’ve made before, but it’s still applicable so here it is again:

Post on 9/17 says "first week of October" (20 days out). Post on 10/4 says "mid October" (11-16 days out). Post on 10/11 says "within this month" (20 days out"). Post on 10/28 says "first week of November" (10 days out)(called it last time). Post on 11/2 says “by the end of the first week this month” (3 days out). This post on 11/17 says both “a short few days” and “WELL BEFORE the month is over” (3 days out). I have little doubt the next post will say “by the end of the month”.

To be sure, I'm not complaining about how long it's taking; take as much time as needed both for a better product and for your own well-being. But these meaningless deadlines are ridiculous. Same thing happened with the last release too. Take a good hard look at what is actually left and make a better estimate, then err on the side of caution and add a few weeks or months. I would rather Temptress say it'll be out towards the beginning of next year and release "early" in December than this constant pushing back of the date.

Reactions: BaeScout83

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
This is a rehash of a reply I’ve made before, but it’s still applicable so here it is again:

Post on 9/17 says "first week of October" (20 days out). Post on 10/4 says "mid October" (11-16 days out). Post on 10/11 says "within this month" (20 days out"). Post on 10/28 says "first week of November" (10 days out)(called it last time). Post on 11/2 says “by the end of the first week this month” (3 days out). This post on 11/17 says both “a short few days” and “WELL BEFORE the month is over” (3 days out). I have little doubt the next post will say “by the end of the month”.

To be sure, I'm not complaining about how long it's taking; take as much time as needed both for a better product and for your own well-being. But these meaningless deadlines are ridiculous. Same thing happened with the last release too. Take a good hard look at what is actually left and make a better estimate, then err on the side of caution and add a few weeks or months. I would rather Temptress say it'll be out towards the beginning of next year and release "early" in December than this constant pushing back of the date.
I completely agree to your points and facts, but the sad part is I don't think the DEV reads any comment from this forum now and he may be hardly accessible anywhere else for communication.

And as I said earlier, first of all the DEV needs a good planner in his team rather than a peer DEV, to share his work. :)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There are several times when the MC calls Mrs. Reigns "mom" - no problem here but maybe somewhere else? ^^

Edit: Just saw the patch - that happens without the patch.

And why does the MC call she always Mrs. Reigns? I mean they know each other well for years .... thats so wired.
Oh well, fuck the Patreon prudes. Hopefully this isnt just another cash grab for there but if it is, then yeah, this may or may not last long, but oh well, there's always Subscribestar.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
can anyone just share the links
No, buy it like everyone else or find some other AVN to pirate. Personally for me no AVN exists that will make me go back to Patreon and give those prudes an 8% cut of even $1, so I guess I'll just read something else when I'm caught up if there's no SS option by then.

Apr 9, 2021
But this time the post preview isn't convincing enough to say that its a release nearby. Anyway cannot comment until we get to know the entire text from his latest post.

caffeinefilled / REGUser - Can you please help sharing the entire text from Dev's latest post?

Hi everyone, I completely understand if you are upset about the delay. I am just as upset about how long it's taking despite the long stretches of work and stress for days now. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you wish, I will still send you the new episode as soon as it's ready, regardless of whether you're still a Patron or not. I am giving it absolutely everything I can. I will release it before the month is over.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022

Hi everyone, I completely understand if you are upset about the delay. I am just as upset about how long it's taking despite the long stretches of work and stress for days now. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you wish, I will still send you the new episode as soon as it's ready, regardless of whether you're still a Patron or not. I am giving it absolutely everything I can. I will release it before the month is over.
Thank you caffeinefilled for sharing the full text.
The last 3 lines of the above note from DEV sounded more or less the same, as his earlier 28th OCT post.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes