LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
How does someone like this keep patrons? Time and time again the same story. I'll never understand.

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
i thought i was too late to play the new version. the new version hasn't come out yet
No, no. It'll be out soon. Definitely in just a few days. By christmas at the absolute latest. You'll for sure have it by the new year. It'll be released the first week of the January. There's just a couple scenes left, I promise to get it to you by mid-January. I'm really burning the midnight oil on this one, but I vow to release well before the end of the month. It'll be out soon.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
No, no. It'll be out soon. Definitely in just a few days. By christmas at the absolute latest. You'll for sure have it by the new year. It'll be released the first week of the January. There's just a couple scenes left, I promise to get it to you by mid-January. I'm really burning the midnight oil on this one, but I vow to release well before the end of the month. It'll be out soon.
Nice mimicry of Temptress_Games. Too hilarious... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hornycowboy89

Oct 15, 2022
I really do enjoy the game. The thing that bugs me is the mc her mom when i play. By the way i am using a google chromebook laptop so the patch doesn't work for me. Would it be possible to allow people to change roles with the characters?

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
2 weeks after Dev latest post.. no a new post from Dev, that mean no updating game on 1 or 2 month later..

adriesch

May 19, 2019
Good game developers should be furious with developers like Temptress Games. Broken promises, lies, milking, etc... is why I (probably quite a few others as well) will not spend money on Patreon.

Reactions: MaxMiller
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes