Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Is he normal at all? This is how arrogant a fucker you have to be to write this and not release a damn update!!! I fundamentally do not understand all those people who still throw money at him. He uses them, and they are happy about it, even if it's one dollar it's still a dollar that needs to be worked off.
I understand that in 2022 it is no longer worth counting on an update. A darned condom, that's what it is.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
i think i played this one....isn aunt fucking some bladk dude? came for incest so if i remember corectly i am out again :)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
i think i played this one....isn aunt fucking some bladk dude? came for incest so if i remember corectly i am out again :)
Uh...nope , wrong game I think. BTW nobody is playing anything here anyways; we are all just sitting here, hitting F5 listlessly and occasionally getting food/rest/bathroom as we slump in abject dejection at our computers. Happy New Year!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This update must be so BIG he needed 3 extra months to finish the "final scenes". In fact it's so big, it's considered it's own game...which is highly unlikely and the lack of reasons behind the delays is rather frustrating.

Suggesting the game is near completion and then needing an additional 3 months with no further progress update is rather annoying. If he genuinely needed that time then at least make a post announcing what the time was used for OR if he felt the ending wasn't good enough and he wanted to add more then explain that, no one is going to complain if there's more Mrs. Reigns content in the game.

I just hope there's nudity in this update...that's the least we can pray for IF it comes out.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Uh...nope , wrong game I think. BTW nobody is playing anything here anyways; we are all just sitting here, hitting F5 listlessly and occasionally getting food/rest/bathroom as we slump in abject dejection at our computers. Happy New Year!
interesting i would swear that aunt fucking some other dude was reason why i stopped play this one

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
interesting i would swear that aunt fucking some other dude was reason why i stopped play this one
Yes mcs aunt has fucked many man in the game already
Game will get the ntr tag soon
As mc is getting close to his aunt
And the ntr will be not avoidable as we have being already forced to get close to aunt
This game should also get the Kintinc novel tag
Because after the ep3 there is no chose of the players

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The truth is that would be NTR only if she will fuck others in future, for now it's not a "prey", otherwise would be for all the women not virgin.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes