REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Almost at the end of the month, I am half expecting it to drop tonight as a surprise release like he did the last update after the week delay. Only 3 more days left...

EDIT:

He's hired a team to do his renders so what exactly is left for him to do? The dialogue? The coding? (which is pretty much copy and paste at this stage and changing tags). Makes you wonder what is actually taking so long.

EDIT 2:

So the end of the month is here...Today is the last day, lets see if he lives up to his word*

Last edited:

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Almost at the end of the month, I am half expecting it to drop tonight as a surprise release like he did the last update after the week delay. Only 3 more days left...
It seems pretty evident now that the release is again not going to happen this month too. The DEV is just milking as usual...

Reactions: john deepak

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Why is it taking so long to release? Who ever has a pledge can you message him please? He's had a whole month of extra time to develop his update now we're in the first week of December.

If he has graphic artists working on the renders and animations, what exactly is left to do other than copying/pasta the spaghetti code and adding dialogue?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WonderfullyEmpty

Mar 17, 2020
The art, story, intrigue are so wonderfully executed. One of the best VNs I've ever played. Thanks you so much for the godly dev who is making this..
I'm not a fan of incest prepatch for android ver. So, I've been playing PC ver. with JoiPlay and it's so far so good..

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
The art, story, intrigue are so wonderfully executed. One of the best VNs I've ever played. Thanks you so much for the godly dev who is making this..
I'm not a fan of incest prepatch for android ver. So, I've been playing PC ver. with JoiPlay and it's so far so good..
The 3rd line of your feedback/point of view will soon change once you start learning about the false commitments from DEV related to 'updates'. :sneaky:

WonderfullyEmpty

Mar 17, 2020
The 3rd line of your feedback/point of view will soon change once you start learning about the false commitments from DEV related to 'updates'. :sneaky:
Wow you sound so let down cus' you've waited for so long? Maybe the dev is working hard the make to game unique and memorable. I can wait if that's the case.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Wow you sound so let down cus' you've waited for so long? Maybe the dev is working hard the make to game unique and memorable. I can wait if that's the case.
Its fine if the DEV taking even more than a year producing one upgraded version.
The problem here is his false commitment of release time/dates and constant delay on the same for every release. He always have a tendency to change his release dates multiple times at the last moment on every release. This has been his practice all through, and for this ongoing release(EP16) it broke all dams of false commitment. Also I believe, most of the members (if not all) in his thread will agree to my statement.
But anyway, you can keep your hopes high. Best of luck! (y)

Reactions: john deepak
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes