romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
This should have been out by now...
This time the DEV has stretched the delays(release dates) beyond limits. I have given up hope for the release even on this month.

Also the worst part is the DEV has no active communication mechanism, neither he updates his patreon posts on regular intervals nor he has a discord profile. Also he do not post/reply much here in recent times. Very disappointing!

I am not surprised to see his patreon counts decreasing, even this being a good game.

Reactions: Aliee138012414

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
whats the new post??
The preview of the new post signify that the DEV has a big oil factory from which he has been taking out oil at midnight from last 2 months and burning it ablaze for the update to get completed in "FEW DAYS". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi DoverUK25 / REGUser - Will it be possible for you to share us the latest FULL post from DEV, along with PIC shared(if any)?

Alternatively, any other Patreon to 'Temptress_Games' is also welcome to share the latest update.

Thanks in advance...

• Haha
Reactions: lolcop101

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
The preview of the new post signify that the DEV has a big oil factory from which he has been taking out oil at midnight from last 2 months and burning it ablaze for the update to get completed in "FEW DAYS". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi DoverUK25 / REGUser - Will it be possible for you to share us the latest FULL post from DEV, along with PIC shared(if any)?

Alternatively, any other Patreon to 'Temptress_Games' is also welcome to share the latest update.

Thanks in advance...
I'm only joining to get the links after I cancel. I am keeping an eye out for when the update is out

Reactions: romeoarjun85
Apr 9, 2021

Thanks in advance...
Dev basically said they've been burning the midnight oil for too long. Hoped to have finished work 10 days ago. The release will happen in a few days for sure. Have to take a day or two off and recharge their batteries. The release will happen in a short few days, and don't want to set an ETA and miss it, Promises it will happen WELL BEFORE the month is over.

So think we can expect the release around the end of November or start of December most likely.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Dev basically said they've been burning the midnight oil for too long. Hoped to have finished work 10 days ago. The release will happen in a few days for sure. Have to take a day or two off and recharge their batteries. The release will happen in a short few days, and don't want to set an ETA and miss it, Promises it will happen WELL BEFORE the month is over.

So think we can expect the release around the end of November or start of December most likely.
or 10 years from now give or take a few because you can never tell with this dev

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022

Thank you bro for the complete info. Although it's hard to predict this DEV's 'Few Days'.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes