MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
He looses patreons again. Last time he finally released game when patreons count decreased to 150 :)
Do you think what you said is going to make him release it faster? The developer isn't a 5-year-old kid. He knows very well how many patreons he has.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
He's just doing his usual thing. Contact, "promises", then radio silence. Just wait, it usually, eventually comes out.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I can't see how that would change anything. I don't see any better incentive for releasing faster than the patrons dropping off.
I'm sure people are already pestering them in the comments of the latest post.

Reactions: 13lokiz

nicosaff

Mar 15, 2021
Creo que el desarrollador está un poco ofendido porque tiene pocos patreons en comparación con otros desarrolladores que hacen juegos como este en términos de calidad, por eso no lanza lanzamientos con frecuencia. Podría hacer eso a menudo, si tuviera un asistente, pero eso requiere más patreons. Es mi opinión.
[/COTIZAR]
tenia mas patrocinadores, pero se fueron porque no cumple nunca con las fechas de entrega

Feb 14, 2022
The renders look great and the storyline is creative and very well flourished. Plus the character development with the story and their looks are really something that we all like
I am eagerly waiting for the new update to play on my android
Cheers to the developer for giving this game to us

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes