Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Sinful Life [v0.2a] [BoomX] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.19 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 264 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 229 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are intriguing with the eyes colors. I get that the Black and White might add something to the storyline.

It doesn’t matter if the set up is generic as long as it’s well told and engaging. Nothing to get too excited about with no sexual content but I’ll reserve judgement for the next...ahem release.

Good luck to the developer.:coffee:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You can check this post, since I don't see any in the demo.
If you can spot a tags, do let me know.
Thank you! You could add planned tags under the genre spoiler. Unless there's rape I'm playing a game with lactation no matter what.. but are fetishes optional? Based on the title I know that may not be the case.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You can check this post, since I don't see any in the demo.
If you can spot a tag, do let me know.
The tags that are shown in the req thread are a mixed bag for me, when I see 6 girls in the banner I'd say the harem tag is missing and there are some tags I don't like and need an explanation of how they will be implemented and if they are avoidable.
The tags I have questions about are Camgirl, Stripping, Prostitution, Footjob, Female domination (avoidable?), Multiple penetration, Group-sex (MMF or MFF).

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The tags that are shown in the req thread are a mixed bag for me, when I see 6 girls in the banner I'd say the harem tag is missing and there are some tags I don't like and need an explanation of how they will be implemented and if they are avoidable.
The tags I have questions about are Camgirl, Stripping, Prostitution, Footjob, Female domination (avoidable?), Multiple penetration, Group-sex (MMF or MFF).
Multiple females does not automatically means that the game contains harem aspect. Having said that, i understand your statement because i too actively avoid some of those tags, this is just a demo however.

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
Dear all..
The current genre is based on the demo.
More will be added when game is updated.
So you're saying that there's still a chance that any or all of the following could still appear...?

1. NTR
  2. Sandbox
  3. Furry
  4. Bestiality
  5. Rape

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes