• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Definitely one I’ll keep my eye on the models look great and mysterious stories always are a good start.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Got an error in the beginning when mc was about to start the story about his father after the screen which said 5 years ago and after that got an error. I am attaching the traceback file.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I agree with the first half of you message.
I also wanted to try this out now, I think the idea with the b/w pictures is not so bad. The renders look really promising, also the story seems to be interesting, too. Then I looked at the code a bit (because of the "narrator" texts that sometimes appear) - and then I saw that it seems to become a sandbox - oh dear....

Well, all the best with your project. Unfortunately, I'm a bit afraid that this will become a completely niche game: B/W, Rape/Futa content - and now Sandbox, too (my no go). A really weard combination. I hope you don't have too high expectations of many patrons....

Last edited:

BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.

Sandbox
Some of you look terrified of this. :) Again this is not planned for this year. I had an idea for a sandbox type of game in the future but the goal is to it be different from other games (no grinding, gamification that is interesting and it complements itself with the story). But again not there yet.

Shemale content
Yes. Totally avoidable.

BW game
A little surprised by that. Mixed feedback. Maybe I will release both versions, will look into that. You can look at the colored version of the demo if you want.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Don't ruin the damn game by going sandbox! Even is the grind is little to none. Clicking and moving to different areas just to advance the story is pointless. There are only a few sandbox style games I enjoy. But they would be even better not being sandbox. I'm sure if you did a poll it would end up like most I've seen here. 65-70% against. Anyways that's my opinion. Do what you want.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Perhaps make the color choice optional? Idk
Two things production-wise to keep in mind dev on the Color vs B/W argument.

First, you can easily do this at the start w/no problem. My sense is most will play in color simply out of personal preference or lack of appreciation for B/W and dev's Sin City premise. However, choosing an "A" and "B" means including two sets of renders within the game, yes? Not sure how you build but you might be able to use both sets to "toggle" from color to B/W IN GAME? Either way, not a big deal NOW but the game could easily bloat into a 3-4-5 GB game in no time. If you do go this route, use the absolute best and efficient file formats from the jump to keep your game as skinny as possible or you'll regret it later.

Second, you could build/offer SEPARATE color and B/W versions. Again, maybe not a big deal now but in time you're spending valuable dev/story time on building two identical, parallel games. And for what? By the time you get to v3 or v4, I promise you your fans (and a majority of color fans I suspect) will hit you w/comments like "I wish dev would just focus on one game" and "He'd get more done if he wasn't building out 2 games". I've seen this A LOT particularly when devs jump from RPGM to Renpy and still dev the RPGM versions.

So focus not only on your production level of effort (LOE) TODAY but down the road as well. I would also recommend contacting other devs who have struggled w/the dual game issue. Good luck!

Reactions: BoomX

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.

Sandbox
Some of you look terrified of this. :) Again this is not planned for this year. I had an idea for a sandbox type of game in the future but the goal is to it be different from other games (no grinding, gamification that is interesting and it complements itself with the story). But again not there yet.

Shemale content
Yes. Totally avoidable.

BW game
A little surprised by that. Mixed feedback. Maybe I will release both versions, will look into that. You can look at the colored version of the demo if you want.

DOWNLOAD
1. Don't care. Having to navigate at all is bad and a waste of time. Just go where it needs to go. Don't want to start it good and it goes bad.

2. TOTALLY? As in you don't even encounter it or see what looks like a woman with a schlong?

3. Yeah, never saw the movie and why would we want it to look like it was a game made back then if PCs existed in 1949?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
What a pity, I like the black and white with a hint of colour, the story seems quite correct. But the texts !! full of typos, :(... it's a bit of a sloppy job ! Yet it's not very difficult to proofread and correct before publishing. Long and boring, but not difficult ...:whistle:

I hope it will be better later. Tomorrow is another day

Keep the good work, dev and do it better (y)

Reactions: Larzeranna
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes