Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The thing is I only play harem games so if the game is one is very important information for me.
I noticed (your signature). Some tags here contradict your favorite tag, slim chances i'd say but that's only speculation on my part. I don't look for harem or incest exclusively in a game but they are indeed better then the tags that can burn in hell.

Reactions: Jsd16

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions: stubbruh54

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Black and White and coloured eyes? I like the style.
There's a webcomic { } about what happens when magical girls {and boys} who spent the parts of their lives when they should be worrying about dates for next Saturday {or whether they'll get a zit on their nose on class-photo day} in real life-or-death battles to save the world ... become adults. If they live that long.

When they've had to kill or be killed and seen their friends and team mates die.

How they deal {or don't deal} with PTSD. How they have to hide their powers and pretend to be "normal" and hold ordinary jobs.

It's B&W but the magical girls {and boys} have coloured hair or eyes - or, i presume some other colour bit - that varies depending on what team you're on. The burnt-out main protagonist was leader of a team who had different-coloured hair; the owners of the coffee shop where she now works have different-coloured eyes...

1620493716361.png

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There's a webcomic { } about what happens when magical girls {and boys} who spent the parts of their lives when they should be worrying about dates for next Saturday {or whether they'll get a zit on their nose on class-photo day} in real life-or-death battles to save the world ... become adults. If they live that long.

When they've had to kill or be killed and seen their friends and team mates die.

How they deal {or don't deal} with PTSD. How they have to hide their powers and pretend to be "normal" and hold ordinary jobs.

It's B&W but the magical girls {and boys} have coloured hair or eyes - or, i presume some other colour bit - that varies depending on what team you're on. The burnt-out main protagonist was leader of a team who had different-coloured hair; the owners of the coffee shop where she now works have different-coloured eyes...
I liked your post {or I didn't}.

lkta

May 3, 2017
There are a few instances of people calling you MC rather than you name. Not really sure the B&W adds anything beneficial (They also have a look of images that have been created in colour and then just slapped with a b&w filter rather than actually being created in monochrome) but it's something different i guess and interested enough to see where it goes.

BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
Hello, there. Thank you for all your comments. Let me try to answer a few of them. :)

No sexual content
Only in demo. There will be in a final release of 0.1.

The father is dead
I know. Such a cliché. But I hope the story will be different and interesting enough to keep you satisfied.

Black and white
The first demo was colored. But for the fun of it, I changed it to BW. Loved it, but something was missing. So I added colored eyes to characters. In the future, there will be some more elements with color. The future renders are made only in BW and hopefully, the quality will be better.

Time of releases
Quality will be the main focus. But I also saw if you don't work on a project regularly you get lost (my main fear is to be a dev that leaves payers angry by not delivering). I will regularly update my progress when I see how much time I need for each update.

Tags
Will prepare the list. Not all the tags are correct and some are missing. And yes, most of the fetishes will be avoidable. But I don't expect you will want to skip a lot of them (or at least hope so). :) To answer a few mentions above.

Rape = Yes. But not by male. And not literary (MC will be in a situation, that he won't be able to control).
Furry = For now a really smart fantasy part is planed.
Bestiality = Nope.
Sandbox = No.
Shemale = Yes. Avoidable.

Incest patch
Planed :)

giggitygigity This happens in all the dialogs?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, there. Thank you for all your comments. Let me try to answer a few of them. :)

No sexual content
Only in demo. There will be in a final release of 0.1.

The father is dead
I know. Such a cliché. But I hope the story will be different and interesting enough to keep you satisfied.

Black and white
The first demo was colored. But for the fun of it, I changed it to BW. Loved it, but something was missing. So I added colored eyes to characters. In the future, there will be some more elements with color. The future renders are made only in BW and hopefully, the quality will be better.

Time of releases
Quality will be the main focus. But I also saw if you don't work on a project regularly you get lost (my main fear is to be a dev that leaves payers angry by not delivering). I will regularly update my progress when I see how much time I need for each update.

Tags
Will prepare the list. Not all the tags are correct and some are missing. And yes, most of the fetishes will be avoidable. But I don't expect you will want to skip a lot of them (or at least hope so). :) To answer a few mentions above.

Rape = Yes. But not by male. And not literary (MC will be in a situation, that he won't be able to control).
Furry = For now a really smart fantasy part is planed.
Bestiality = Nope.
Sandbox = In the long term, it is planned to make the transition to Sandbox (next year)
Shemale = Yes.

Incest patch
Planed :)

giggitygigity This happens in all the dialogs?
What about optional harem?

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
thanks to the creator for answering some questions. unfortunately i am out because of the renders which will only be in BW with "some" colored elements. wish the creator team good luck and congratulations to the BW community...

Reactions: capitanqueso

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Many, many typos. In nearly every screen. Feels kind of lazy.
€: Oh, and from the visit at the neighbours on MC is called MC instead of the name I gave.
Renders are nice though.

Last edited:

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
The "oh noes dad died I must find the conspiracy that caused it and definitely fuck every single implausibly attractive female he ever had contact with on the way" plot is a bit overused perhaps.

I still enjoy the good ones though.

Someone should make a game where the protag/MC is the standard horse-dicked sex god with nigh-unlimited stamina, but the plot is that he grew up in the shadow of an equally capable father, hatched a conspiracy to murderize that patriarch and take their haram for himself, then went on a spree of fucking and fucked himself into a corner....the game starts with the MC desperately trying to satisfy an unreasonably large number of women, most of whom he has to keep from realizing the true end their beloved fuck-god met.

Optionally, he develops superpowers to be in multiple places at once out of desperation, but then has to fight various copies of himself that escaped his control and are threating his haram.

Something like that.
Shit like that could be entertaining.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Nice characters and art so far. Certainly not opposed to the B/W, just means the night time and dark scenes will be a challenge in rendering depth/contrast. Keep in mind dev, what makes Sin City (the film noir movie) visually cool is not just that it's B/W but that it B/W DONE WELL. Anyone can create B/W-greyscale renderings but it takes an artist to make them come alive. Best of luck.

Reactions: desmosome

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
like many members here i dont understand why this game will be only in B/W. i would instantly support on patreon if this game would have color - but we have to respect the creators decision. wish him the best...

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes