Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sinful Life [Episode 1-5] [BoomX] [OS@1.92GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.92GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 893MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cautious:
Thank you! We Transfer is a very nice connection! (~3 minutes to grab that) **is pleased** :love: (y) (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Made a quick Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some more game settings (and also the transitions/fades) + choices help/walkthrough

Jan. 7, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep.4
New: Cheating game variables and the Walkthrough+/WT+ feature (you get ingame hints when reaching branching points in the game, you can activate/deactivate it in my Mod menu with the walkthrough button)
New with Mod version v0.4a-EP4: a scene replay function

Download Mod v0.4a-EP4 (~3MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1584402 View attachment 1584403 View attachment 1584404 View attachment 1584405 View attachment 1584583
Your mods have typically been quite good and useful, I'm wondering if this could be updated, and possibly given its own thread.

Reactions: Melmoth99

hackusator

Apr 25, 2021
Made a quick Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some more game settings (and also the transitions/fades) + choices help/walkthrough

Jan. 7, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep.4
New: Cheating game variables and the Walkthrough+/WT+ feature (you get ingame hints when reaching branching points in the game, you can activate/deactivate it in my Mod menu with the walkthrough button)
New with Mod version v0.4a-EP4: a scene replay function

Mar. 3, 2022
New game version is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible / KoGa3

replying so i know when it gets updted

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi haven't played it yet but it looks good can anyone tell me does this game have any sexy sounds or is it just silent sex like a lot of games out there?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
BoomX
Enjoy your VN very much. Thanks for the update, always greatly appreciated.

This is just my unsolicited feed back. Take it for what you think it's worth. In any event I'm look forward to the next update.
Unfortunately, that's the theme with a lot of games with that type of content, the Devs figure that since you opted into that niche, you're down for whatever, whenever.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fast ones like walkthrough and cheat mod are what we are so humbled and thankful for.
You can reuse whatever music you still got saved somewherre or just ditch it so you can
do both the job that gives you satisfaction and the job that puts bread on your table.

We are thankful and happy to have you be with us in our gaming efforts to
work through or simply escape IRL frustration.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes