Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Don't tell me you have to answer differently in the truth and dare game to get Vika extra scene?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hobobob01
Is the plan to make any or all of these avoidable?
(As in 'it doesn't happen, player prevents it from happening', and not as in 'you choose not to see it, but it still happens regardless') - (Cheating, Exhibitionism, Futa/Trans, Multiple Penetration, Swinging, Voyeurism).

I plan to offer a choice to the player. You will see what is happening and be offered a choice of what to do.
1. Christian way: You take a moral stand (you don't see the event, don't participate or you prevent the event). Different story or skipped content (depends on the event). If everything goes to plan you will get a different kink for some choices.
2. Sinful way: You get what you signed up for. :)

Based on the choices you won't see that storyline or it will be different. The choices will affect in the long run.
I highly suggest for certain tags you only do avoidable, and not just skippable, like swinging, multiple pen (assuming MMF), futa, voyerism (watching others have seggs, especially if an LI), NTR? (you list cheating but that may be MC cheating only).

Cause well sharing an LI for example being skippable defeats the whole purpose of choice :| (and not christian way either as you put it), cause you still share them.

That is assuming I interpreted your comment right, the "different story or skipped content" part makes me wounder (cause the question asks if fully avoidable, but the answer leaves room for interpretation)... unless you mean skipped as in avoided... then it makes this comment redundant. If I did interpret it correctly though, i would specify which genres are fully avoidable and which aren't (i.e. have skipping but still happens).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

BoomX

Aug 30, 2019
Skip or avoid is meant that it doesn't happen (in some cases that means kiling the future relationship with the Character).

But... The story happenes in some cases (like soft voyerism) and MC can either watch it or get on High horse and look away.

Multiple pen (mmf, mff mss, mfs) , swingimg, futa is going to be avoidable as whole.

As this is My First project I have/had a few problems with the right explanations here as you can se from my previous answers. :) As I am getting feedback I am also lisening and adding options (like avoid some poses in sex scenes) that some players would like to avoid.

Thanks for your comment. :)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Skip or avoid is meant that it doesn't happen (in some cases that means kiling the future relationship with the Character).

But... The story happenes in some cases (like soft voyerism) and MC can either watch it or get on High horse and look away.

Multiple pen (mmf, mff mss, mfs) , swingimg, futa is going to be avoidable as whole.

As this is My First project I have/had a few problems with the right explanations here as you can se from my previous answers. :) As I am getting feedback I am also lisening and adding options (like avoid some poses in sex scenes) that some players would like to avoid.

Well Hope to see Incest in this or your next game.

Reactions: mcclem5257

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

avoiding poses O-o .... that's a new one. Like I get camera angles (not wanting to see the guys ass), but poses?

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Only thing ya need to know before jumping In and Getting Started here is 2, YES TWO Of what I think is needed known here and that is outside of any normal grouping of details any dev or Creator in general should or rather A SMART AND SUCCESSFUL one does on his or her Creation so to make it great for others to enjoy and making that person feel rewarded for buying or playing your content or game.
SO MY 2 CRUCIAL ALERTS AND/OR 2 MUST KNOW DETAILS
1 GET AHOLD OF ANY NIGHT VISION GOGGLES OR GLASSES! GOOD LICK SEEING ANY DAMN THING WHEN IT DOES ACTUALLY GIVE YOU MORE 5HAN WHAT MY 2ND POINT IS IN FACT BUT YES NIGHT VISION IS A MUST! THAT IS IT, PERIOD!
Why, why is it the same dumb shit time and time again with this dumb ass Blue Ballin Shit! To get any where in some of these games is beyond ignorant. Pussy is not at all hard to get I swear! I cannot understand why so many devs make it such a chore to get inside a pussy in this game world and some is like WTF, Me: Let's see about this one, starting game starts and 3 scenes in suddenly, "hi I'm Derek oh hi put you dick in me I need to get fucked, I'm Ashley btw. Guys pussy is not at all hard to get and definitely not as hard to get as some of you devs seem to make it! Some is far too long in comparison to a real world scenario even as a teenager thinks and finds out. This constant shit like here with the Allison CUNT is bullshit and NOW it flat out drops both sisters from getting farther with , and I only mean fucking them nothing else you sad ducks happy as hell to in every scene get jacked off or a bitch rub her nasty feet on your cock. Shit is weak and is way, way overdone. Stop with the forced footjob shit immediately! Else go find a bitch and jam her foot down your throat but no for me fuck that I want to shove my cock in her pussy ass and mouth, not or mouth! The mouth is on no means a finishing move it's prep work for 2 and only 2 hopes that ends a fuck!!! This fuckin weak blue Ballin Shit is contagious and is just like Covid I swear, just won't go away and keeps popping up, Fuck You! Lol But at least Scarlet will get fucked in about 5 updates or fingers crossed but at least we have tons of chic's with cocks play time here cause we see FUTA tranny cock is what this dev is liking and is about so if you as well seems to be in all updates but the 2 sisters who are hot at we are treated like we have Covid or aids and no fucky sucky for us w those goes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Only thing ya need to know before jumping In and Getting Started here is 2, YES TWO Of what I think is needed known here and that is outside of any normal grouping of details any dev or Creator in general should or rather A SMART AND SUCCESSFUL one does on his or her Creation so to make it great for others to enjoy and making that person feel rewarded for buying or playing your content or game.
1 GET AHOLD OF ANY NIGHT VISION GOGGLES OR GLASSES! GOOD LICK SEEING ANY DAMN THING WHEN IT DOES ACTUALLY GIVE YOU MORE 5HAN WHAT MY 2ND POINT IS IN FACT BUT YES NIGHT VISION IS A MUST! THAT IS IT, PERIOD!
Why, why is it the same dumb shit time and time again with this dumb ass Blue Ballin Shit! To get any where in some of these games is beyond ignorant. Pussy is not at all hard to get I swear! I cannot understand why so many devs make it such a chore to get inside a pussy in this game world and some is like WTF, Me: Let's see about this one, starting game starts and 3 scenes in suddenly, "hi I'm Derek oh hi put you dick in me I need to get fucked, I'm Ashley btw. Guys pussy is not at all hard to get and definitely not as hard to get as some of you devs seem to make it! Some is far too long in comparison to a real world scenario even as a teenager thinks and finds out. This constant shit like here with the Allison CUNT is bullshit and NOW it flat out drops both sisters from getting farther with , and I only mean fucking them nothing else you sad ducks happy as hell to in every scene get jacked off or a bitch rub her nasty feet on your cock. Shit is weak and is way, way overdone. Stop with the forced footjob shit immediately! Else go find a bitch and jam her foot down your throat but no for me fuck that I want to shove my cock in her pussy ass and mouth, not or mouth! The mouth is on no means a finishing move it's prep work for 2 and only 2 hopes that ends a fuck!!! This fuckin weak blue Ballin Shit is contagious and is just like Covid I swear, just won't go away and keeps popping up, Fuck You! Lol But at least Scarlet will get fucked in about 5 updates or fingers crossed but at least we have tons of chic's with cocks play time here cause we see FUTA tranny cock is what this dev is liking and is about so if you as well seems to be in all updates but the 2 sisters who are hot at we are treated like we have Covid or aids and no fucky sucky for us w those goes
...Come on tell us how you really feel. :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The ending of episode 5 made as little sense as the rest of the game, he doesn't have the key anymore, and even if he did, it wouldn't work, as it's now locked with a code.

There are many more things like that, including the detective saying she wants to meet at night, and then calling again to say she wants to meet in the afternoon, and I can't just ignore that the time of day seems to rewind sometimes between scenes, or that MC made plans for the following day, but they get done a few days later instead.

Does this developer just forget what they already wrote?

And I agree that its weird that opting in for trans content immediately means "yes, I like sucking dick and getting fucked by one", those things should always be left to player choice.

I'm dropping this game because it has too many continuity errors, which is just bad for a VN.
Are these things (especially continuity errors) fixed now in the new update, or does the dev not care about writing a coherent story?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Don't say MMF and Swinging you heathen! Gross! But Other than that, I'm happy as long as I can avoid it and it doesn't happen to family member. Considering that this game has no Incest, I don't have to worry about that.

One last thing, is it true that you have to agree to hook a dude up with his mom or something? I read something like that in the earlier comments. Can you give me a run down as a potential player? :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Apparently to get the other Vika scene in the latest update. You have to put Scarlet on the sharing route. It doesn't make since since she is basically a voyeur and not joining in.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Apparently to get the other Vika scene in the latest update. You have to put Scarlet on the sharing route. It doesn't make since since she is basically a voyeur and not joining in.
Ahh, so I take it Vika watches the MC and Scarlett 69? Well in any case I don' t like to share my girls so all of them are on the harem route. Not sure about Nina and Olivia though since they seem like a couple that are not really a couple, but there are some definite unresolved feelings going on.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In the Cafe scene when Emma is showing you around town, the server walks up and introduces herself as Kim, where as a bit later she introduces herself as Lana. Might wanna fix that Dev. :)
Okay so she did exist prior to this update. Newest has her berating the MC for not contacting her and I was thinking 'who the fuck is this...'

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Can we get clarification on what the Harem / Sharing paths are? To be more clear, I'm down with sharing women with other women, but not other guys. Most harem games work that way. But the implication, especially for Scarlet, is that women won't touch other women unless you're sharing. It doesn't seem like there is much difference in content for now, but it would be nice to know for future updates.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

And so eloquently stated.. SIR! I tip my hat to you..

And in other news..

I just wanted to put out there.. I'm enjoying this one... and every single time I see it on the LATEST UPDATES... my wee woody springs.. just a bit. Keep up the great work BoomX!

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Based on screenshots the renders not bad,but the hair could be better,lets see what this game have In offer.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes