Games2021

Oct 3, 2021
What about the fact that at the end of episode five, the main character opened the ritual room with a key he didn't have? And apparently in episode 6 this is successfully left behind.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not a warlock, not a mage, not a demon, not any gov type supernatural demon hunter, has no clue of the occult. MC has to talk it out of somebody, or bang her so hard she forgets herself and confesses.

Oct 3, 2019
Overall decent game but I wish there was more consistency/continuity in the story (such as the nonexistent key, how did we actually figure out the keypad code?). I also wish there was a way to make Lana not hate us, seems like a waste given how hot she is.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I like this game! Nice story and renders...

Nice renders? Surely you're kidding? The lighting and shadowing are dreadful, the close up body features are blocky and despite the higher image resolution, the shadowing and use of lighting is some of the worst I have seen. Seriously. The Dev needs to have someone help them with the renders because I have seen much lower resolution renders from other games look 100% better.

Reactions: Assman_6969

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Nice renders? Surely you're kidding? The lighting and shadowing are dreadful, the close up body features are blocky and despite the higher image resolution, the shadowing and use of lighting is some of the worst I have seen. Seriously. The Dev needs to have someone help them with the renders because I have seen much lower resolution renders from other games look 100% better.
Well man... Maybe I used the wrong word... I like the graphic that the dev had used for the models

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boogg

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game. The story hardly progressed until the end of episode 6 and conversations are boring for me. Most sex is not optional and too much teasing and blueballing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that It's been 6 episodes and still no sex scene with Lexi. And we've been seeing Lexi since episode 1. She is still bitchy af no character development. And the renders aren't very good but it's not overly important to me. But I liked most of the characters, especially Emma is great and Violet is nice. Wishing your succes in your game dev I'll wait your update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665423885267.png

Episode 7 in progress Until then > Episode 6 - One Step Closer = RELEASED 800+ images (4000+ in total), 30+ animation (80+ in total). You can download and play Sinful Life

1665423905272.png

Teaser for Episode 6 - Release

1665423933081.png

Scarlett - Teaser for Episode 6

1665423955231.png

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I came back again [can search my two earlier posts if you want] after a long time and I really am trying to give it a fair go, but elements of the story are just so bad that it totally breaks any suspension of disbelief.

Screenshot_1.png

This is like the first time when the MC was totally dumbfounded by the circumscribed pentagram and then went to a LIBRARY to try and find out more.
He has a smart phone, these things are literally the first results of a google search, these aren't deep mysteries that have plagued mankind for centuries.

Simply type that shit in google and the results come up immediately, you don't need to know Latin, you don't even need to know what language it is, google will auto-detect it.

power, moment, war, pleasure, beauty, love

If the MC is this stupid, then he has no place investigating anything beyond what's for breakfast.

It isn't 1995 anymore, outside of very specific instances, local libraries are wastes of time for researching information.
Your regular local library typically has a fairly meager selection of books, its extremely unlikely they'd have anything noteworthy or special.
In fact, I have books in my own personal library that my local public library could only dream of, both in terms of being from a very limited print or because of their age and scarcity.
Then to top that off, if I do want something very specific, obscure or rare I wouldn't physically go to a library, I have access to the largest university library in my country and I can search it online and if it is something they don't have I can request someone to track it down and to either obtain a copy from another institution or at least start the process of digitization [for a fee] for volumes that are either one of a kind or too fragile to make physically available.

I know that looks like a lot of harping on a single point, but it matters since this investigation is supposed to be the central theme of the plot.

Next, he's been in the secret room several times and hasn't placed a VAR [voice activated recorder] why?
He could have placed several VARs, maybe to find out what Allison or Olivia know too.

He took the ring, which is clearly the most important object of the story so far, OUT of a BANK VAULT and did what with it?
Then says "I should buy a lock" ... wtf?
Consumer locks are like suggestions or requests, "you shouldn't steal this" or "please don't take this", they only matter to people who aren't committed [crimes of opportunity] to taking your shit, anyone who is intent on stealing your stuff doesn't care, at all, about your shitty home safe, door lock or padlock.

I'm still wondering what the point of the fake name was, the MC didn't seem to get any false identity documents, you aren't getting into uni without them, you aren't getting a real job without them, what happens when he gets pulled over by the cops with his fake name?

Speaking of going to uni, even if he had some form of fake ID, how is he going to fake his education transcript? On top of that the Dean is one of the people he's trying to hide from.

Anyway, there is so many more plot/story problems, but this is enough for now.

Reactions: Shenhan

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Just a quick question and I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but I didn't find anything with the search function.

Is this going to have futa on male content? and if so can the MC avoid being submissive during scenes like that?

Last edited:

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
I think there's an error in the protagonist is not a male is a female protagonist i bought the game from nutaku.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I think there's an error in the protagonist is not a male is a female protagonist i bought the game from nutaku.
Protagonist is most definitely a male in this one. Maybe you bought a different game with the same title?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes