fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Who confirmed to you that there will be no more updates?
Silence means nothing unless it is explained.
No, silence means abandonned after 4 months. Thems the rules here. I'm expecting a Mod to switch it most likely before the end of the year.

Zaunes

May 28, 2022
Hello all, the dev wake up and post the date for the ep 7!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It's worth supporting because:

ya finally fuck Scarlett and Nancy! If Futa is your thing, there is also Male on Futa on someone else besides Violet.

Other Notes:
Can't confirm since I was using Koga's mod, but saves may not carry over, BUT starting over just asks your name and if you're doing the sharing or harem path for X character.

Animations aren't the best but they're better than no animations in my opinion.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Episode 7 is completed.
NOTE: This is ALPHA so there may be some bugs. Please let me know if you see/find any.
Episodes 1-6 are part the first package (download in older post).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT: Due to Size Restrictions on Android, the Game has been Divided into Two Parts. The First Pack Includes Episodes 1-6 (you can find that files in older posts), while the Later Episodes (7+) will be in the Second Pack. At the beginning of Episode 7, you will have to answer a few quick questions.

PC / Linux
- - -
Mac
- - -
Android
- - -

To do:
  • Bug-fixes for Episode 7
  • A separate animation-only package
  • Goals for Episode 8
Hope you enjoy it and as always any feedback is appreciated.

Stay awesome,
BoomX

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Nice to see this VN come back to life. It's weird the Dev went silent for months and resurface with a new release. Did they forgot their Patreon Password or something?

As for the content I'm slightly disappointed that although the game keeps asking if we want Harem or Sharing there is as far as I'm aware no sharing scene as of Ep7.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes