jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I see no reply to this comment!
Can we get clarification on what the Harem / Sharing paths are? To be more clear, I'm down with sharing women with other women, but not other guys. Most harem games work that way. But the implication, especially for Scarlet, is that women won't touch other women unless you're sharing. It doesn't seem like there is much difference in content for now, but it would be nice to know for future updates.
At the initial set-up, what are the implications for choosing a harem or sharing path for Scarlett, Emama and Violet? I can understand the implications for the MC, but for the other characters? Once "harem path" is selected for MC, would "sharing path" allow interactions among MC's LI only (whithin MC's harem)? What happens when one chooses "harem path" for these characters? Are these "harems" other than MC's harem? It is not clear at the start.
Please clarify. Thank

Reactions: JoZEr

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is there a way not to fuck Valeri? I am not a supporter of fucking people who have a dick and here it seems that it is inevitable
i also remember in the beginnig of the game when it asked if i wnated violet to be female or shemale & i picked female, so not sure why it doesnt ask us about valeri? i guess only way would have been to turn her down for working to avoid it. but everyting else in the game is great though, awesome renders with some hot milfs as well

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
this game was fun and graphic also nice and good but hurm ep 1 until 6 only have 2 creampie scenes... what a joke.. not to ne rude just... tag creampie on it but hurm please make mc can choose inside or outside not auto... but overall is good just please not auto... for next update

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1688381

Feb. 10, 2023
new game version Episode 7 is leaked.
But since it's an Alpha version I probably better wait for the full game release to check it.

Edit Feb. 11, 2023
I did a first try for a new EP7 Mod, but similar to the game it's an alpha/pre version and not fully tested.
So far WT/WT+, cheating and some more game settings are added.
But no replay gallery so far, for that I wait at least for the official EP7 (or maybe there is a gallery made from the dev).

Download Mod v0.7 (~5MB)
Workupload -
thx KoGa3

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Trans stuff avoidable?
I'm afraid not. you can choose at the beginning if a character is trans or female. but in Valeri's case you have no choice and it's inevitable. At least I haven't been able to figure out how to avoid it
Well, I've checked again and if when Valeri asks you for help you tell her that you won't have time, you avoid fucking her. Then I apologize because indeed you can avoid it

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm afraid not. you can choose at the beginning if a character is trans or female. but in Valeri's case you have no choice and it's inevitable. At least I haven't been able to figure out how to avoid it
Well, I've checked again and if when Valeri asks you for help you tell her that you won't have time, you avoid fucking her. Then I apologize because indeed you can avoid it
I suppose I can just take it out myself, but it doesn't seem worth it. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
whats the point of having a choice for futa content in previous chapters then just forcing it in chapter 7? not cool, dev.
Don't know where this nonsens is coming from, but of course you can completely avoid that. There is a choice to stop the content with Valeri completely. So no futa/trans if you also decided at the game start that Violet is female.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Don't know where this nonsens is coming from, but of course you can completely avoid that. There is a choice to stop the content with Valeri completely. So no futa/trans if you also decided at the game start that Violet is female.
I DID THAT ALREADY. And it's not Valerie. It's some other girl I think. That's why I specifically said forced on chapter 7

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I DID THAT ALREADY. And it's not Valerie. It's some other girl I think. That's why I specifically said forced on chapter 7
That happened to me to so once I found out Val was shemale, i went back to the breakfast scene and chose too busy to help you at work bitch :ROFLMAO:
Then it skips that scene in her office

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Since there's no warning or indication that Valeri is trans, is it really avoidable if the player has to see it first? It seems to be a oversight by the dev that Valeri is trans on the Violet female route. I expect it to be corrected tho. This is the alpha version after all.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
does anyone have a gofile or workupload link to download the 1-6 seasons?
Compressed version does and it looks great! Or you will need to use the 'Report' button on the OP and ask if the Uploaders would upload it for you. :>)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
( KoGa3 This is just FYI for you, in case you want to review the mod against the original game.)

Something seems backwards in chapter 6 and may be related to continuity issues reported about 5(?) pages back, but...

Not sure if this is the game doing it, or the mod, but on the "harem" path, you do NOT get to fuck Vika at Scarlet's photo studio. You get no action with her at all except some erotic modeling. You do get to have sex with Scarlet as well.
Yet on the "sharing" path you DO have sex with Vika (and also Scarlett afterward).

Seems backward. The harem path should be, well... everyone, I'd think?

(Not interested in helping that kid seduce his mom, either. I want her, lol.)

Reactions: mofonistik

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
( KoGa3 This is just FYI for you, in case you want to review the mod against the original game.)

Something seems backwards in chapter 6 and may be related to continuity issues reported about 5(?) pages back, but...

Not sure if this is the game doing it, or the mod, but on the "harem" path, you do NOT get to fuck Vika at Scarlet's photo studio. You get no action with her at all except some erotic modeling. You do get to have sex with Scarlet as well.
Yet on the "sharing" path you DO have sex with Vika (and also Scarlett afterward).

Seems backward. The harem path should be, well... everyone, I'd think?

(Not interested in helping that kid seduce his mom, either. I want her, lol.)
Hi. Had now time to ckeck it. That's something set in the base game. As said from you there's only some action with Vika at the photo shooting when the "sharing" path is active for Scarlet.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hi. Had now time to ckeck it. That's something set in the base game. As said from you there's only some action with Vika at the photo shooting when the "sharing" path is active for Scarlet.
Yes, I checked the base game as well, and as you said it's that way in-game.

BoomX Is that correct? It seems backward. The harem path should be, well... everyone, I'd think?

I changed it in my copy by just swapping the words "harem" and "sharing" where they appear in only ONE place, in chapter 7 in an "if-then" block, so now Harem=sex with Vika. There are no variables changed in either choice, so this shouldn't matter down the road.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes