Aug 12, 2018
This should have warning of futa content
1678358301767.png
so people can choose to avoid this
1678358391285.png
After all, at the beginning of ep7 you have a choice of
1678358464639.png
otherwise.... it defeats the purpose.
Now I'm questioning if i flirt, will this lead to another futa, like valeri.... :unsure: and any other subsequent choices
1678360141562.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm having trouble loading my saves from 1-6 in Ep 7. Is that something others are also experiencing as well? Should I just choose the start option and answer the questions for ep 7 and move forward?
I am pretty sure they do not carry over. Maybe they will merge them into on single build again later, but I'm pretty sure you just need to start anew and answer the questions to get back on track with your choices.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
SeeEmilyPlay FullyAnimated
Transitions / double clicking = hope this is fixed in this release (turned off transitions for screens).

Chris_Prat
Futa is avoidable (you chose the gender in the game = different content)

Sngo
Ntr/sharing/swinging tags = can't stress enough, this will be your choice (if I would do it again I would avoid it as the heat from these tags are strong - didn't know there are such strong feelings about them even if they are skippable) :)

ZRose
Need kinetic tag = As the game goes there are some choices, but there are a lot more choices planed in Episode 4 and later episodes. As I am new in this I am gathering knowledge in each episode and adding more to the game (from better renders, animations, gamification, and so on).

Krylo Zagato
Intro Sound = Will make a note and turn it down, thanks. :)

All your comments are appreciated and if possible used in future development. Will keep on fighting. :)
is the ntr/sharing avoidable or just skippable and how much futa content

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
any update for Gallery mod for part 7 yet?
Hi. For adding the replay scenes I actually wanted to wait for the "full" EP7 game release back then (according the devs Patreon post this was titled as an Alpha). Well, and then I lost track of that... I'll try to have a look at it later today.
Edit: it's finished in the meantime

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this dead ???
No update here since February. Episode 8 posted to dev's Patreon back in April but we still haven't seen it here. I'm not a patron so that is as much as I can see. I still get the notices when things post to the forum/OP here but I deleted the game files and do not anticipate new files. If we do get episode 8, I will play it but that doesn't look like it will happen. It's a shame really, this is a strange and interesting story with well rendered characters and animations. Hope that helps you my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: doomlord1987

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sinful Life [Ep.8] [BoomX]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -