Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
god, i love how the dev goes a VIEW extra miles in term of char development in order to sell something as insane as this incest story as "realistic" xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ah I see, this was the Lesbomancy Update. Not liking the Updates since the Mother arrived. Seems like the MC has become the a Side-Character.
The last three updates were between brother and sister, now it’s the turn between mother and daughter, then it’s quite possible it will be between son and mother.

you have to play attentively! everyone gets screen time, I'd say the story is just beginning

Reactions: cbomb and Ruykiru

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
So, previously, the sis pushed things too far with her twin a couple of times, and that led to them not talking much, and other assorted drama, etc...
Now that mom has entered the picture, we're seeing something similar happening with the daughter and her. I'm starting to see a pattern developing here, and for me at least, it's a bit concerning. I mean, I understand that the topic could certainly lead to some drama, but it's starting to feel a bit contrived and unimaginative.
I guess we'll just have to see how mom reacts to the talk with her son in the next episode, because it kinda seems like she might be going to learn about the situation with the twins. And, if that's the case, any drama that would've played out between mother and daughter will certainly be superseded by that revelation.
Of course, there's an equal chance that I'm just making assumptions, and the story will veer off in a completely different directions. We shall see.

Last edited:
Reactions: envyNox

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Of course, there's an equal chance that I'm just making assumptions, and the story will veer off in a completely different directions. We shall see.
Yeah, I already know how the story plays out. This drama is needed for future stuff :p

Reactions: MythMackay

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Chapter 2.2 is out for free! Find it here or in my -> page!
I hope you like it, and don't forget to give me some feedback, please!
But if you complain about lesbian, I'm personally going to your house to have a little conversation :devilish:

View attachment 3744549
I'm sure most of us would happily ride shotgun for that conversation.

• Thinking Face

CurryDurry

Feb 19, 2022
Ruykiru dont know the whole story yet obviously. But i reeeeally hope you are going to feed the "hide behind mom" relationship between Eric and Lyna, you know the "this isnt allowed" sneaking behind the back.. prior to involving Helga to deep.
So it isnt instantly a 3 way. Just my 2cents.

I really love the way you are shaping the story but i cant help myself seeing the golden opportunity to sneak behind moms back. :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hater why? because I don't like the princess MC? lol :ROFLMAO:
Bud, do we need to send SWAT to your house to deal with the kidnappers that are forcing you to play a game you don't like?

Reply with a :FacePalm: for yes or a :HideThePain: for no. Any other answer we'll interpret as being from the kidnappers.

Stay strong and ask for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :(

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
Hater why? because I don't like the princess MC? lol :ROFLMAO:
There's a simple concept.
"Don't like the game then don't play"

Violating the thread will give you nothing, afaik there's lots of games in this site with HS2 renders, you can play those games, but please don't violate the thread.
btw it's not like your saying will change anything:LOL:
Oh one more thing if you really want games with coolass MC just dm me I know 20 or 30 games with cool/badass/overpowered MC and with honey select 2 renders

Peace :)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Violating the thread will give you nothing, afaik there's lots of games in this site with HS2 renders, you can play those games, but please don't violate the thread.
What?!! You are not allowed to dislike the game but still have a brain in this thread, that's not how things work around here!
You are supposed to hate me and my game and return every update to complain about the same stuff! :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl and MAGO-DAG

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
In a universe of annoying passive wimps as male protags, the guy in this is their King.

Given a similar situation IRL his reactions may very well be actually realistic, I'm no shrink so I'm not going to speculate, but for a VN his character is just utterly annoying.

I'm really kinda hoping at this point he gets royally NTR'd and then made a cuck by his sister and mom, preferably chastity caged with the key thrown in the ocean. They could take turns pegging him when they get bored.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
In a universe of annoying passive wimps as male protags, the guy in this is their King.

Given a similar situation IRL his reactions may very well be actually realistic, I'm no shrink so I'm not going to speculate, but for a VN his character is just utterly annoying.

I'm really kinda hoping at this point he gets royally NTR'd and then made a cuck by his sister and mom, preferably chastity caged with the key thrown in the ocean. They could take turns pegging him when they get bored.
C'mon man! What the hell are you saying?
i-dont-like-ntr-v0-kt1wb1d0ysqc1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Are you saying that if you were him, you would fuck them hard after all this teasing? or do you expect him to have a dominant gig where he overcomes his sister’s pestering? Is it that easy?

Dude, don't get me wrong, but from the very beginning we see Mc from being a shy guy to being introverted. Most of us in real life are shy people who do not immediately decide to go first or act on their own!

Where do you see Mc being weak? he’s just afraid, afraid to face the consequences, the guy has a mess going on in his head, especially after his parents’ divorce, unlike his sister, he’s too closed.. in a night party in an alcoholic atmosphere, we saw a completely different Mc with desire and without fear, there’s no weakling, of course he infuriates me too because of his sharp reactions running away from his sister, but there is a time for everything.

AnubisZero

May 22, 2023
Are you saying that if you were him, you would fuck them hard after all this teasing? or do you expect him to have a dominant gig where he overcomes his sister’s pestering? Is it that easy?
What's the actual prevalence of incest? Let's make an uneducated guess and say it's pretty small... and when it is it's usually by people with deep psychological issues. So, no matter what, no AVN with incest is going to be realistic in any way, can we agree on that?

So, that being said, the whiny nature of the guy is just annoying to me and because the whole scenario is not reflective of reality it's just unnecessary. You don't see it that way, that's more than fine, you certainly don't need me to validate your opinion, and vice versa.

Myself, I tend to not look to AVNs for deep psychological analyses, though I have been surprised once or twice... this work isn't one of those surprises.

And, to make it clear, I'm no alpha male promoting 20yo incel, I'm 40+, married and markedly left-wing. The whole alpha male, Jordan Peterson schtick is nauseating. That doesn't mean however a male character has to go into an existential crisis every time he loses a sock or gets soap in his eyes or burst into tears when he sees a puppy.

Am I advocating making the character jump the sister or mother at the next opportunity... no, but a natural hesitation can be handled better. Is expressing/ruminating over guilt at feeling like he does an issue? Not at all, if done well (or even mediocrely) it can deepen the story. But, frankly, in my opinion it's overboard and descends from understandable to just plain whiny... he's just a poorly written annoying character. And again, for me.

Reactions: (Light)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Am I advocating making the character jump the sister or mother at the next opportunity... no, but a natural hesitation can be handled better. Is expressing/ruminating over guilt at feeling like he does an issue? Not at all, if done well (or even mediocrely) it can deepen the story. But, frankly, in my opinion it's overboard and descends from understandable to just plain whiny... he's just a poorly written annoying character. And again, for me.
Huh? Then how would you handle it? I'm open to suggestions. But still, I think you guys are relentless. I explained the situation pretty well in the novel and established the backgrounds and character personalities, so the rest is up to you.

Besides, the game has barely been out for 4 months and the story is still at the beginning of chapter 2, so cut him some slack. I'm trying to make something a bit different, and something called SINFUL summer is obviously going to have some action, but people have no patience... In hindsight I should have waited and released 2.2 along the upcoming 2.3 because what I had planned for this next update will surely make people shut the hell up already.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Huh? Then how would you handle it? I'm welcome to suggestions. But still, I think you guys are relentless. I explained the situation pretty well in the novel and established he background sand character personalities, rest is up to you.

Besides, the game has barely been out for 4 months and the story is still at the beginning of chapter 2, so cut him some slack. I'm trying to make something a bit different, and something called SINFUl summer is obviously going to have some action, but people have no patience... In hindsight I should have waited and released 2.2 along the upcoming 2.3 because what I had planned for this next update will surely make people shut the hell up already.
It's okay, continue what you usually do, in any game there will be those who are unhappy, sometimes such comments make some of us stronger, the main thing is not to focus on them.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes