Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Like the story, dialogue & also renders, and especially the design of the lovely characters.

Only (minor) criticism: Foreshadowing of events that will happen in the future is used a bit often: future developments are repeatedly spoilered by the narrator
Fair enough! I guess I could tone it down a little...
I'm glad you liked this early version of the novel, would appreciate a review cause it helps early on :p

Reactions: hermesh and Minheer

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Will there perhaps be an android port at a later date?
Not really, last time I tried a VN for android there was an app called "JoiPlay" that was very easy to play and you can just drop the PC game as it is and play it, cause it's an emulator.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3370357

Overview:
Embark on an unforgettable journey with Erik and Lyna, twins entangled in a passionate web of incestuous desires. Set against the breathtaking backdrop of a private tropical island villa, their reunion after a year abroad sparks a fiery exploration of emotions that defy traditional boundaries.

As they tread the line between repressed emotions and mutual attraction, their bond deepens and the pull of their forbidden feelings becomes impossible to ignore. With the arrival of their mother on the horizon, will they succumb to temptation or resist the call of their primal urges? Discover the twists and turns of this compelling narrative through a kinetic visual novel where love, family, and desire intertwine in very interesting ways...
Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Ruykiru - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

First thought that came to mind, the "Children of the Damned" movie. I love it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does it really count as incest if no one is fucking? I see no sex tags.
How can only one be fucking? Unless his dick is so long that he can stick it in his own ass. I'm sure, some can probably do that, but, why??

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
I got rid of it but I can add it back to the bottom right on the quick menu for the next version
Don't forget auto-forward speed meter in preferences menu.

Really nice story so far. Thank you.
But when I see mc being this painfully red and miserable, I really afraid he can die of a heatstroke any second.
Don't make him suffer of his shyness this much. :KEK:

Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't forget auto-forward speed meter in preferences menu.
Yup

Really nice story so far. Thank you.
But when I see mc being this painfully red and miserable, I really afraid he can die of a heatstroke any second.
Don't make him suffer of his shyness this much. :KEK:
Thanks! Poor Erik is gonna have a heart attack at this rate during the summer :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I got a bit tired of perverted young males in visual novels, so I'm kind a leaning toward his twin sister being the repressed one that pushes the relationship forward this time :devilish:

PetiteLover85

Apr 4, 2020
Not really, last time I tried a VN for android there was an app called "JoiPlay" that was very easy to play and you can just drop the PC game as it is and play it, cause it's an emulator.
Unfortunately this game does not work on JoiPlay, like every renpy game I have tried in the last year, if no official Android version is made it's usually up to a 3rd party to make a port

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Tried the game and it is quite good for a first release, have potential but personally I like more when the sibling develop their feeling from 0 to 100%. Being started from both sibling had already had feelings towards each other makes me think that I had missed the whole S1 and start to play the game in S2, it is kind of confused and I think it loses a lot of fun of discoverie.:rolleyes:
Besides, I strongly advise you to add choices in the game! I know how vn work is in this way but even the pure galgame, which is full of words and in a vn form, have different choices and paths for player to make! Don't get me wrong, I am still love to see great stories, but I think letting player have choices to inveterate will definitely be more fun than just reading words like a book! And I am not talking about something like chancing fov/ show or hide clothes those kind of fake choices, what I mean is choices that have impact and will affect how the story go in the future, just like those Choose Your Own Adventure books player can choose what they want for the best, I sincerely asking you to consider about this.:oops:
After I read all your compare image post I think I still like the 1.0 more than the 1.2 one even the light and model detail in 1.2 are better. Don't get me wrong that I dislike lyna's new look, the ponytail(is that how it calls the name?) is great and I like it but her original look in your post#78 is still better in my point of view. I must be honest I was attracted by how lyna look in the cover picture and click in this thread while I was looking at the latest update list, a shame that I was kind of busied at that time and when I came back to play she had already changed her look. I really hope it is not a permanent thing and she can switch into her new and old look, in both normal and sex scenes of course.:cry:
(Which remind me do you forget to also change her hairstyle in the car and during the nap? Moreover the hair style changed for sure but her new hair color is a little bit brighter than the old one?) :unsure:
So which one of them is older? Or should I say come out first as they are twins? Sure they are not out from their mom at the same time? Shy big bro and little devil sis is great for sure but energetic big sis and shy little bro is also not bad at all~:love:
Will there be any other Li or side characters outside from the family? I am sure the mom also being as a Li can do the job of make lyna more proactive towards mc, but that will be a little hard for her to get jealously if mc only interact with his mom but not other Li outside from the family...:unsure:
Will there have pregnancy tag for the game? I really hope that mc can have more "sister" and "niece" in the future story~:p
Also, are lyna and mc both virgin too? In the story it is clear that mc is too shy to have sexual relationship before but I am not very sure about lyna since mc only thought she will be the same as him but not confirmed it .:unsure:
Btw, I strongly recommend you to try a similar game called "Twisted memories"! Don't be tricked by the name, it tells quite a pure love story if you are on the pure love path(in game called seduction). Maybe its model and animate is not as great as yours but I think how it tells a love between family, mom and son, sis to bro is better than yours(no offense!), hope it can inspires you to have greater improvement to the game!:)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Tried the game and it is quite good for a first release, have potential but personally I like more when the sibling develop their feeling from 0 to 100%. Being started from both sibling had already had feelings towards each other makes me think that I had missed the whole S1 and start to play the game in S2, it is kind of confused and I think it loses a lot of fun of discoverie.:rolleyes:
That's just how I imagined the story for it to work in one summer and also the reason why the first part of the chapter was a bit narration heavy, but don't worry, I'm still having a proper build up between them. And let's say that

Besides, I strongly advise you to add choices in the game!
Nope, sorry. I envisioned this as a kinetic novel, and also having choices would mean more work and that might make the game worse overall cause I can't dedicate more time to the things I want.

I really hope it is not a permanent thing and she can switch into her new and old look, in both normal and sex scenes of course. (Which remind me do you forget to also change her hairstyle in the car and during the nap? Moreover the hair style changed for sure but her new hair color is a little bit brighter than the old one?) :unsure:
Yeah, I'm using new hair shaders but I don't really know how you can think the old Lyna looks better :shrug: new one is such a cutie, especially because of the new skin shaders and the subsurface scattering (transparency for ears and other body parts). And about the hairstyle, she uses the one from cover in the first H-Scene and during the intro, but I'm kinda testing the waters with different ones.

So which one of them is older? Or should I say come out first as they are twins? Sure they are not out from their mom at the same time? Shy big bro and little devil sis is great for sure but energetic big sis and shy little bro is also not bad at all~:love:
I should probably include a line about that in the future, I hadn't thought about it so still undecided :ROFLMAO:

Will there be any other Li or side characters outside from the family? I am sure the mom also being as a Li can do the job of make lyna more proactive towards mc, but that will be a little hard for her to get jealously if mc only interact with his mom but not other Li outside from the family...:unsure:
No, I'm tired of harem games. I think developing 3 characters in depth is much more interesting and also better payoff for an incest story, than just making 10 women into mindless fuck toys devoid of personality cause there was not enough time to develop their characters.
And by the way when talking about "can do the job of make Lyna more proactive towards"... Something like that is going to be part of the family dynamic but

Will there have pregnancy tag for the game? I really hope that mc can have more "sister" and "niece" in the future story~:p
:devilish:

Also, are lyna and mc both virgin too? In the story it is clear that mc is too shy to have sexual relationship before but I am not very sure about lyna since mc only thought she will be the same as him but not confirmed it .:unsure:
Read the tags again hehe. I won't spoil anything here but Lyna has more repressed feelings so she's more open to stuff as you can see with the current content.

Btw, I strongly recommend you to try a similar game called "Twisted memories"! Don't be tricked by the name, it tells quite a pure love story if you are on the pure love path(in game called seduction). Maybe its model and animate is not as great as yours but I think how it tells a love between family, mom and son, sis to bro is better than yours(no offense!), hope it can inspires you to have greater improvement to the game!:)
I actually tried that game, the premise was certainly interesting and I loved the cute characters (and I thought Erik blushed a lot lol, no comparison to the little sis on that VN). I hope I can get to that level of animations too, I might have to dig around a bit.

Still, I think that game also suffers from the harem syndrome I talked about because honestly I couldn't care less about the girlfriend there for example. And in my opinion, even 2 sisters as LI is just too many characters and it makes the relationships not believable when they all eventually have to talk about how they are all in love with the same male. I think you'll end up liking Lyna's and Erik dynamic more when I've had time to develop it fully :p

Oof, and that's a wrap. Those were a lot of questions/feedback but thank you so much for all the kind words!

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's just how I imagined the story for it to work in one summer and also the reason why the first part of the chapter was a bit narration heavy, but don't worry, I'm still having a proper build up between them. And let's say that

Nope, sorry. I envisioned this as a kinetic novel, and also having choices would mean more work and that might make the game worse overall cause I can't dedicate more time to the things I want.

Yeah, I'm using new hair shaders but I don't really know how you can think the old Lyna looks better :shrug: new one is such a cutie, especially because of the new skin shaders and the subsurface scattering (transparency for ears and other body parts). And about the hairstyle, she uses the one from cover in the first H-Scene and during the intro, but I'm kinda testing the waters with different ones.

I should probably include a line about that in the future, I hadn't thought about it so still undecided :ROFLMAO:

No, I'm tired of harem games. I think developing 3 characters in depth is much more interesting and also better payoff for an incest story, than just making 10 women into mindless fuck toys devoid of personality cause there was not enough time to develop their characters.
And by the way when talking about "can do the job of make Lyna more proactive towards"... Something like that is going to be part of the family dynamic but

:devilish:

Read the tags again hehe. I won't spoil anything here but Lyna has more repressed feelings so she's more open to stuff as you can see with the current content.

I actually tried that game, the premise was certainly interesting and I loved the cute characters (and I thought Erik blushed a lot lol, no comparison to the little sis on that VN). I hope I can get to that level of animations too, I might have to dig around a bit.

Still, I think that game also suffers from the harem syndrome I talked about because honestly I couldn't care less about the girlfriend there for example. And in my opinion, even 2 sisters as LI is just too many characters and it makes the relationships not believable when they all eventually have to talk about how they are all in love with the same male. I think you'll end up liking Lyna's and Erik dynamic more when I've had time to develop it fully :p

Oof, and that's a wrap. Those were a lot of questions/feedback but thank you so much for all the kind words!
Great! A developer who listens to feedback, but respectfully insists on doing the game they have envisioned.

There will always be posters who believe the story could be improved if only you changed everything. :D Don't listen to them.

Looking forward with great interest to see where you will take this delightful story.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great! A developer who listens to feedback, but respectfully insists on doing the game they have envisioned.

There will always be posters who believe the story could be improved if only you changed everything. :D Don't listen to them.

Looking forward with great interest to see where you will take this delightful story.
Thank you! And yes, feedback is greatly appreciated and can also branch in unexpected ways.

For example hermesh mentioned that there was too much foreshadowing from the narrator and after going through the script again it turned out he was completely right and that also made me realise that I should add more internal monologue to the characters. What I did was rewrite or even remove some of the foreshadowing lines and I'm focusing more on adding thinking dialogue from the characters than narrator stuff for the next update. Narration was needed heavily at the start to set up the story and context, but I found out it gets a bit stale in a VISUAL novel where you show stuff. Still, the H-Scenes will have plenty because I love writing those.

So yeah, I won't drastically change things just for the sake of pleasing people but if criticism is constructive and makes me improve my vision for the game then it's very welcome!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So yeah, I won't drastically change things just for the sake of pleasing people but if criticism is constructive and makes me improve my vision for the game then it's very welcome!
Of course. You might even have a, "Why didn't I think of that!?" moment. o_O

Changing a game in itself is not necessarily bad, no matter the impetus for it. The risk is changing the game to please others and winding up not liking it any more, or becoming bored with it. That's the road to abandonment. Also, know that you can't please everybody.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Although I still think having choices is better I respect of what you chose, I am begging you just please don't do something like the sibling was stopped by their approaching mom before the sex finally begin or mc forced to pull out/stop the sex by some reason before the final cum, remember not only mc but also us who will get the blue ball...:cry:
Ha! Seems I need to be potter using your spell this time, look what you had posted before!

The new one I must admit is more beautiful as you said but the old one is cuter for sure! The new one looks more like a beautiful childhood friend instead of a lovely cute sister(although in patreon there is no different between two of them)! I dare you to look into my eyes and deny it! :mad:
And about the hairstyle of course the more the better! Original is great, ponytail is wonderful and the pigtail is fantastic! Why not making each hairstyle to have at least more than 1 sex scene?:p
I am already read your reply before you had edited it, so I am kind of like your spoiler at last~(Not to say why can't the virgin tag represent the brother himself but only lyna? Man can also be a virgin after all!):cool:
For me to expect the characters I would think that lyna will be actually the shy one, although she acts like the teasing one and more open one towards sex it is just a fake cover from her shy true self. I am sure she would be hesitate and afraid to have the final go of giving up her virginity when things go into a certain point such as kissing, touching or before penetration.:whistle:
For the brother it is opposite from his sister I think, I am quite certain he would be the wolf in sheep's clothing that shy face cover with a wild heart. Once he has tasted the sweet of lyna I am afraid he will turn into a werewolf and the sex will become rough or even hardcore at last...:eek:
And for the mom, it will always be the one who afraid, hesitate, hunger and regret like the usually mom character, nothing special and very boring to say.:sleep:
Well if you are talking about the ending of big harem which include all 6 main girls plus the 6 side girls it is quite unrealistic for sure, but the smaller harem ending for only main girls included are more realistic than the previous one. Besides from the three open relationship girlfriends, the inter circle of the family actually is quite similar to your story, both the love of sister and brother plus the love of mother and son, just only the sister is being doubled into two person.
And for why all girls are into him I can only say it is not the first playthrough of mc, he can use his memories to help the girls in order to gain love from them, only this time he chooses to chase not just 1 girl but all of them at the same time, the difficulty of convincing them about each other will just only depend on how deep the girls fall in love with him~(actually it is already quite fucking hard for him to convince only two main girls in current updates and sure it is very realistic!:ROFLMAO:)
After all, the most important things of finding fantasy in game is to get happiness from it, we are already finding dreams and fanstry in a unrealistic world, so why so serious to be so realistic in every details?:)
Plus, if you identify the definition of harem in a strict way, not being monogamy relationship that having more than 1 partner can actually be count as harem, so technically this game is also a harem game too.:LOL:
Pretty please?
Puss_in_Boots_Widening_His_Eyes.png
As a partisan of creampie just can't let all the effort of erik did going to be wasted...:cry:

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes