Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dont care about that, dev. That's always a discussed topic especially in Harem games, some Devs please the fans and make it possible to avoid or skip it but it's really not necessary because there are only a few people. It's funnier that they write toxic or
sarcastic comments like "I won't play this shit game" like they're the only ones playing it lol .Some snowflakes can't stand the sight of lesbians so they view it as NTR.
Keep great work with your game. Love ur game. Great render and cute character.
Thank you so much! And yeah, I won't cater to a few and stray away from my original plans, don't worry.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just pressed the button for a couple of minutes and a whole life flashed before my eyes!
What do you mean by this? :unsure:
Is it a compliment or do you think the story is moving too fast?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am downloading the update now, but I saw in the changelog that you added an auto forward function. That means that you heard my request and I thank you very much. Keep up the good work congrats on your game and the best of luck.
Yes! Thanks for the feedback, more is always welcomed. And don't forget to leave a review or visit my sites if you like the game, it helps :p

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSummerATaleOfForbiddenLove-CH1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ruykiru

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Yes! Thanks for the feedback, more is always welcomed. And don't forget to leave a review or visit my sites if you like the game, it helps :p
I wiil do that for sure and sorry for not being able to support you in an other way more meaningful perhaps but my economic situation is very bad. Again I am very sorry but greatful.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I wiil do that for sure and sorry for not being able to support you in an other way more meaningful perhaps but my economic situation is very bad. Again I am very sorry but greatful.
No worries! Kind comments, interest on the project and constructive criticism are enough.

Reactions: iraklis1908

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
It's a game, a made-up story. It's not like people usually fuck each other in a family in the first place...
I don't wanna pollute this thread with pointless discussions about fetishes because they usually turn into toxic ones, so please don't bother answering.

If you don't like it or you think you won't because of something that is not even present yet then you are free to NOT download the game, that's totally fair! Bye-bye.
Hey dev its better if you state that there will be H-scene between the sister and mother without the MC in the developer notes because there will be people who will ask again and again with each update and complain about them , I personally don't play games like that its less harem and more of a polyamory type of relationship.

Wish you the best of luck dev.

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
Welp, for a first game it's pretty damn good. Like unusually so, well done!

Setting is good, the narrative for the start of the story works well.

I like the early interactions between the siblings.
Feels natural as far as that's possibly with this topic.

Natural in the sense that there is some guilt involved concerning the inner desires.
Trepidation about the possibility of damaging their relationship.

Build up's nice. We all have our own wishes for how fast it should go (I'd go even slower for max pay off), but I felt the current pace is quite pleasant.

Renders are good! You incorporate some very unique perspectives which add to the fresh feeling of this game. I'd say most were a hit but a few, I feel, could be improved upon.
For example the spoiler below.

It might be me, but I would say this is probably zoomed in a bit too much (given how the chest seems blown out of proportions distorted) although I can see what you tried to focus on.

Later on the tension between the two is striking, well presented imo.

Music has been picked very well too. Gentle, sweet, guiding, nicely following the scenes.

Great effort so far, keep it up!

Edit: Added a review with a slightly altered version of the above one.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Welp, for a first game it's pretty damn good. Like unusually so, well done!
Thank you so much for the kind words and the review!

I know it's hard to make something like this seem believable but I tried to make it somewhat realistic related to the pacing I want to have: not too slow, not too fast (at least between the siblings, which are already extremely close). I'm tempted to add some small flashbacks from their childhood too here and there to add more backstory. Look forward to Helga though :p

I'm glad you liked the music (and I assume sound too) which I think add a lot to visual novels. And also the comment about the angles/perspectives! It's not been much since I learned how to use the rendering software so I'm trying my best. There'll be more animations in the future too once the really spicy stuff comes.

Funny thing about that render you mentioned by the way, the following was an old one for chapter 1.1 before I fully remastered all of the renders (I guess you can find the version somewhere on the internet) Maybe I rushed some new angles too much:

But overall the new lighting, reflections, and character model shaders (hair, skin transparency, veins, wetness, etc) just look much better:

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Heyo... dev don't worry about the insecure folks who get super possessive and jealous if anyone so much as blinks toward one of the love interests.

If people have sex with each other consensually, AND they are all aware and ok with it, it's NOT NTR. It's sharing, swinging or maybe group sex. Now if one of the people start trying to 'steal' the love interest away, or acts possessive or selfish then it might start drifting to NTR, depending on the actions they take.

Long story short, you make the game you want, and if it involves everyone doing sexy stuff with each other in pairs or threesome and aren't trying to split up the group somehow, it's perfectly fine. Ignore the screaming hordes who are insecure because MORE of us will appreciate mom/daughter, son/mom, /son/daughter and any combination there of. Especially if you make it sexy where one or more of the characters surprise instigate something fun and everyone jumps in. :D

Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Long story short, you make the game you want, and if it involves everyone doing sexy stuff with each other in pairs or threesome and aren't trying to split up the group somehow, it's perfectly fine.
I think you are going to like the dynamic I have planned between the three of them :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes