Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The new one I must admit is more beautiful as you said but the old one is cuter for sure! The new one looks more like a beautiful childhood friend instead of a lovely cute sister(although in patreon there is no different between two of them)! I dare
I still don't know what this means, if anything they look even more like twins now after I changed Erik because he looked weird in 1.1. And may I know what is it that you find more attractive about the old model?

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I still don't know what this means, if anything they look even more like twins now after I changed Erik because he looked weird in 1.1. And may I know what is it that you find more attractive about the old model?
You know what? I actually tried to google and download the 1.1 version to have a full look(and it is a bit difficult since most of the site had changed it to 1.2) and I kind of stand for what I said after playing it.
For lyna specific, it is sure that the model after the remake is better, in the lighting and skin color aspect yes, but not the attitude aspect. The old lyna's attitude seems more lovely since she has feelings to mc and be more like a real sister towards mc after getting a family meeting. After the remake the new lyna looks less a like the old one, more beautiful and elegantly but less lovely and energetic/naughty (plus I must say it is sure lyna being a big sis if you keep using the old model of her, she looks older when she is next to her brother :ROFLMAO: ) , and it seems more like a long time no see old friend reunion between two old friends(or maybe it is made in purpose since they are actually didn't see each other for a year so not so close to each other like before?).:unsure:
I hope what I said can make you be more clear about what I am thinking since this is more like a feeling than an actual model improvement and it is hard to speak very clearly, maybe it is just what I am feeling wrong about things and only me who think about it in that way.
Btw ,will there be more POV in both character's side rather than the third person POV instead? And what about the gallery?

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
But not the attitude aspect. The old lyna's attitude seems more lovely since she has feelings to mc and be more like a real sister towards mc after getting a family meeting. After the remake the new lyna looks less a like the old one, more beautiful and elegantly but less lovely and energetic/naughty. (didn't see each other for a year so not so close to each other like before?).
Still don't see the issue. The only things I changed from the intro from 1.1 to 1.2 is the remaster of all renders and a extended sunset scene, dialogue/narration remained the same. And for the 1.2 content, at least I, can clearly see the attitude you mentioned in the "new" Lyna: acting like a sister, energetic, and with hidden feelings...

Btw ,will there be more POV in both character's side rather than the third person POV instead?
There'll be more yes. More prevalent during H-Scenes.

And what about the gallery?
I posted about this and other stuff in my latest subscriber report for 1.3
If you like the game you know where to go :p

Reactions: hermesh

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Ok we got something here. I really like the close up and angles of certain scenes. It really ads to the immersion and hotness of the scene. I always want to see devs be creative and do something more than boring vanilla scenes and angles. Will pay attention. Even though I prefer daz but I believe good enough dev can make anything work if they put work and imagination into it, so good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just felt the need to tease the mother a bit more now that she's got a new design and I can render better, but she's not coming this update yet...
This one is for the milf lovers :p
HS2_2024-03-17-12-44-55-245.png

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Just felt the need to tease the mother a bit more now that she's got a new design and I can render better, but she's not coming this update yet...
This one is for the milf lovers :p
Look at this dev tease dropping the milf and running, such evil.
Well it would be evil but Lyna makes up for this, Chapter 1.3 makes her even more enjoyable as a character but we shall not talk about what takes place for now. Wait for the public drop first before we can talk about how good she was in this update.

But yes that is a nice mother tease image.

• I just jizzed my pants

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Android version please and thank you
I could do it but I don't wanna manage 2 versions and have to redo the interface so it looks and controls great on a phone, sorry. Maybe in the future, or if someone mods it...

Feb 20, 2024
Well, it doesn't have those scenes yet and won't until chapter 2. I might add a choice to skip them but even if I do and you didn't see them they will still be canon, otherwise the family dynamic I've planned won't work. Sorry but that's just my plan and I won't change it, there's many other games out there. :p
So lesbians are merely skippable... so I won't download this.

Lesbians are always Lez-NTR if no MC is involved. Cows fucking other characters behind the MC's back is never allowed or you have to write NTR in the tag list.

I don't even care anymore when there is lesbianism within the family. It's the worst possible lesbianism and is ALWAYS Lez-NTR. Women in my family don't fuck each other. It gets a worse reaction out of me than regular NTR itself. I don't touch a game with that shit in it.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't even care anymore when there is lesbianism within the family. It's the worst possible lesbianism and is ALWAYS Lez-NTR. Women in my family don't fuck each other. It gets a worse reaction out of me than regular NTR itself. I don't touch a game with that shit in it.
It's a game, a made-up story. It's not like people usually fuck each other in a family in the first place...
I don't wanna pollute this thread with pointless discussions about fetishes because they usually turn into toxic ones, so please don't bother answering.

If you don't like it or you think you won't because of something that is not even present yet then you are free to NOT download the game, that's totally fair! Bye-bye.

Last edited:

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
I just pressed the button for a couple of minutes and a whole life flashed before my eyes!

Feb 20, 2024
It's a game, a made-up story. It's not like people usually fuck each other in a family in the first place...
I don't wanna pollute this thread with pointless discussions about fetishes because they usually turn into toxic ones, so please don't bother answering.

If you don't like it or you think you won't because of something that is not even present yet then you are free to NOT download it, that's totally fair! Bye-bye.
Nothing becomes toxic at that point if it can be made completely avoidable. That's where if shit happens by force it's a precursor to a shitstorm. So bon appétit.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021

If you don't like it or you think you won't because of something that is not even present yet then you are free to NOT download it, that's totally fair! Bye-bye.
Dont care about that, dev. That's always a discussed topic especially in Harem games, some Devs please the fans and make it possible to avoid or skip it but it's really not necessary because there are only a few people. It's funnier that they write toxic or
sarcastic comments like "I won't play this shit game" like they're the only ones playing it lol .Some snowflakes can't stand the sight of lesbians so they view it as NTR.
Keep great work with your game. Love ur game. Great render and cute character.

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
We probably need three or four different terms because when I see "NTR" on a game, I think "oh, we're going to be watching other dudes (maybe homeless dudes) having sex (consensual? non-consensual? coerced?) with our love interest."

Other people get upset when there's a MFF threesome and the two girls touch tongues during a beej. "I DON'T LIKE SHARING MY WOMEN!", they say in comments.

My take is that if my MC is doing doggystyle to one chick while she's licking out the other, that's just good manners on her part and I find that sort of thing exciting. If I am someone who religiously avoids "NTR", I might inadvertently avoid a game that has that in there because the author put NTR in the tags.

Which means that NTR isn't a useful tag if it means "hobos raping love interests" at the same time that it means "a threesome where all three people have sex".

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Nothing becomes toxic at that point if it can be made completely avoidable. That's where if shit happens by force it's a precursor to a shitstorm. So bon appétit.
Just dont play, pls. No one force you. Seeing Les as NTR has never been a big debate, so many devs won't care about it. If you don't like it, don't play.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I am downloading the update now, but I saw in the changelog that you added an auto forward function. That means that you heard my request and I thank you very much. Keep up the good work congrats on your game and the best of luck.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes