Dec 2, 2020
This is ridiculous... As soon as I saw the new version I rescheduled my planned online meeting so I could see next chapter of this story asap. Even the new updates of "AAA titles" from this site wouldn't get me to do that. Damn. I want more :love:

• Love
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is ridiculous... As soon as I saw the new version I rescheduled my planned online meeting so I could see next chapter of this story asap. Even the new updates of "AAA titles" from this site wouldn't get me to do that. Damn. I want more :love:
Damn, that's quite the compliment! Thank you! Tell me your thoughts after you play it :p

Hopefully you won't have to wait a lot for next version, I'm doing quite frequent releases!

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I know you wrote above that this is your first experience in rendering, but you asked for feedback, so here it is: after a few minutes of playing, I got the impression that I was playing a game for virtual reality glasses, but without glasses. The proportions of the characters seem distorted, as if looking at the picture through a fisheye lens. The story, on the other hand, is a little clunky, but not bad. Overall, you made a good game, it’s a pity for me, personally, it’s very difficult to identify with the characters due to optical distortions.

• Thinking Face

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I know you wrote above that this is your first experience in rendering, but you asked for feedback, so here it is: after a few minutes of playing, I got the impression that I was playing a game for virtual reality glasses, but without glasses. The proportions of the characters seem distorted, as if looking at the picture through a fisheye lens. The story, on the other hand, is a little clunky, but not bad. Overall, you made a good game, it’s a pity for me, personally, it’s very difficult to identify with the characters due to optical distortions.
Hmm, do you mean the FOV? Maybe some of the early renders have that issue and I zoomed too much, but I keep improving the quality as I learn more. I think it gets better though, so I encourage you to keep playing!

Reactions: Resizer
Sep 4, 2018
Love the sister in the one piece swimsuit that goes transparent when wet :love: and other clothes that have the same effect she chose wisely on wearing clothing to seduce her brother, and hope the mom is also just as daring as the sister to seduce her son by wearing semi revealing or full on revealing clothing when she shows up.

• I just jizzed my pants

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Love the sister in the one piece swimsuit that goes transparent when wet :love: and other clothes that have the same effect she chose wisely on wearing clothing to seduce her brother, and hope the mom is also just as daring as the sister to seduce her son by wearing semi revealing or full on revealing clothing when she shows up.
I think a... certain girl, will make sure she does. :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes