estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 390 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: lxh123 and rudy007

mymoon

Sep 29, 2017
Was the game really updated? Cuz I remember seeing bathroom sex scene with Lynna in previous updates. Or am I seeing things?

Sunduril

Jan 2, 2023
If i had to choose between killing Hitler or Erik i would kill Erik, i have never hated a character more in my life. This game almost killed playing games for me.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Question: how many updates are you planning to do until we have a proper sex scene between Helga and Lyna? I'm loving the growing tension.
Had to set up some more story before lesbian becomes a recurring thing after the clothing store scene, but now there will be scenes between them in every update :sneaky:

I'll post the changelog with render count etc soon but this one has (in terms of h-scenes):
-> 3 for mom-son
-> 2 for siblings
-> 1 for lesbian

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I'll post the changelog with render count etc soon but this one has (in terms of h-scenes):
-> 3 for mom-son
-> 2 for siblings
-> 1 for lesbian
Feel sad for the unannounced Aunt who rocks up needing to stay somewhere for a while, then her daughter joins one day and goes yeah I been here the whole time.
Oh and the next door neighbor's wife who needs a touch from a younger girl, no love for these girls anywhere.
Sad days :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Had to set up some more story before lesbian becomes a recurring thing after the clothing store scene, but now there will be scenes between them in every update :sneaky:

-> 3 for mom-son
-> 2 for siblings
-> 1 for lesbian
I'm curious to see how the relationship between mom and son develops and how the h-scenes come about. I wonder what the sister will say. :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes