MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Another theory I've thrown into the room is that Shannon had a girls' night out with her clique, and she got hooked up with a guy who knocked her up.

So far we can only say two things with a high degree of certainty:

1. her pregnancy is very likely the reason she was sent away from her parents to live with her aunt.

2. even if point 1 is wrong, it is very unlikely that Trevor is Becca's father, graduating high school in about a month, getting a job at a fast food "restaurant", meeting Trevor, getting to know him and getting knocked up by him is a very narrow time frame.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone,

The next update is on it's way and it's time for some sneak peek pics. 1.23 will released on Wednesday, April 17th.

This update starts on Monday, the morning after Lilly used Abby's rules against her. Meiko will be the big focus for the first half of the update. The second half will have multiple time jumps ending the update on Thursday night.

This is by far the most lewd filled update yet. I'm pretty sure there are more lewd images than not, or at least close to it.

It's been a wile since the last update so 1.23 will come out for BnV and Becca tiers at the same time.

Thanks for your patience and support, Hope you enjoy the pics.

A peek at one of the images from 1.24. ;)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

Hey everyone,

The next update is on it's way and it's time for some sneak peek pics. 1.23 will released on Wednesday, April 17th.

This update starts on Monday, the morning after Lilly used Abby's rules against her. Meiko will be the big focus for the first half of the update. The second half will have multiple time jumps ending the update on Thursday night.

This is by far the most lewd filled update yet. I'm pretty sure there are more lewd images than not, or at least close to it.

It's been a wile since the last update so 1.23 will come out for BnV and Becca tiers at the same time.

couldn't get a better news today <3

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
couldn't get a better news today <3
2 weeks later as expected, but CNG is famous for good release dates. I like his update schedule... 3 months (sometimes 2 weeks more) But some thing will probably never change, lack of communication on Patreon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
2 weeks later as expected, but CNG is famous for good release dates. I like his update schedule... 3 months (sometimes 2 weeks more) But some thing will probably never change, lack of communication on Patreon.
Also, he always drops the tier level when he's late.

And since he's always late ...

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Also, he always drops the tier level when he's late.

And since he's always late ...
Agree, but for those 2 weeks I doesn't care too much. CNG is with 3-3,5 months still faster than some other devs, if he only would drop game updates every 14 days. Game is great as it is, I'm happy to see update with Mei... Cute character, I hope girls teach her how to come out of her shell faster...

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Hey everyone,

Can you post NSFW too?

3.90 star(s) 193 Votes