das1234

Feb 10, 2017
I had this experience of uncanniness when i saw this picture of lil. even though she looks fine in every other cg this release, this shot just looks super off to me, like she has animal parts or something.
i have no idea how that is possible, does anyone else seethat? psl.png

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Never thought that I would say this about a game, but this one really needs a patch to take out at least 3/4 of the MC's inner monologue where all he is doing is struggling with the morality of being in a sexual relationship with the girls. It has really gotten to the point that it takes more away from the enjoyment of the game than it adds.

Sep 26, 2019
Becca's change was a story element though (she lost a bet to Lil). Apart from that I can only repeat the statement given by CNG, I doubt there is a way to find out the software used from the pics.
I don't care about the hair, it grows back as they say, I'm talking about their faces. Becca's hair changed because of the story, her face changed at the same time, in 1.14, before any of the other character's faces changed, other than the side images on the textbox. Then by the end of 1.15 they're all changed. Lily looked normal in the garage, and some fel magic disfigured her face by the time they got to the apartment door, a mere two renders later.

Becca in 1.13:
176n.jpg

Normal Mei and Bizarro Becca in 1.14:
199s.jpg

The hellscape at the end of 1.15:
226i.jpg

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
It's not just this place. Its how it works in general. Isn't limited to video games either. Creators always have and always will deal with a myriad of criticism. That's why there are people who work in between for a living.

Sadly most in this industry never hire the right people for this so it just makes things stay the same with someone else taking the bullet instead.
True, but it is particularly bad here....animity seems to make the trolls a bit bolder.

Hiring people to vet the posts on a support site might make sense, but here? Nothing to be gained from it.
Like I said; I don't blame the devs that never show their faces...errr....avatars here. If I had the skills to create something like this, I wouldn't come here either.

Reactions: Paitryn

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Really hate how mc most of the time agrees to have sex with a girl But then later refuses when another girl wants sex Also these inner monologue are stupid Starting to think there is no incest and mc just has sex with everyone execpt his daughter who already runs around naked in the house :FacePalm:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am little confused as chapter 2 said v 01.14 chapter and the last part of chapter 1 was v1.0 so the update only link is to be added to v1.0 of chapter though it says chapter 1 v1.15

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I am little confused as chapter 2 said v 01.14 chapter and the last part of chapter 1 was v1.0 so the update only link is to be added to v1.0 of chapter though it says chapter 1 v1.15
ch2 was scrapped so all are ch1 from now on (until plans change again), unless you have save before 1.13 you need to restart.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
True, but it is particularly bad here....animity seems to make the trolls a bit bolder.

Hiring people to vet the posts on a support site might make sense, but here? Nothing to be gained from it.
Like I said; I don't blame the devs that never show their faces...errr....avatars here. If I had the skills to create something like this, I wouldn't come here either.
Never discount criticism. even unconstructive can have some merits to be dug up. People dont complain when they don't care. And that's always something to remember.

Reactions: isotope

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Really hate how mc most of the time agrees to have sex with a girl But then later refuses when another girl wants sex Also these inner monologue are stupid Starting to think there is no incest and mc just has sex with everyone execpt his daughter who already runs around naked in the house :FacePalm:
Ummm ... I think you need to reread parts of the story. There is no "his daughter" - he either has 0 or 3 depending on how you look at it. And of course in a game like this usually the main love interest (by story, not necessarily for the player) won't be the first to "fall".

Never discount criticism. even unconstructive can have some merits to be dug up. People dont complain when they don't care. And that's always something to remember.
can have certainly. But often doesn't. Although here there is the merit of showing that a few people don't like the change of looks, I can easily point you of gazillions of examples of unconstructive criticism which can safely be disregarded.

Reactions: isotope

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
its more than 1 GB itself so was thinking of downloading the update only but as the picture about it is not clear yet I would have to donload full

Mudfarmer

Nov 7, 2020
so that means the update only files can be installed in 1.13 directly right.
The Renpy version being used changed between .13 and .14: I was able to get the patch version working by using the game folder from 'chapter1' (.01 - .13), the renpy and lib folders that I had from the 'chapter2' download and then adding the patch files.

Sep 22, 2018
Look... I use daz3d and I know that there are ways to use the exact same models from older versions in the new formats... so don't make excuses that they had to use the new version and they can't go back to the old version. Go back to using the old model of your iconic characters or suffer the wrath of incongruity trolls. JS

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I have to disagree; while constructive criticism can be very helpful, any merits that non-constructive criticism might have are generally lost in the incessant whining.
Non-constructive criticism can also have enough of a negative impact on the dev, that the dev either abandons the project or tries changing the story to please everyone (which ultimately kills the project).

Reactions: Cartageno

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't care about the hair, it grows back as they say, I'm talking about their faces. Becca's hair changed because of the story, her face changed at the same time, in 1.14, before any of the other character's faces changed, other than the side images on the textbox. Then by the end of 1.15 they're all changed. Lily looked normal in the garage, and some fel magic disfigured her face by the time they got to the apartment door, a mere two renders later.

Becca in 1.13:
View attachment 1697170

Normal Mei and Bizarro Becca in 1.14:
View attachment 1697172

The hellscape at the end of 1.15:
View attachment 1697174
Oh God, so much this!

I've come to terms with the MC looking like he's just graduated, but why on earth do they insist on ruining the girls' faces by applying an ever-shittier filter to them!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*sigh* Early Becca is perfect. :love::cry:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Oh God, so much this!

I've come to terms with the MC looking like he's just graduated, but why on earth do they insist on ruining the girls' faces by applying an ever-shittier filter to them!
*sigh* Early Becca is perfect. :love::cry:
I am ok with Becca and even Lilith, These are small changes. But Abby is so bad.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I had this experience of uncanniness when i saw this picture of lil. even though she looks fine in every other cg this release, this shot just looks super off to me, like she has animal parts or something.
i have no idea how that is possible, does anyone else seethat? View attachment 1697164
The lighting (or lack of it) changes the way you see the face shape, especially around the chin and nose. The game has always used exaggerated features for the girls, so her eyes are like an anime character, much bigger than a realistic portrayal. The result here is that shadows make her nose look very Michael Jackson, and the darkness on her right side as well as the shadows on her face cause her to look older.

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes