NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Haven't played this in a long time, but I remember I was quite irritated by it. Not only is the MC a supposedly 40-something man that stutters and blushes like a teenage girl (and still has women throwing themselves at him, somehow??). But he's also not only a cuck, but a double cuck! Two sets of daughters, and neither of them are really his!
Being a father to children who you are aware are not your biological children doesn't make you a cuck. Just a stepdad or an adoptive father. But yeah. You could probably call Francis a cuck for other reasons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got new content after loading save from november, still same no can do and meeting new pls and finding new location to go with girls.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned."

If the rival is not a love interest, it has fuckcrap to do with NTR. Get facts straight dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned."

If the rival is not a love interest, it has fuckcrap to do with NTR. Get facts straight dev.
dev did, at that point frank's and rachel's marriage was at ending point and him seeing her fucking with other guy was last straw. there was no love in marriage anymore before frank witnessing what he did.

Reactions: toobs

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant? Thought you meant Abby
Another possibility. "The Question" which was asked and answered and asked again and answered again was meant to refer to "Why is there an update for chapter 1 and not for chapter 2" and variations thereof.

Reactions: Tavi13

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.15 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch1 v1.15

• Red Heart
Reactions: M@ximus and JEf1984

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You can either mark it so you see more, which I would want, or you could not mark it. I chose to mark in thinking people would realized the only other choice to proceed was cuming. I swear this mod drive me insane, no other one I do, people nitpick this way.

As far as the rest of it read the dev WT, or if you don't believe in the choices I'm making are correct don't used the mod. I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest. I get pestered about this mod so damn much. I USE THE DEV WALKTHROUGH PERIOD! End of story. Cheers mate!
Thans for your answers. I happen to see both variants of the two secnes, because I play first without mods and a second time with (for this game, yours), to get the best results. I just wanted to check, because I was wondering, this was the first time, that I got confused. Considering you using the official walkthrough, I think there won't be more confusing.

There are just 3 modders from whom I usually try to you use, if available. Yours is one of them. I like it. Thanks again for your work and the answer. Didn't want to pester you.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I enjoyed the update, Mei is about 4 updates away from sex, Abi probably like 6. I'm guessing there will be a Becca/Gym Girl 3-way within 2 updates as she has stated she will deliver the goods as long as she is involved. Next update should feature Bi-girlz parents and a possible sex scene there and Becca & Lil will move into the building...

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Dammit, Becca, get another freakin haircut, I'll even pay for it. If not, at least comb that damn thing a different way. Also, maybe tone down the lipstick a bit. You know what, just go back to your old softer, sweeter, cuter look. :mad:

Still, even with that new look of yours, you'll always be the best girl to me. :love:

Now where can I find a real life version of Becca for myself. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimm0ne

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Did we play different updates? He isn't going back to the slow burn, proven by Frank holding her up by her ass (with a finger in a sensitive place) and making out with her. Frank just wants her to feel loved since it is clear she hasn't had that before. She automatically assumed he took her to a secluded area just to fuck her and it made her depressed. When she found out his true intentions she immediately brightened up. He tells her he will have sex with her, just not in a parking garage where anyone can see them because she deserves better than that. She is so happy at the end of the encounter in the parking garage because she has been treated like a woman, and not a fleshlight.

He even makes out with Becca and tells her to get naked. The only reason they don't have sex is because Lilly needed picked up. Frank is 100% on the Lilly and Becca path. This isn't a "fuck everything that moves" game. It is story first, sex second. If what you want is the former, you are in the wrong place.
Exactly. I think this update was great. My only complaint (aside from the fact that it didn't contain a whole day like usual) is the sudden change in Abby. I thought at least this change will be between updates to avoid mega confusion, but no. We are starting with the sweet old one and then boom, face transplant at the end.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
....or ever come to this site....
Which is probably the smartest decision that any Dev can make.
As much as I like chatting with the dev's, and getting their input on aspects of the games, I have no idea how any of them can put up with this place.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes