Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 571221

Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-09
Release Date: 2022-03-08
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 - 1.15
Language: English
Standalone: Lilith's Longing
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Add this to your Chap 1 folder, not Chap 2.

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - FRENCH TRANSLATION - FAN SIGS - AUDIO MOD

Cvoky thanks for the links
*Unofficial port/compressed are not given by devs, use at your own risk.

View attachment 571276 View attachment 571277 View attachment 571278 View attachment 571279 View attachment 571280 View attachment 571281 View attachment 571282 View attachment 571283 View attachment 571284
I am sorry, but I do not understand the Update.
-There Is No Chapter 2 folder. So are we to just ignore Update,
or download and merge with the GAME folder??

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Did we play different updates? He isn't going back to the slow burn, proven by Frank holding her up by her ass (with a finger in a sensitive place) and making out with her. Frank just wants her to feel loved since it is clear she hasn't had that before. She automatically assumed he took her to a secluded area just to fuck her and it made her depressed. When she found out his true intentions she immediately brightened up. He tells her he will have sex with her, just not in a parking garage where anyone can see them because she deserves better than that. She is so happy at the end of the encounter in the parking garage because she has been treated like a woman, and not a fleshlight.

He even makes out with Becca and tells her to get naked. The only reason they don't have sex is because Lilly needed picked up. Frank is 100% on the Lilly and Becca path. This isn't a "fuck everything that moves" game. It is story first, sex second. If what you want is the former, you are in the wrong place.
So the only reason that there wasn't time for Becca to get naked was because the author set that up. The author set that timeline, and could have chosen one that allowed them to engage in a sexual encounter. What's even more amusing had that happened Frank would have actually acted like an adult, so sorry that dog won't hunt. It's a poor plot device. One that simply pushed that scene into the future for no reason, other than to delay it.

No aspect of his awareness of Lily's reaction to the parking garage nor her need for need for emotional intimacy requires a reset to the imaginary notion that she's now a virgin and they need to completely restart the pace of their relationship from ground zero. That too is another plot device.

I'm not looking for a "fuck everything that moves game" I an looking for Frank and the girls to continue to pursue the intimate aspects of their new relationships. Like adults who have opened themselves to emotional and physical love. Not to have the writer(s) use various tricks to return to a storyline where those events are once again dangled in the future.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
However, while I also like longer hair better in general, how is this anything other but taste? I think the term "obsessed" is a bit strong. If the dev prefers the girls to look one way and we'd like it the other way - bad luck. Either you come to terms with it or you decide to skip.
The problem is the girls/haircuts are getting changed as the game progresses. That's the "annoying" part that upgrades perception of "prefers" to "obsessed" for me.
It's annoying when you like certain character then suddenly here come the scissors without player input ...

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
so can someone clear this up for me? i have downloaded 0.13, then i downloaded a chapter 2 1.14. now we are at chapter 1 1.15. so my questions are:
what is chapter 2 1.14?
how far back will the update 1.15 download work for?
should i just download the complete 1.15 instead?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
what is chapter 2 1.14?
you can delete chapter 2 1.14

Was an attempt by the dev to split the game into several parts, but caused more problems than benefits.

The content of chapter 2 1.14 is included in the current update.

In this post here you will find the link for the update only. -> https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-ch-1-v1-15-clever-name-games.46941/post-7696483
Download this and copy the content into the Chapter 1 1.13 game, then your old savegames will also work.

Illianne

Oct 28, 2021
so can someone clear this up for me? i have downloaded 0.13, then i downloaded a chapter 2 1.14. now we are at chapter 1 1.15. so my questions are:
what is chapter 2 1.14?
how far back will the update 1.15 download work for?
should i just download the complete 1.15 instead?
If you're a new player, you just have to DL 1.15.
The 1.15 update is for those who played until the 1.13 and would like to continue with their save.
And to answer for the 2.14, at first, the dev would like to split the game, but due to some problems, he choose to rollback and decide to continue to implement the first chapter instead of making a chapter 2.

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
you can delete chapter 2 1.14

Was an attempt by the dev to split the game into several parts, but caused more problems than benefits.

The content of chapter 2 1.14 is included in the current update.

In this post here you will find the link for the update only. -> https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-ch-1-v1-15-clever-name-games.46941/post-7696483
Download this and copy the content into the Chapter 1 1.13 game, then your old savegames will also work.
If you're a new player, you just have to DL 1.15.
The 1.15 update is for those who played until the 1.13 and would like to continue with their save.
And to answer for the 2.14, at first, the dev would like to split the game, but due to some problems, he choose to rollback and decide to continue to implement the first chapter instead of making a chapter 2.
thanks to both of you for the replies. that clears everything up for me. i already downloaded the 1.15 update but wasn.t sure if it would have been complete for me.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Jesus, the clinically suicidal negativity from this ass really makes this game grind and cringe.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
no problem
Here's the deal, it did post right to the post that was linked last night which was to Ch. 2 before he made it Ch. 1 again because people complained, I will delete the old post even thought it's been unlinked from the OP.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thank you for your consistent work and those mods (not only this one). I do have a question: The dream sequence where Abby blows the MC, you marked the "Hold out longer" option in green, which is a loop. Did you mark it by mistake or to let the player see both options. Also got a question about the shower scene at morning: You marked the "No" option. I couldn't point my finger on, if this was neccessary for the up coming events or if this also was more like a preference thing. Can you enlighten me on those questions? Thanks in advance.
You can either mark it so you see more, which I would want, or you could not mark it. I chose to mark in thinking people would realized the only other choice to proceed was cuming. I swear this mod drive me insane, no other one I do, people nitpick this way.

As far as the rest of it read the dev WT, or if you don't believe in the choices I'm making are correct don't used the mod. I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest. I get pestered about this mod so damn much. I USE THE DEV WALKTHROUGH PERIOD! End of story. Cheers mate!

Last edited:

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I don't like the new faces of Lily and Abby, the first ones look better, I have a hard time concentrating on the story when those new faces appear and I'm not talking about the faces of the text boxes, I mean the ones that appear when Frank and Lily arrive at the apartment in the new update.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
I downloaded Single Again [Ch.1 v1.15] I didn't AddUpdate to the new version because - the update is broken the game not working so so instead i copied all the SingleAgainCHP2-Save in the new SingleAgainCHP1-Save and is warcing the save files.:)(y)

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes