froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Dev puts in so much work for the amount of text, animations and renders so you can't complain about him being lazy but this update was pretty much a disappointment, it felt like a filler, just finish this game and start a new one, what are devs so afraid of completing their games? Their Patreon is still going to be there and their donators will be excited for a new game.

Reactions: isotope

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
so the dev is redoing the game? or just fixing what he didnt like the first time around
I would call it more of a back to the roots, as the original idea that was supposed to reduce the download size and unfortunately didn't work out the way CNG wanted it to.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
So the news models are here for good or there are a chance to go back to the olds ones ?
Pretty sure I read that they are here for good. Something about the model change being the result of a software change but, tbh, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the tech aspects of the post.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So the news models are here for good or there are a chance to go back to the olds ones ?
Here to stay probably. They are not intended to look differently but are the result of a software upgrade in Daz3D and the old models could not be truly recreated. How wise it is to change the software in the middle of a project is a different question.

it felt like a filler, just finish this game and start a new one, what are devs so afraid of completing their games? Their Patreon is still going to be there and their donators will be excited for a new game.
While I see where you're coming from and can name many a game where this indeed is a problem. However, regarding this game I don't see the end of the story at all and just because one update didn't deliver that much I don't think we should think there will not happening quite a bit in the "near" future.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Which is probably the smartest decision that any Dev can make.
As much as I like chatting with the dev's, and getting their input on aspects of the games, I have no idea how any of them can put up with this place.
It's not just this place. Its how it works in general. Isn't limited to video games either. Creators always have and always will deal with a myriad of criticism. That's why there are people who work in between for a living.

Sadly most in this industry never hire the right people for this so it just makes things stay the same with someone else taking the bullet instead.

Reactions: Tavi13

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Pretty sure I read that they are here for good. Something about the model change being the result of a software change but, tbh, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the tech aspects of the post.
he needs to unchange the software then. Devs need to read the story of New Coke before they go making changes to their formula. Its pretty basic concepts yet they keep doing it wondering why people get upset with the changes.

Sep 26, 2019
Unrelated, but your screenshot caught my attention. I just played through that scene and She was wearing a skirt over her bikini bottoms. Yet in your screenshot she is not. I am guessing that is related to an earlier choice in the game.
It's related to picks 89 and 90 (I don't know what that actual choice was in game). Basically every choice is between one of two sequentially numbered picks and the values equal zero or one, depending on which of the two you selected. So, in the console, before she comes out of the bathroom, change to:

picks089 = 1
picks090 = 0

Reactions: save8lot

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unrelated, but your screenshot caught my attention. I just played through that scene and She was wearing a skirt over her bikini bottoms. Yet in your screenshot she is not. I am guessing that is related to an earlier choice in the game.
Yep, that's a day 9 choice (day after you took the girls out dancing). She sees a picture of Jessica in a bikini and asks whether she could pull it off. If you answer that she could, she will not wear anything over the bikini.

Reactions: save8lot
Sep 26, 2019
Here to stay probably. They are not intended to look differently but are the result of a software upgrade in Daz3D and the old models could not be truly recreated. How wise it is to change the software in the middle of a project is a different question.

While I see where you're coming from and can name many a game where this indeed is a problem. However, regarding this game I don't see the end of the story at all and just because one update didn't deliver that much I don't think we should think there will not happening quite a bit in the "near" future.
This doesn't make sense because Becca changed first and was changed in scenes with other characters who hadn't been changed yet. If it were true wouldn't all the character renders have been changed at once? Or maybe I'm not understanding how the character models are used in DAZ to make a scene.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This doesn't make sense because Becca changed first and was changed in scenes with other characters who hadn't been changed yet. If it were true wouldn't all the character renders have been changed at once? Or maybe I'm not understanding how the character models are used in DAZ to make a scene.

From what little I know about DAZ, they update one model at a time. So it is possible that some were updated long before others were. But it is just a guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Becca's change was a story element though (she lost a bet to Lil). Apart from that I can only repeat the statement given by CNG, I doubt there is a way to find out the software used from the pics.

Reactions: Tavi13

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
frend .....and the sex sences jajajajajaja exelent as usual but the updeate dont work for me download again perfect working but no sex sences in the update the same as always the story very well planned especially with Meiko slowly but surely hehehehe good work

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes