Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wish frank kept his trick to orgasm secret. Him giving up that to Becca and Lily was stupid. Now he showed a card. But him saying Shannon couldn't handle it when he went all out. Shows it wasn't sex that hindered his marriage it was just she was a straight bitch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wish frank kept his trick to orgasm secret. Him giving up that to Becca and Lily was stupid. Now he showed a card. But him saying Shannon couldn't handle it when he went all out. Shows it wasn't sex that hindered his marriage it was just she was a straight bitch.
we have known that since start.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
what is the difference between 1.24.1.1 and 1.24.1? just a hotfix, or actual content?
Just a fix.
No it isn't. It's changed content between Frank, Lily and Abby as the anti-lesbian NTR snowflakes disliked something that's been going on for the last 4 godamn years.

CNG's response was posted a few pages back if people are not too lazy to look for it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sugoda77

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
No it isn't. It's changed content between Frank, Lily and Abby as the anti-lesbian NTR snowflakes disliked something that's been going on for the last 4 godamn years.

CNG's response was posted a few pages back if people are not too lazy to look for it.
Sincerest apologies.
I thought I remembered seeing something about it being a minor fix because of some technical problem.
I must be confusing it with another small version number iteration from a different VN.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Pity it was even done. Seems like a solution to something that wasn't actually a problem.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

It is hardly surprising. The classic "Me no read, me just fap" faction. Because let's be honest, strictly speaking, Lilly is cheating on Abby with Frank when we split hairs. And since it's Abby's turn sooner or later, it's kind of hypocritical. I'll be honest, I'm personally not very enthusiastic about a Becca and Vanessa thing, something that's only been hinted at so far and which, again, I wouldn't care about if it were optional. At the very least, if optional, I wouldn't be itching to get out the torches and pitchforks. It would be different if there was a Vanessa Frank scene at some point. My reasons for this:

1. Frank could definitely use a female friend who doesn't want to get in his pants.
2. although there are situations where you can take note of her charms and comment on them, there doesn't have to be anything going on.
3. the cliché scenario of the homosexual woman who has no interest in men until X comes around the corner with his magic wand is just embarrassing. It's different with Beth because her bisexuality was established early on, but with Vanessa it would just be bad writing.

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
many poeple want to see franck fuck abby , but not me lol , and lesbian path is not bad (abby, lilith)
after that i'm not a big fan of abby and lilith, i'm more waiting to see a good threesome becca meiko and frank

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I am actually interested in it. That's how I roll. If it's a girl-on-girl action I don't care.
I see your point, but let's be realistic, there will be another shitshow when the time comes, in addition to the usual one with every update.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes