rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
the problem is next ep is out in 2-3 weeks and since CNG rearranged the plotlines 24.2 will be a bit out of sorts because lack of 24.1.1 ... personally I think the correction is a mistake people are flawed, so frank was a bit selfish and pointed abby to lilly to preserve her from other guys... not a fatal flaw to me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the problem is next ep is out in 2-3 weeks and since CNG rearranged the plotlines 24.2 will be a bit out of sorts because lack of 24.1.1 ... personally I think the correction is a mistake people are flawed, so frank was a bit selfish and pointed abby to lilly to preserve her from other guys... not a fatal flaw to me
well all girls ae for mc only.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Not really sure why, when folks complain about the MC, people come out of the woodwork to defend him and the developer. Folks can like whatever they want without needing to justify it. Even though a negative comment might not reach the developer there are lots of folks reading these threads who might be influenced during their own development.

Personally I think the MC is a class 5 derp and it makes this AV impossible to read without getting angry. No shade to anyone who likes a guy who's softer than cream cheese. If you like it, you like it. Personally, I like to imagine that I'm the MC in any title I read and I just can't get through an effort where I want to punch myself in the face after the 25th line of introspection about how I don't want to do something but I do and I need to make sure someone doesn't think I'm a bad guy so I'll go talk to them because I ate too much of the popcorn. Class... 5... derp.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I wasn't complaining about it and I get it, this plot twist is probably a way to make Lilith accept Abby as a part of the harem in the future. But it does feel out of character. Not for everyone, mainly for Lilith, because no matter how Frank spins it, she will be cheating on Abby with him. It's a viable story arc, but I can't see a way to resolve it without huge drama, and hurting Lilith a lot in the process. That's why I don't like it.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Not really sure why, when folks complain about the MC, people come out of the woodwork to defend him and the developer. Folks can like whatever they want without needing to justify it.

I deleted the rest of your meaningless and contradicting comments when doing your quote,,,, Cause that is where you should have stopped before you sounded like a class 5 derp as you put it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :FacePalm::FacePalm:
I think you should punch yourself a little more then 25 times and maybe underp yourself that way,,, or just crawl back into the woodwork before saying folks can like whatever....... and then try and shame people for it.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
In regards to Update 1.24.1 and 1.24.1.1,
Single Again is one of my top 5 favorite stories and as I see it since the Mei update
it's becoming a massive clusterfuck dumpster fire. And I honestly blame bad faith Patreon
influencers for it. I'm not a guy. I'm not interested in collecting digital girls. I'm interested
in the core story. And the core story is being fucked. Abigail is the main character in this
story. Sure the protagonist and perspective is from Frank, but Abigail is the main focus of
this whole series. Mei killed that. Since that update all focus has been on her and forcing this
stupid harem cult that I don't believe Becca intended. Her plan was centered on building
a her twisted family around Abigail. That's why she made Frank a list of actions to follow in
a set order. Starting with Lilith. Because winning Lilith was getting rid of the one major
obstacle to getting to Abigail.

No matter what Frank said, Abigail has always been Becca's focus. Until the Mei update.

I like Mei. Being a Japanese girl, I fucking hate this constant yellow fever tokenism these
male protag stories always devolve in to. But I like Mei. She needs to be a side character.
All the infrastructure was in place for that. Make the right choices and you open her path.
Just like Beth. Just like Maddison. And this secret cult harem is stupid. And causes so damn
many problems. Problems fappers obviously don't care about but it's killed the story.

Why?

Abigail is being lied to by everyone! Her father. Her step sisters. Lilith. EVERYONE.
Every single thing that's happened since the Mei update has been nothing but an atomic
level fuck you to Abigail. And to make matters worse she's constantly being beaten over
the head for having relations with Lilith. She has said a million times now that she is not
gay. That she does not love Lilith. She loves Frank. ONLY. Lilith is just a side piece to her.
A fling. But noooooooo. Every damn update Frank has to ignore her and force some stupid
ignorant lesbian only path on her that even the author is becoming schizophrenic about.
You can't have it both ways. She is not gay. Lilith is not who she wants to be with. So STOP
PUSHING THAT. Up until now every side story, internal side story, fairy story, Becca story
have all focused on Abigail being the Queen of the household. Stop writing her out of her own
story and series. You don't even get Abigail/Lilith scenes. Their shit happens off screen.
You never see it. And don't tell me about an Abigail side story. It needs to be the MAIN story.

It's hypocritical to an extreme. Frank can do everyone else in this story but lie to, betray and
backstab the one person utterly devoted to him. And what? You think when she finds all this out
she's going to be okay with it? She's gonna hate Frank, Loathe Lilith and Becca and probably
knock Mei out. But let me guess. Mei is secret ninja too. He spent a weekend in a hotel with
Lilith and they both lied to and betrayed Abigail. There is no coming back from that. No plot
contrivance that can make Abigail forgive this crap. She learns of this harem and any real
person would go fucking ballistic. I would. And I have such and open mind I read stories
about fucking my Daddy. I would kill these people.

So if the author reads these, please please please listen to what I've said.
I want my beloved story about Abigail and Frank back. With Lilith and Becca.
And all these other people options and not forced fuck partners. And stop making
Frank fucking stupid. He doesn't want to lose his daughter while doing everything he can
to lose his daughter. Lilith is doing everything she can to get shanked by Abigail.
You need to put the brakes on, look at this mess and iron it out. Get it back on track
and on it's rails cos it's off them. Any more Updates like this and there is no more Abigail
story. You set the course. We all know where Abby stands on all this. You know full well
you fucked the shark and it's gonna bite you, hard.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So if the author reads these, please please please listen to what I've said.
  1. He don't read this (most likely) as he is not active on this platfrom
  2. Why? Why you and not all the other zoner who wrote the same amount of words for their views of things?
  3. Why shall he listen to you or us more than the ones he earned money with?
I want my beloved story about Abigail and Frank back. With Lilith and Becca.
It is not your story, never was and until you buy every rights for that never will.
You need to put the brakes on, look at this mess and iron it out. Get it back on track
and on it's rails cos it's off them. Any more Updates like this and there is no more Abigail
story. You set the course. We all know where Abby stands on all this. You know full well
you fucked the shark and it's gonna bite you, hard.
Do we know that? It is an assumption. Same as if I go for a book about Sherlock Holmes. My assumptions would be that he catch the culprit with his sidekick Watson and most likely it will be so, but until I've read the book to the end, I know shit about it.
So, CNG can put a 180 degree change make Abi a slut, Frank a 200% Tarzan alpha male, Beth discovering dicks and so on and forth. Will it make sense? Possible not, but if CNG would write it, it would be what would be canon and what the games become.

Also, just curisous: Why do you format your paragraphs as you do?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also, just curisous: Why do you format your paragraphs as you do?
So their poost look longer and the pooster can pretend they're smarter than they are. Their profile reads like an alt so probably to hide who their main is so they can troll in peace. Honestly someone makes a first post like that I'm just gonna put them on the list™, they're only ever gonna be annoying if that's how they start out.

Reactions: Maviarab

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Single Again [v1.24.1.1] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: