Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I should wait for the next update ? because this one is not complete ?
Basically the dev released an unfinished update with missing content, think of it like an alpha or beta version of the update. When the dev releases the full version of the update, then the mod will be updated.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
There really is no half update, its an update just smaller than planned. Now you get another update in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Popocapt

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok let me get this straight .. after 10 versions .. and we only get sex 2 times .. and with the same babe .. WTF :(

either i'm to fast for my old age or someone else is really really fucking slow .... :ROFLMAO:

jk jk love this game .. happily awaiting next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I got that error with the walkthrough mod. So I did a clean reinstall of just the game, and it worked fine. Did I perhaps install the mod prior to its being updated?

edited: Just checked...mod ver 9.1, game vers 10; yep...my impatience lol sorry

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Rebecca is so ready to be taken. MC is acting like high school girl, and it is starting to get old. How much more clear can she get before the MC catches on? I sincerely hope the first few scenes with Rebecca will not be some absurd handjobs, boobjos and footjobs without penetration. So many of these games seem to take that route, as if adults fooled around stopping at foreplay in early relationship stage. Combine that with the clueless PC and I can already see the scene where we get a blowjob from her while we read MC's thoughts going: "This is so wrong, I can't really desire her! And she can't really be into me, can she?" all the while he's balls-deep in her throat.

Or maybe we'll get full scenes with every girl in the dream world. Anything to waste development efforts to not actually advance the story at all? As we already know the player wants to screw everybody, seeing it as a dream would reveal absolutely nothing to us.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes