AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thank you once again, totally missed that post. :)
Considering the link in OP that reads "Offical Walkthrough" leads to it, I figured I should update that post instead of making a new one.

Is it possible somehow to get rid of the textbox ?
Somewhere in this forum is a Universal transparent textbox mod https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/ If you want to try it. I personally just use the h key.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If anyone is looking for the most recent walkthough in PDF format, here you go.

Thank you Mister Boombastic for providing a link for the Office version.

Edit: Found the office version for V0.10 and converted it to pdf
Thanks for that, one of the choices got me questioning if there would be future repercussions but it doesn't look like that will be the case, all the while another choice that I didn't think too hard about seems like it will, anyway thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Before you play this game, make sure you have at least one spare mouse. There is so much (redundant) story that you will click yourself to fucking death. My advise to the developer is to clean the story up and keep what's necessary. It IS a visual novel but it's also a game.

I think I have been sitting for 45 minutes now, clicking and making choices, and have only seen a bit of jerking off and tits yet.

I am very close to giving up on it...

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script 0.09.rpy", line 4069, in script
    jump start115
ScriptError: could not find label 'start115'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script 0.09.rpy", line 4069, in script
    jump start115
  File "C:\Users\tearl\Desktop\Newgame\SingleAgain-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\tearl\Desktop\Newgame\SingleAgain-0.10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start115'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Dec 25 18:36:56 2020
right after showing abby your dick

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Before you play this game, make sure you have at least one spare mouse. There is so much (redundant) story that you will click yourself to fucking death. My advise to the developer is to clean the story up and keep what's necessary. It IS a visual novel but it's also a game.

I think I have been sitting for 45 minutes now, clicking and making choices, and have only seen a bit of jerking off and tits yet.

Yeah, everyone has his/her own preferences.
I prefer the slow progress with relation building time to get in touch with the chars over a badly written wank-a-thon.

@ mouse clicks: i would have prefered to use scroll wheel to progress instead of kiling my left mouse key. But that's the price to pay for a longer story focussed game.

You can unren the game and get in touch with all scenes/vids in 2 mins. Not needed here.

@ 0.10, i'm not the greatest fan of game day interuptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBZ

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

This isn't going to be for you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Yeah, everyone has his/her own preferences.
I prefer the slow progress with relation building time to get in touch with the chars over a badly written wank-a-thon.

@ mouse clicks: i would have prefered to use scroll wheel to progress instead of kiling my left mouse key. But that's the price to pay for a longer story focussed game.

You can unren the game and get in touch with all scenes/vids in 2 mins. Not needed here.

@ 0.10, i'm not the greatest fan of game day interuptions.
Yeah, I hate clicking. I prefer to hit the Enter key, myself. But I do like the intention which is to allow the player to go at their own speed. If you really don't want to read all the text, hold down the Ctrl key or press the Tab key.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I like t his game. I really do. The graphics are good and the characters are unique. The story is good. But SOMETHING has to happen soon to keep people's interest. There's slow burn and then there's rubbing a stick on a rock to produce friction, trying to get wet grass to light.
We all know Abby is going to be the slow burn. Either surprise us with a jump ahead with Lillith or have the 3rd one, who has proven she isn't shy and has shown explicit interest in the mc make a move. Something needs to happen very soon.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Really? The MC is just gonna accept this is Okay for Rebecca to push with things this way?

There needs to be an option to spank Rebecca's bikini clad ass which ever way the Chinese checkers game plays out.

That was NOT okay with the MC's current mental state and resistance as painted in the text. Rebecca needs to be walking out of that sauna with visible hand prints on her ass and Lilly needs to back him up that she deserved it.

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
I go into the image section and find a lot more content than I see when I play. Is there anything more to wait or is it that the choices I made for the story make this version end at this point?

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Hey man, when I selected the last three scenes of the gallery, it said "The extra content not currently scripted in the game" ? why?
When working on the gallery I found those scenes in the images directory. I assume they will be in the full update and I will change to the scripted version once it is available the next time I update the gallery mod. For the time being I just put filler text so the pictures could be viewed. Hope that makes sense. :) (I also noticed that there was an alternate dildo scene that I missed from 0.6 so I added that in there too)

Thanks!
Ix

Reactions: danvo2004

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
I go into the image section and find a lot more content than I see when I play. Is there anything more to wait or is it that the choices I made for the story make this version end at this point?
Those files are not in the script yet. But I added them to my gallery mod if you want to be able to click through them easily.

Reactions: Elemento

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Loved this game from the start but the slow burn feels like a crawling burn.
I wish the MC would tone down the constant hand wringing, finding it really irritating now.
Becca is loveable as ever and knows the score, if not for her. nothing would ever happen at all.
Her methods for dealing with Lilly seem nasty but she knows exactly how to control Lilly and Lilly has treated MC like shit many times, soooo didn`t feel bad about it.
Good update otherwise.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes