Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have enjoyed this game for the most part, but I thought this update was stupid, why the fuck was the MC being retarded in the sauna for, go to jail, for fucking what, showing his cock to 2 legal age girls.
2 legal age girls that he was guardians to. A lot of places the law and society take issue with that. Like college professors and students. Anytime authority can be used over another. If you look up your own place of dwelling there is probably a law or two that relates...

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
These are really good perspectives and I suppose you are correct in my not understanding the step relationship. He would likely view them as his daughters considering the time they have been in that type of relationship, but his "dream" sequences repeatedly mention/affirm that he is interested in them in a sexual way. I agree with these and other comments that it is getting a bit repetitive and there should be some corruption influences happening with his behavior/thoughts. I know that is in the works based on the dreams and inner monologue, so I will be patient.

I was actually unaware of the legality with the step-daughter in the UK/other locations (and didn't think about the adoption part, which may make it illegal everywhere) so that does certainly help to explain those thoughts.

Perhaps using the word "realistic" was inappropriate in my comment. Very few (if any) of the incest type games (I know this is not incest...) are actually realistic. They are a fantasy and the taboo is part of what makes them interesting. Apologies if any of my random thoughts offended, that was certainly not my intention. I actually really like this game and think the renders are absolutely beautiful (which is why I created a gallery mod). I have tons of respect for the creator and look forward to seeing how the story progresses. :)
I don't think you offended anyone and if you did I was certainly not among them.

I wasn't certain of the laws on incest for stepdaughters (adopted or otherwise) so I looked them up. But I did have a feeling that at least in the countries where the game is likely to take place it would probably be illegal.

The game is certainly going in the direction of him having sex with the girls. The dreams are probably a little ahead of his conscious mind on the road to acceptance of that fact.

The last version I played ended around the time of him waking up with Abby nearly naked in bed after she wrote herself a note to say she wanted it (and therefore avoiding the game over you got the first time she asked.) And from that point I'd say it was time for his inhibitions to start falling away. If the latest update still has him always thinking the same "this is wrong" thoughts with no noticeable progression, then I agree it's getting tired.

I'm not with those who think we should already be fucking one of the girls, as long as we're getting some lewd content - which we are with Abby wanting to sleep next to you nearly naked, Becca flashing you after the date, sex/bj from the girl in the club, sex with Beth, and from the sounds of it this update has a naked Lilith (I must play soon! She's my favourite by far.) Yes, some of those are optional and I can understand why some people might opt out of Beth or miss the club scene.

But it should be making steady progress toward that goal and part of that is not constantly keeping his state of mind at "this is wrong."

Reactions: Ixalon

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
edit: Also worth remembering that in the divorce the ex-wife accused him of exactly this and if it goes back to court and she can prove it he would be fucked, hell they might even believe that he did something while they were minors or was grooming them.
I don't know about all legal jurisdictions on the planet, but in the US, nope. Once a legal decision has been made, it cannot be changed based on new evidence, in a one-and-done case like divorce. I am not talking criminal, ongoing family court, etc. Literally the only thing she can go back to court for would be to change amount of alimony she owes. He wouldn't have to give back the cars (he could have sold them), couldn't give back the cash (he might have spent it), give back his house (she got hers, he had a prenump). So literally the only thing that could change was the amount of alimony he got, which he said he didn't need but it is always nice to get.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
2 legal age girls that he was guardians to. A lot of places the law and society take issue with that. Like college professors and students. Anytime authority can be used over another. If you look up your own place of dwelling there is probably a law or two that relates...
Typically if you use that power in terms of a quid-pro-quo (this-for-that) scenario. If it is just an act, regardless of the people involved, it is up to the people who had the crime committed to (ie. the girls) if they wanted to press charges. I could see that going down well between Lilly and Becca.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You mean the woman in the same-sex relationship? Shouldn't you be pulling your eyes out of your skull over this game by now???
No - I pulled my cock out for her. I mean - you do you - if you are into someone licking your eyeballs - what happens between two consenting adults is their own business.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You mean the woman in the same-sex relationship? Shouldn't you be pulling your eyes out of your skull over this game by now???
Orangepocalypse. Mordred93.
Using skip button. Getting rid of it quickly.
For the sake of used data for downloading.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
just tried this for the first time, was pretty great but like all the ones i seem to find recent they end just as shit is getting good -_- always that moment where you wanna see whats next....or at least finish the day then your just left with that nooooooooooooo feeling
This is classic dramatic writing. TV shows (and even some movies) used to do this as a common device to "hook" you into watching the next episode or sequel. It's nice when used with caution however. Every single time starts getting a little boring and aggravating. Kinda like using good seasonings, good when used in sparing measures.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Rebecca is so ready to be taken. MC is acting like high school girl, and it is starting to get old. How much more clear can she get before the MC catches on? I sincerely hope the first few scenes with Rebecca will not be some absurd handjobs, boobjos and footjobs without penetration. So many of these games seem to take that route, as if adults fooled around stopping at foreplay in early relationship stage. Combine that with the clueless PC and I can already see the scene where we get a blowjob from her while we read MC's thoughts going: "This is so wrong, I can't really desire her! And she can't really be into me, can she?" all the while he's balls-deep in her throat.

Or maybe we'll get full scenes with every girl in the dream world. Anything to waste development efforts to not actually advance the story at all? As we already know the player wants to screw everybody, seeing it as a dream would reveal absolutely nothing to us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maankamara

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, everyone has his/her own preferences.
I prefer the slow progress with relation building time to get in touch with the chars over a badly written wank-a-thon.

@ mouse clicks: i would have prefered to use scroll wheel to progress instead of kiling my left mouse key. But that's the price to pay for a longer story focussed game.

You can unren the game and get in touch with all scenes/vids in 2 mins. Not needed here.

@ 0.10, i'm not the greatest fan of game day interuptions.
The enter button on the keyboard works as well as the mouse does.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know about all legal jurisdictions on the planet, but in the US, nope. Once a legal decision has been made, it cannot be changed based on new evidence, in a one-and-done case like divorce. I am not talking criminal, ongoing family court, etc. Literally the only thing she can go back to court for would be to change amount of alimony she owes. He wouldn't have to give back the cars (he could have sold them), couldn't give back the cash (he might have spent it), give back his house (she got hers, he had a prenump). So literally the only thing that could change was the amount of alimony he got, which he said he didn't need but it is always nice to get.
I meant more in a "she can ruin his life" way, if it becomes known that he has a sexual relationship with the girls it can put the girl's testimony about him in doubt, the judge also could get some backlash for not believing the ex previously but that would likely be minimal, basically even if he doesn't get fucked in court the accusations will fuck his professional life at least in that city, of course, if it was proven that she was lying about him raping them he could have a chance but it still would cause trouble, she could say many things, convincing things, things based on precedent (that he groomed them, that he taught them to lie about it, that he threatened her and that is why she didn't talk, and a thousand other things), that would put doubt on him, again all this if she has evidence of him being with them, if not it would be she said he said and the girls being on his side would work as it did before.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not 100% sure but it seems to me that when they talk to the judge, the ex-wife threatens to move on to the next stage of trial, but the judge convinces her that it would only be expensive but useless

if in the meantime she becomes aware of a relationship with one of the daughters, what was just a slander without any foundation would end up having another weight, and she could try the card of the trial on appeal.

but this does not seem to me to be the tone of the game, so I would say it will never happen, but as a hypothetical danger it is credible

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not 100% sure but it seems to me that when they talk to the judge, the ex-wife threatens to move on to the next stage of trial, but the judge convinces her that it would only be expensive but useless

if in the meantime she becomes aware of a relationship with one of the daughters, what was just a slander without any foundation would end up having another weight, and she could try the card of the trial on appeal.

but this does not seem to me to be the tone of the game, so I would say it will never happen, but as a hypothetical danger it is credible
yeah, also the discussion was on why he was worried not if it would happen, the Mc has every right to be worried and hesitant this can destroy everything for him if he's not careful

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Woody Allen.
Looked what happened to him. It goes against societal norms. As such there will be accusations and investigations into impropriety from when she was underage.
Lives, reputation and careers can be ruined

Reactions: Maviarab

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Getting an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody else getting this error at all and know a fix?
Yeah, if you used the WT mod it does not have 2 new defined characters (male reporter/female reporter). I have attached my script.rpy that I modified from the WT mod if you want to use it.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes