Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
All I really need is to drop the hammer on Becca & Mei (singular or 3-way), I can deal with the fallout with D & drama of Lilith later...

[Mei's innocence is 20x hotter than she looks...] {Seriously, hair extensions & a dental plan will cure all...}

What could be hotter than an oblivious virgin being openly given away by her parents???

Last edited:

shortos

Aug 28, 2020
The prominent grill lines on these pan seared steaks completely destroyed my immersion in this otherwise very acceptable visual novel. The author goes out of their way to taunt us with the MC's internal dialog of wishing for a grill to properly cook his steaks, and then has the sheer gall to show us these obviously grilled steaks as if they could have been the result of pan frying. I can only hope the author has the decency to spend 0.11 updating this gross oversight.

Anything else is completely unacceptable.

View attachment 958392
i shall let you know that all my panmade steaks look like this, as i have a branding iron just for that reason XD

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The prominent grill lines on these pan seared steaks completely destroyed my immersion in this otherwise very acceptable visual novel. The author goes out of their way to taunt us with the MC's internal dialog of wishing for a grill to properly cook his steaks, and then has the sheer gall to show us these obviously grilled steaks as if they could have been the result of pan frying. I can only hope the author has the decency to spend 0.11 updating this gross oversight.

Anything else is completely unacceptable.
The fact that those steaks are being pan-fried in the first place is utter heresy. Only heathens and barbarians fry steaks in a pan.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The fact that those steaks are being pan-fried in the first place is utter heresy. Only heathens and barbarians fry steaks in a pan.
Oh I'll finish a steak in my cast iron. But the bulk of the cooking is done in my sous vide so I'm just adding the color/crust at the end. Raw to cooked via pan frying isn't hot enough and gives too much gradient. I want that thin ring of char and then rare the rest of the way in.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's well known that Frank is "Single Again" because he cooks his pre-grilled steaks in a pan. His wife likes her meat raw, and she just couldn't take Franks well-done meat anymore, so she left him.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Oh I'll finish a steak in my cast iron. But the bulk of the cooking is done in my sous vide so I'm just adding the color/crust at the end. Raw to cooked via pan frying isn't hot enough and gives too much gradient. I want that thin ring of char and then rare the rest of the way in.
Sous Vide? OK, I forgive you then. I do the same, though I use a very small charcoal grill to finish them (unless it's Winter here in MN and the temp is 20 below zero F in which case I'll begrudgingly use a stove-top skillet, or a butane torch if I'm in the mood).

shortos

Aug 28, 2020
This game would be great if the dev hadn't of made the MC into a spineless sackless loser. Marries a chick who got knocked up by another dude, gets cheated on in his own home, gets walked all over by one stepdaughter, is being lead around by the oldest stepdaughter...this guy deserves to be single again and again and again
its sad that you aparently don´t really know how it is to truly love someone. she got knocked up? oh no she had a live without you how shocking. marrying the harlot was not the best choice but its hard raising a little child alone unbelievebal so. cutting a hurt child some slack is a nessity not being a wimp even if he probly overdid it a bit, but honestly whos perfect. nothing to say about the last one dunno if i would trust becka that much, not very likely tbh

kagey-bee

Mar 25, 2018
Just started the game.
Daughter: *leaves home and kisses dad goodbye*
Dad:`What was that for?`
Right, right, that`s how it works in real life. So realistic.The author doesn`t have an idea about normal father/daughter everyday relationship, does he? Never mention the fact that every girl around (except Becca, I guess) automatically consider him to be a perv and a sexual predator every time he sees (even accidentally) a part of their naked skin.
He is himself quite a cringy pussy though. `Oh, it`s not right!` `Darling, I can see your ass!` `Oh, I shouldn`t!` `Oh, it`s so wrong...` If you accidentally see your daughter`s ass, JUST TURN THE HELL AWAY;) Do not start whining every single effin` time! How`s he ever got laid with that attitude?
And yeah, his favourite word is `inappropriate`. If I were his daughter I would run away from this dull, boring and overly shy 39 year-old creature as far as I could. No big deal if you create a `blank` protagonist but don`t make him in any way repulsive. He is our avatar in the game and if you start to hate your avatar you`ll sooner or later start to hate the game itself.
#goodwriting

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game would be great if the dev hadn't of made the MC into a spineless sackless loser. Marries a chick who got knocked up by another dude, gets cheated on in his own home, gets walked all over by one stepdaughter, is being lead around by the oldest stepdaughter...this guy deserves to be single again and again and again
By what doing what he did for Abigail...the MC is more of a man than you ever will be. Jesus...what is with kids these days?

Jeez, sorry.

Not like those "planned tags" seem to show up anywhere on this post or anything.
Nooo...they just in the OP...if you bothered looking (admittedly lifted I presume from Patreon as the dev does not have an account here).

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Nooo...they just in the OP...if you bothered looking (admittedly lifted I presume from Patreon as the dev does not have an account here).
I clicked every spoiler and read every word in the OP. Can you point to where the planned tags are specifically? I don't see them.

If you mean the "genre" spoiler, literally all of those tags refer to content that is, surprise, already in the game. Same for the tags on this thread.

So where's the planned tags, smart ass?

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Sous Vide? OK, I forgive you then. I do the same, though I use a very small charcoal grill to finish them (unless it's Winter here in MN and the temp is 20 below zero F in which case I'll begrudgingly use a stove-top skillet, or a butane torch if I'm in the mood).
I've considered getting a charcoal chimney for that same reason, but as an apartment dweller that's just a bigger pain in the butt than I'm willing to deal with.

*Waves from Minneapolis*

Reactions: TheSidewinder
Jun 27, 2018
By what doing what he did for Abigail...the MC is more of a man than you ever will be. Jesus...what is with kids these days?
Yeah. This is one of the most realistic parts of the story. A girl kicked out for getting pregnant that doesn't want to abort? Definitely happens. Not everyone can stomach the idea of flushing a child, convenient or no. A guy being good friends with a girl, and so not really seeing her in a romantic light? Definitely happens. A guy that vanishes when the expected consequence of regular banging comes to fruition? Definitely happens. Families taking in the children other families reject? Definitely happens. Some guy falling in love with a girl that's already pregnant? Definitely happens.

Real life is often messy. Women with kids are simply the norm if you're any older than your early twenties. Raising kids is just part of life, generally.

Jun 27, 2018
Only the norm these days
It's historically been the norm. Why do you think so many old fairy tales have step-children in them? How many Caesars and Senators of old adopted children to stand as heir?

Falling in love with someone and raising children they had from a previous relationship is something that men and women throughout history have done.

The meme that it's some kind of submissive behavior to care about, teach and guide the next generation if they didn't happen to fall out of your personal genitalia is kind of silly.

Honestly, if George Washington can personally tell the king to go suck a dick, kick the shit out of the British army, tell his fellow politicians to shove their offer of crown up their collective asses, and then go home to raise his four step-children, what more example of a badass do you guys want?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Honestly, if George Washington can personally tell the king to go suck a dick, kick the shit out of the British army, tell his fellow politicians to shove their offer of crown up their collective asses, and then go home to raise his four step-children, what more example of a badass do you guys want?
Don't feed the trolls. I'm pretty sure they're projecting anyway.

Jul 6, 2019
nk so many old fairy tales h
It's historically been the norm. Why do you think so many old fairy tales have step-children in them? How many Caesars and Senators of old adopted children to stand as heir?

Falling in love with someone and raising children they had from a previous relationship is something that men and women throughout history have done.

The meme that it's some kind of submissive behavior to care about, teach and guide the next generation if they didn't happen to fall out of your personal genitalia is kind of silly.

If you want to pour resources into raising another man's seed it's your life. Speaking from experience, with women it's what have you done for me lately. You don't get any trophies and they'll stick a knife in your back the second a better option comes along.

Being a step father isn't stepping up, it's volunteering to be cucked. At least the guys who unknowingly raised another man's seed have an excuse. Guys who know are fools. And pointing back to a collapsed empire like Rome isn't a great example. Yes, it's the norm for kingdoms and empires to let moral rot set in and then collapse. Then they get replaced by new civilizations. The United States appears to be on life support. So while it's become the norm, the predictable results are unfolding. You're just giving terrible advice to other men. Especially young men who don't have enough life experience to have learned how women operate. My advice is don't get too emotionally invested in a woman and have your fun if you need that. I'm old enough now that I can take it or leave it. Virtual sex is good enough to scratch the itch for me so I visit this site. I won't comment any more on this as I'm sure I'll get flagged by a mod for being off topic, but I felt so strongly about your crappy advice I felt the need to comment.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
And pointing back to a collapsed empire like Rome isn't a great example. Yes, it's the norm for kingdoms and empires to let moral rot set in and then collapse. Then they get replaced by new civilizations. The United States appears to be on life support. So while it's become the norm, the predictable results are unfolding. You're just giving terrible advice to other men. Especially young men who don't have enough life experience to have learned how women operate. My advice is don't get too emotionally invested in a woman and have your fun if you need that. I'm old enough now that I can take it or leave it. Virtual sex is good enough to scratch the itch for me so I visit this site. I won't comment any more on this as I'm sure I'll get flagged by a mod for being off topic, but I felt so strongly about your crappy advice I felt the need to comment.
That first sentence in my quote though.

You do realize that Rome was the most powerful city-state during the time of Caesar in the world, right? As it was for 500+ years after.

It being a collapsed empire is irrelevant either way. Caesar and others are stereotypically considered badass today, your shitty opinions hold no weight.

Not to mention that you know, the step-kids are still fucking human.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14 and quorkboy
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes