Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you want to pour resources into raising another man's seed it's your life. Speaking from experience, with women it's what have you done for me lately. You don't get any trophies and they'll stick a knife in your back the second a better option comes along.

Being a step father isn't stepping up, it's volunteering to be cucked. At least the guys who unknowingly raised another man's seed have an excuse. Guys who know are fools. And pointing back to a collapsed empire like Rome isn't a great example. Yes, it's the norm for kingdoms and empires to let moral rot set in and then collapse. Then they get replaced by new civilizations. The United States appears to be on life support. So while it's become the norm, the predictable results are unfolding. You're just giving terrible advice to other men. Especially young men who don't have enough life experience to have learned how women operate. My advice is don't get too emotionally invested in a woman and have your fun if you need that. I'm old enough now that I can take it or leave it. Virtual sex is good enough to scratch the itch for me so I visit this site. I won't comment any more on this as I'm sure I'll get flagged by a mod for being off topic, but I felt so strongly about your crappy advice I felt the need to comment.
Keep your incel MGTOW shit off this thread and take it somewhere else yeah.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The fact that those steaks are being pan-fried in the first place is utter heresy. Only heathens and barbarians fry steaks in a pan.
I've had to do it. Having steak and being poor well it's let it ruin or cook it how you can. I'm not proud but I would do it again.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The proper answer would have been to embrace your animal instincts and eat it raw
Tried that and no it's not for me. Have my damn man card I need it seared on all sides. Medium rare is where it's at for me. Raw i have to tap out

Jun 27, 2018
Has anyone else gotten this exception? Is there a way to prevent or fix it?
mr is defined in script.rpy on line 55

define mr = Character('Male reporter', color="#ffffff")

so if that line is missing or damaged, that might explain it, assuming you aren't having other problems before that point.

did you extract a new version over an old one and end up with mixed files, perhaps?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
mr is defined in script.rpy on line 55

define mr = Character('Male reporter', color="#ffffff")

so if that line is missing or damaged, that might explain it, assuming you aren't having other problems before that point.

did you extract a new version over an old one and end up with mixed files, perhaps?
I don't think so, but I did download the walkthrough mod.

Could that be why i'm having problems?

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I haven't looked at it, but I'm just wondering, does this game really need a walkthrough?

I tried going with a lot of different options, but the path is the same. You can get a few different extra scenes, but that seems to be about it. If for example, I only wanted to escalate to sex with Becca - nope, Abby still progresses no matter that I give every non-hug, non-contact answer available. Considering the MC's hesitance and reluctance, I thought that hey, maybe the dev has an option for no daughter-esque relationships. Maybe he can get satisfaction with Beth, Mei or others. Nope. Just gonna be dragged along on the not-really incest path one way or the other. so, really the player may as well go all-in and be as pervy as the options allow. Again, unless I'm missing it, there really are no actual choices. Like the conversation buttons (school, work, boyfriend) which are just there to break up the scene and have no effect on the story or information provided. why a walkthrough?

I still like the game. Better than anything I've made (zero).

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I haven't looked at it, but I'm just wondering, does this game really need a walkthrough?

I tried going with a lot of different options, but the path is the same. You can get a few different extra scenes, but that seems to be about it. If for example, I only wanted to escalate to sex with Becca - nope, Abby still progresses no matter that I give every non-hug, non-contact answer available. Considering the MC's hesitance and reluctance, I thought that hey, maybe the dev has an option for no daughter-esque relationships. Maybe he can get satisfaction with Beth, Mei or others. Nope. Just gonna be dragged along on the not-really incest path one way or the other. so, really the player may as well go all-in and be as pervy as the options allow. Again, unless I'm missing it, there really are no actual choices. Like the conversation buttons (school, work, boyfriend) which are just there to break up the scene and have no effect on the story or information provided. why a walkthrough?

I still like the game. Better than anything I've made (zero).
Yes it really does (if you wish to see everything and how). There are flags being set that have not been used yet and some decisions have vastly differing outcomes already.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Yes it really does (if you wish to see everything and how). There are flags being set that have not been used yet and some decisions have vastly differing outcomes already.
Really? Vastly?

So, if I don't want the MC to be dragged along into a relationship with all of his 'daughters' I don't have to? Or, do you mean that there a few extra fucking scenes? Are you saying that there really is an option beyond the one path with all the daughters. Not including getting some on the side with Beth and the judge's daughter.

Care to elaborate?

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Really? Vastly?

So, if I don't want the MC to be dragged along into a relationship with all of his 'daughters' I don't have to? Or, do you mean that there a few extra fucking scenes? Are you saying that there really is an option beyond the one path with all the daughters. Not including getting some on the side with Beth and the judge's daughter.

Care to elaborate?
Where did I say anything about whether you can skip the daughters or not? How would anyone know yet, dev aside? Stop projecting and putting words into places where they never existed please. (I doubt very much there will be an option to not get with your daughters, it's a harem incest game).

You can completely miss a sex scene (4 updates later) depending on what you said in the court room, you can completely miss scenes depending on conversations with Abi (which happen updates later). Without actually knowing this information in advance (if you're wanting to see all paths, explore all options etc) then you can and will miss things. How key these will be in the future...well how long is a piece of string?

There are a lot of flags being set for future updates...so saying you explored all options...so what? Unless you're keeping multiple saves, means nothing as the consequences of many decisions have yet to be seen (they will be in future updates). So, whether in your expert educated opinion a walkthrough is needed or not is irelevent, it sure is handy if you want to double check stuff and make sure you see certain things.

Besides, what is it to you either way whether a walkthrough exists or not? Not forced to use it.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Necessary conditions to be happy in this novel: having Becca.

Sufficient conditions to be happy in this novel: having Becca and Lilith.

Stronger sufficient conditions to be happy in this novel: having Becca and Lilith+having the reasonable part of Abigail.

All other girls are neither sufficient, nor necessary, but they simplify the happiness math a little.

Reactions: Real Deggy

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This game is starting to feel like Haley's story: MC is just a tool with no agency, he gets to make lots of "choices" that are supposed to be meaningful later on (but really won't), he can pursue side characters as LIs, but at the end of the game he'll end up fucking his daughters and none of the others girls will matter, because that's the story the dev wants to tell...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is starting to feel like Haley's story: MC is just a tool with no agency, he gets to make lots of "choices" that are supposed to be meaningful later on (but really won't), he can pursue side characters as LIs, but at the end of the game he'll end up fucking his daughters and none of the others girls will matter, because that's the story the dev wants to tell...
And that's a problem because?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It makes it predictable and boring, imo. But if it's your thing, good for you.
No one forcing you to keep playing it or voice your disapproval. It's a harem based incest game with your daughters. I think we all know where it's going bud. At least the girls here and the writing are significantly better than anything Haley's story has thrown out.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes