UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
It makes it predictable and boring, imo. But if it's your thing, good for you.
I agree. My issue with the game is that the choices only allow for minor differences in the game. Like I said in a previous post. You may as well just go along with the perviest choices since that is where the story is going anyway.

The fact that it is going there and the MC's internal dialog fights it the whole way is the primary problem a lot of people seem to have with this game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I agree. My issue with the game is that the choices only allow for minor differences in the game. Like I said in a previous post. You may as well just go along with the perviest choices since that is where the story is going anyway.

The fact that it is going there and the MC's internal dialog fights it the whole way is the primary problem a lot of people seem to have with this game.
As much as I like this game, I can get behind this comment.
Just once (okay, more than once) I'd like it if you go too pervy too quickly, that's it - you're done.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
No one forcing you to keep playing it or voice your disapproval. It's a harem based incest game with your daughters. I think we all know where it's going bud. At least the girls here and the writing are significantly better than anything Haley's story has thrown out.
He didn't say he was still playing it or being forced to do so. Don't put word in places where they never existed please.

In a forum like this we're expected to express our opinion. I didn't see anything other than that. Maybe try a little less defensive?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is a a strong fight between making interesting, complex stories and allowing for a lot of branching choices. If you try to do both, most of the time you don't do either, as the tree becomes too complex to develop.

Honestly, there has been nothing in this game that has been either original or unpredictable (just maybe the court part :p ). And while knowing what will happen can be boring sometimes, this story is no doubt not about thrilling moments. It is just a nice, heart warming story about daddy banging his daughters.. As simple as that.

While to be honest, no story like that will ever be a masterpiece, this is a really nice game to play just to soothe my heart, when I am not into my regular chaos, conflict and despair loving mood.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Except for the few game overs early in the game for being too pervy.

Reactions: mofonistik

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He didn't say he was still playing it or being forced to do so. Don't put word in places where they never existed please.

In a forum like this we're expected to express our opinion. I didn't see anything other than that. Maybe try a little less defensive?
So he doesn't play it yet comes here to whine his displeasure? As I wasn't replying to you, not putting words anywhere am I? Nice attempt at trying to be smart though, you got to do a whole lot better than that to play games with me though ;)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
First, I did play this game.
And second, why do you feel the need to attack anyone who doesn't share your views?
This is a forum, where everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Yours is as valid as mine. Viewers can read everything and form their own opinion without someone telling them what they must think.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Just once (okay, more than once) I'd like it if you go too pervy too quickly, that's it - you're done.
Happens at least twice.

First time Abby wants to sleep nearly naked with you. Do it and you'll wake up in the morning to an end of game.
Grab Lilith's butt while dancing and you'll get an end of game.

this is a really nice game to play just to soothe my heart, when I am not into my regular chaos, conflict and despair loving mood.
This is one of the reasons I so enjoy this game. It's a nice contrast to the darker corruption based (non-incest) games I play and a really great contrast to the usual incest games which often involve being a creep and somehow having the girls end up loving you for it (except maybe the ones you blackmail.)

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Is it possible somehow to get rid of the textbox ?
You can change everything, it's easy in RenPy

without textbox background:
screens.rpy
line 139 - simply comment out with #
Python:
 #    background Image("gui/textbox2.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0)
or more ...
- other font for character names
- outlines
- other dialogue position

i love a free view :D

better view

Reactions: D Dog

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to incest, there not at least on the mc side. Its made clear late but is said, she isn't his genetically but as his daughter, the one who have been with for years and is a good girl... Guy made a hard choice, going for his crush who did not even look at him, then get along since prey from another.

As to quality, its still early content wise, so spin and changes have more than enough option for introduction.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes