muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! Takes a while to mirror 3.1 gb. I am working on the 10.0 to 10.1 update and will add those links soon.

Reactions: Real Kreten
Sep 22, 2018
I hope this has the extra stuff that was in the image folder of the last update and maybe more. They are really pumping out the updates. I like it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Does it continue on from where 10.0 ends or is the new 10.1 stuff throughout the update?
Sorry can't help you on that, as I did not read 10 version. Someone other might and they can tell you more about it..

JCT0

May 22, 2019
yeah more story and the shower scene that was in 10 but did not have script is now ingame scripted

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any sex scene with the daugthers?
1 handjob with the oldest.

It's a very slow burner, nothing will be happening with the other 2 for quite some time yet.

On the subject of slow burner, I know some people enjoy the build and all the "hand wringing" the MC is doing but it does need to start moving forward soon.

The problem is he just keeps repeating himself. He's been saying the same shit for several updates now and it's getting old. Slow builds are fine but either have him shut up about it or focus on other things until he's ready to move on.

Again, I don't mind them taking it slow I just can't read another update of his internal monologue, it's driving me insane.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Great, Dad's still a hapless fuckwit who's every sexual advance happens because he's forced to move forward by someone he's not willing to say no to.

I am continuing to be pushed away from enjoying this game because my in game avatar has no agency. The models are lovely, the renders are nicely done. The way the game progresses without giving me the player any worthwhile choices just pisses me off.

Reactions: Majindevil
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes