pb03

Jun 3, 2017
OKAY!
- I downloaded the W/T Mod.
- I Unzipped & extracted it and placed it into "Single Again" game folder.
"Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted."
- I Was NEVER Prompted to "overwrite"... Now what??

If whatever program you are using for extracting, or the settings in it, doesn't write over files this can happen.
Easy solution is to extract files to it's own folder, then copy/cut and paste the files/folder into the directory where it should go.
This should give you the overwrite confirmation from windows.

I don't know what is in the file as i have not used it so i don't know the specifics of content and what needs to be moved. But I hope this helps.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Can u fuck the daughters yet?
Nope not yet. However if you choose a few updates ago to shower with Becca then she gives you a hand job. It be a while yet before sex with any of them but my guess it will be either with Becca first or with Abigail since they are sleeping together and with Lilith I think it be quite a while yet tbh I think her bf Justin is going to either cheat on her or break up with her and that will push Lilly to warm up more or even trust Frank more I mean if you saw what she said in the dream if you chose that right option to get it she deffo had a sex dream about Frank but that is only my theory.

Reactions: BiggestOfBois

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Are Rebecca and Frank gonna have the same conversation and confrontation about Lilly in every update?

It feels like that conversation has been had way too many times already or is it just me

It's not a case of understanding the character or not, it's the repetition in what he keeps saying and his internal monologue that's getting a bit much.

Since Becca has started the whole flirt thing a few updates ago and even before then with his thoughts on Abs, every single internal monologue and thought process has been the same thing over and over and over and over again.

I like the characters and everything else but i've had to skip so much mundane "no I can't do that" and "she is crazy, that will never happen".

They can have him take many more updates for something to happen but the dialogue needs to switch up.

The MC either needs to start moving forward or shift focus to something else for a while like Abs and he biological dad. This whole internal struggle he's got needs to take a break for the sake of people reading, it won't be long until those that aren't bothered by it start getting bored of it.

I'm not wanting him to dive cock first into all the girls I just want the dialogue to switch up and focus on other things. We know he's struggling, we don't need to constantly read about it.
This is what I'm talking about, it just feels like time wasting filler dialogue at this point with no real progression as far as the MC's inner monologue is concerned

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game was such a disappointment! Making the player believe there was some incest to just take it away half-way in the game.
I don't know the reasons for the dev to do this, but it's pretty deceiving and sneaky to do it this way instead of being up front in the beginning.
I liked the game up to that moment, but I had to leave it there after that.
True incest players deserve to be warned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game was such a disappointment! Making the player believe there was some incest to just take it away half-way in the game.
I don't know the reasons for the dev to do this, but it's pretty deceiving and sneaky to do it this way instead of being up front in the beginning.
Abigail Shavell - Franks adopted daughter.
There you go, right in the description for all to read ..... don't even need to download the game to see it.

True incest players with enough common sense to read the overview were warned.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I don't remember seeing that in the description when I started playing the game; I don't know if it was added later in the description or if it was there from the beginning and I just missed it, about that character being adopted. But the incest tag remains, which is what I surely saw, and until it was revealed (half through the game) that there was not true incest in the game it made me believe there was incest (biological). If it was supposed to be a plot twist, it sucked in my opinion.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It doesn't say it on Abigail's character profile but it does on Franks, if anyone took the time to read they would have seen the part of Abigail being adopted, I'm also sure that this has been on Frank's character page since there was a character page.

Char Frank Bio 02.png

Reactions: tazaaron

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Too bad they don't give us an option to not see it and just tell us she cheated.
What does it matter? Are you that insecure? You're not with her...don't know the guy she with...so what's the damn problem? she is not a LI.

It's not a case of understanding the character or not, it's the repetition in what he keeps saying and his internal monologue that's getting a bit much.

Since Becca has started the whole flirt thing a few updates ago and even before then with his thoughts on Abs, every single internal monologue and thought process has been the same thing over and over and over and over again.

I like the characters and everything else but i've had to skip so much mundane "no I can't do that" and "she is crazy, that will never happen".

They can have him take many more updates for something to happen but the dialogue needs to switch up.

The MC either needs to start moving forward or shift focus to something else for a while like Abs and he biological dad. This whole internal struggle he's got needs to take a break for the sake of people reading, it won't be long until those that aren't bothered by it start getting bored of it.

I'm not wanting him to dive cock first into all the girls I just want the dialogue to switch up and focus on other things. We know he's struggling, we don't need to constantly read about it.
I love this VN, one of my favourites (and defend it vehemently) but even I have to agree with that and say the inner monologue is beyond old now.

Do you go to college to gain that amazing insight? Fuck me....it couldn't be more obvious who everyone is to anyone with an intelligence level above a hedgehog.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Are Rebecca and Frank gonna have the same conversation and confrontation about Lilly in every update?

It feels like that conversation has been had way too many times already or is it just me

This is what I'm talking about, it just feels like time wasting filler dialogue at this point with no real progression as far as the MC's inner monologue is concerned
Yeah i'm with you there. To be honest it's starting to irritate the crap out of me.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I really like this VN and the slow burn nature of it. I know some people will want to ignore the writing and get on with their fapping within the first few renders but they need to go elsewhere for their incest fun :p
I 100% agree. I love this story. Can't wait 'till next update.

Reactions: BVonkX

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
If anyone gets an error with the mod it has been updated. This is something the dev had labled incorrectly in v0.10 but fixed in v0.10.1, so the jump from a certain choice worked. This is yet another reason I don't like doing the partial updates because of contingencies like this. I should have just waited until 0.10.1 because it's not easy for a modder to test all choices on all paths. That's what beta testers are for. Please see the mod post and download the current Mod v.0.2 if you ran into this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v0-10-1-clever-name-games.46941/post-3776851

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes